Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ahhhh! I found out how to trophy boost on Fifa. Platinum might be on after all! :yeah:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/fif...-question.html

Edit:
    Give me a shout if anyone wants to trophy boost with me. Can do almost anytime, except Friday after 3pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Ahhhh! I found out how to trophy boost on Fifa. Platinum might be on after all! :yeah:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/fif...-question.html

Edit:
    Give me a shout if anyone wants to trophy boost with me. Can do almost anytime, except Friday after 3pm.
    How about now?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    How about now?
    Let's go!

ReputationRep:
    Today was a sad day. My PS3 has now been put on ebay & will be sitting in a new home by Wednesday

It was a tough choice, but i think it's time to give up one of my consoles & concentrate on more important things.

:bawling:

Although, i haven't played it for almost 4 months.. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Today was a sad day. My PS3 has now been put on ebay & will be sitting in a new home by Wednesday

It was a tough choice, but i think it's time to give up one of my consoles & concentrate on more important things.

:bawling:

Although, i haven't played it for almost 4 months.. :ahee:
    :nooo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes: :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    :mob:

ReputationRep:
    It was a tough choice. It has taken me a looong time to decide! Infact, the whole 4 months i haven't played it.

(Original post by james99)
    About 20-25 hours, depending on how long you take to play through the first time.
    Ok thanks

Btw, how many platinums do you have now :ninja:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Ok thanks

Btw, how many platinums do you have now :ninja:?
    17 now! How about you?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    How have I not played Fifa for 50 hours yet?! Oh well, will get it as I do the other trophies.

Got the lounging around trophy. :king1:

Edit:
    Think I still need 2/3 wins for the Good Form trophy, let me know if anyone wants to help.

Also, the ton up trophy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    It was a tough choice. It has taken me a looong time to decide! Infact, the whole 4 months i haven't played it.
    I wish I could do that...I need to focus on other things too!

Well you can't leave this forum though...you are bound to be in the PS3 soc forever.....and ever. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    PS3 > Xbox 360.

ReputationRep:
    How have I not played Fifa for 50 hours yet?! Oh well, will get it as I do the other trophies.

Got the lounging around trophy. :king1:

Edit:
    Think I still need 2/3 wins for the Good Form trophy, let me know if anyone wants to help.

Also, the ton up trophy...
    The ton up trophy is a nightmare! Mainly because they have to be completed games, no quitters etc. I've been playing the game since it came out and still don't think I have it! Feel free to add me though, I love playing FIFA 10; PSN ID: AhmedHassan.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    The ton up trophy is a nightmare! Mainly because they have to be completed games, no quitters etc. I've been playing the game since it came out and still don't think I have it! Feel free to add me though, I love playing FIFA 10; PSN ID: AhmedHassan.
    You can do it with a friend in the Online Lobbies. Me and Bilko_Ices did the Good Form and Gutsy Call trophy yesterday. :yep: But I don't have the Good Form trophy yet because I had to go out.

Sure will. I'll add you later tonight probably, need to go out soon.

Another nightmare is the 500 games with your Virtual Pro. :facepalm2: I'm on 6.

Edit:
    Though if we do any trophy boosting with friends, then I'll make sure I use my VP from now on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    PS3 > Xbox 360.
    Seconded.

ReputationRep:
    You can do it with a friend in the Online Lobbies. Me and Bilko_Ices did the Good Form and Gutsy Call trophy yesterday. :yep: But I don't have the Good Form trophy yet because I had to go out.

Sure will. I'll add you later tonight probably, need to go out soon.

Another nightmare is the 500 games with your Virtual Pro. :facepalm2: I'm on 6.
    Ah! The tricks of the trade from a true trophy titan!

Cool, I look forward to it, who's your preferred team in the game?

Lolz, I think I'm on about 50. 500 is just a number picked out to invoke fear into the eyes of any gamer. Seriously, they should make all the trophies attainable within a year because FIFA 11 will be out soon!

ReputationRep:
    I*tried*playing*online*but* lag*killed*it*for*me...maybe *once*I*start*Uni*i'll*beg in*again*
    I*prefer*playing*against*my  brother..our*matches*are*fie rcely*competitive*:p:*Liverpool*vs*Spain*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Ah! The tricks of the trade from a true trophy titan!

Cool, I look forward to it, who's your preferred team in the game?

Lolz, I think I'm on about 50. 500 is just a number picked out to invoke fear into the eyes of any gamer. Seriously, they should make all the trophies attainable within a year because FIFA 11 will be out soon!

I like how Chelsea and Valencia play, attacking with pace. :yep:

I think October.

ReputationRep:
    Platinum in Heavy Rain. :awesome: Probably the quickest platinum to get, but definitely the most boring one, since you obviously can't skip cutscenes so you have to watch a cutscenes over and over again! :sigh:

Overall, it's a very good game. But I would describe it best as "almost an outstanding game, but not quite". Too many major plot holes and there are a few graphical niggles as the game has to calculate so many different things. It sets a great benchmark for future games of the genre though. It's a very original gaming experience.

Here are some links that contain spoilers, so only look at them if you've completed it!

Videos of the cool cartoons in-game

Good discussion in the comments about the plot holes in the game

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.