Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Forgot to add that the voice acting in Heavy Rain is quite poor.

The "Making of" extras in Heavy Rain are pretty cool though. Funny seeing how similar the characters and real-life actors look! Also, the actress who does the motion capture for Madison... :gasp:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I*tried*playing*online*but* lag*killed*it*for*me...maybe *once*I*start*Uni*i'll*beg in*again*
    I*prefer*playing*against*my  brother..our*matches*are*fie rcely*competitive*:p:*Liverpool*vs*Spain*
    Nice! Got a rubbish connection at home?

My brother's not very good so I played him Blackpool vs Liverpool and scored a goal from the halfway line! (He hadn't brought his keeper out either, have a look: http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/me...video/14632165)

ReputationRep:
    I got Bad Company2 today, I've wanted since it was released, the girl in game was adamant that i was gonna buy a bluetooth headset, i virtually had to tell her to stfu up and get me the game.

Anyway, its a bad idea, 3 weeks left of uni, i should probably concentrate on that, itll give me something to do over summer though.

I only went out to buy cardboard and new drawing pens though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    I got Bad Company2 today, I've wanted since it was released, the girl in game was adamant that i was gonna buy a bluetooth headset, i virtually had to tell her to stfu up and get me the game.

Anyway, its a bad idea, 3 weeks left of uni, i should probably concentrate on that, itll give me something to do over summer though.

Not a bad result! Great game, will definitely be playing it over the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)

lol i hate it when they try to sell me other stuff, i almost feel like just walking out and not buying what i originally wanted to buy and go find it somewhere else.

battlefield is a good game. when you play online try and play with people you know though.

i also found the story very enjoyable. and they made very interesting characters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    lol i hate it when they try to sell me other stuff, i almost feel like just walking out and not buying what i originally wanted to buy and go find it somewhere else.

battlefield is a good game. when you play online try and play with people you know though.

i also found the story very enjoyable. and they made very interesting characters.
    Oh really? Is the campaign good? I heard it was horrendous, and so avoided it...

ReputationRep:
    I liked the campaign in the first one, so ill probably play the campaign in the 2nd one and get my eye in before going online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Oh really? Is the campaign good? I heard it was horrendous, and so avoided it...

well i thought it was pretty good. i never played the first one so i cant compare. but there were decent characters, story was pretty entertaining, and i liked the levels. i liked the gameplay as well.

if your unsure just borrow a copy if you can, or rent it?
    its deffinetely worth a try though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    well i thought it was pretty good. i never played the first one so i cant compare. but there were decent characters, story was pretty entertaining, and i liked the levels. i liked the gameplay as well.

if your unsure just borrow a copy if you can, or rent it?
    its deffinetely worth a try though.
    Cool, will give it a go. Have got the game, only played it online though.

(Original post by james99)
    17 now! How about you?
    ermmm

14...im catching up fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Nice! Got a rubbish connection at home?

My brother's not very good so I played him Blackpool vs Liverpool and scored a goal from the halfway line! (He hadn't brought his keeper out either, have a look: http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/me...video/14632165)
    Nice*one**I*hit*the*bar*with*Silva  in*a*similar*position*once  out*of*frustration*:p:*he*was*beating*me*comprehe nsively*and*I*got*pissed*so *i*just*let*one*rip*(sound s*like*I*farted)*:p:
    Yeah*my*connection*from*indi a*is*******pretty*much...
    but*i*got*host*in*MW2*toda y*with*every*one*else*with  red*bars*:woo:
    I*pretty*much*dominated*the  whole*game*
    I*usually*get*two*bars*max  :p:
    EDIT:*
    My*FIFA*stats*:p:*before*I*gave*up...it's*no t*like*i*was*bad

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the PS Move is going to cost £100 and they don't know if that will include the 'subcontroller' :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Apparently the PS Move is going to cost £100 and they don't know if that will include the 'subcontroller' :lolwut:
    :eek:

Major fail there. Wonder how much Natal will cost. :gasp:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiimote only costs... ~£30. I see the PS Move as a more accurate Wiimote. Perhaps I'm missing some information about it?

I am on course for 100% on Fifa. :eek3: UT trophies almost done. But I need to open 500 packs, that's nutttttsss!

Edit:
    New UT Team!

Reyes/Vicente/Olic - Lisandro Lopes/Klose - Altintop/Palacio
    Raul Garcia - Muntari/Schneider - Gonzales/Ledesma
    Nevarro - Samuel - Chivu - Zabaletta
    Toldo

4-3-3
    100% chemistry :yy:
    Arsene Wenger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I wish I could do that...I need to focus on other things too!

Well you can't leave this forum though...you are bound to be in the PS3 soc forever.....and ever. :yep:
    To be honest, i am thinking of easing my use of this forum in the next few weeks/couple of months.

£100 for PS Move? Not that bad, really.

"Apparently" Natal is going to be about $100-$120, so more or less the same as PS Move, i'd imagine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    ermmm

14...im catching up fast
    Damn you :p:

It's cos Infamous took me friggin ages!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.gamesradar.com/f/get-ever...23121652803032
    If*you*need*Platinum*for*he avy*rain...but*
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *alert

(Original post by james99)
    Damn you :p:

It's cos Infamous took me friggin ages!
    Aww :console:

Shards?

(Original post by Magnanimity)
    :eek: I can already feel the black hole being formed in my wallet

(Original post by .Andrew.)
    To be honest, i am thinking of easing my use of this forum in the next few weeks/couple of months.

£100 for PS Move? Not that bad, really.

"Apparently" Natal is going to be about $100-$120, so more or less the same as PS Move, i'd imagine.
    Isn't that like 60-70 quid :lolwut:?

Btw, pre-ordered Demons souls for about 32 quid :pierre: thehut.com + some oucher code + (hopefully) quidco

ReputationRep:
    Nearing in on my 4th platinum on Uncharted 2! Only two more trophies left on the game!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.