Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate1)
    Nearing in on my 4th platinum on Uncharted 2! Only two more trophies left on the game!
    Nice! :yy:

I'm up to 4 plats as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    To be honest, i am thinking of easing my use of this forum in the next few weeks/couple of months.

£100 for PS Move? Not that bad, really.

"Apparently" Natal is going to be about $100-$120, so more or less the same as PS Move, i'd imagine.
    Yeah but Natal's a whole new way of gaming, interacting with menus etc. At least it's different to the Wii! I'd be scared to leave the Move out in case someone misinterpreted what it was :eek:

IMO Natal and Move will end up being as useless as each other and I'll go back to the good old controller :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    Aww :console:

Shards?
    Yeah, that and the fact you have to play the whole game through twice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Yeah but Natal's a whole new way of gaming, interacting with menus etc. At least it's different to the Wii! I'd be scared to leave the Move out in case someone misinterpreted what it was :eek:

IMO Natal and Move will end up being as useless as each other and I'll go back to the good old controller :yep:

LMAO! now you come to mention it, i never looked at the PS Move controllers in that way.

oh dear, i can see some rather adult games coming along

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    LMAO! now you come to mention it, i never looked at the PS Move controllers in that way.

oh dear, i can see some rather adult games coming along
    Dear God, but then the stereotype that people who play games are all geeks who will never get laid will become more true than ever

ReputationRep:
    I'm so bored at the moment.

I've realised that I don't play MW2 for the game but just because I've got friends to talk to on there...and out of my 50 odd games I don't like to play any of them . :sad:

I think I'd be doing the same thing as Andrew if my buddy list wasn't full of people I like talking to and stuff....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

I've realised that I don't play MW2 for the game but just because I've got friends to talk to on there...and out of my 50 odd games I don't like to play any of them . :sad:

I think I'd be doing the same thing as Andrew if my buddy list wasn't full of people I like talking to and stuff....
    Try playing another game online. Uncharted 2?

Try buying a new game?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have a slight Fifa addiction. :facepalm2:

I'm staying up just to see if I can get Julio Cesar (Inter Milan GK) on UT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Try playing another game online. Uncharted 2?

Try buying a new game?
    lol what game? :o:

I think I might just hold out till Red Dead. That and RUSE are about the only interesting things to look forward to this summer

I've tried U2 online when it first came out and I didn't really like 3rd person online games...

Haha at least the one good thing is that I can't not revise for my exams!

(Original post by spikeymike)
    I have a slight Fifa addiction. :facepalm2:

I'm staying up just to see if I can get Julio Cesar (Inter Milan GK) on UT.
    Slight? You're on it all the time! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :fyi: Going for 100% on Fifa 10 before Fifa 11.

ReputationRep:
    :fyi: Going for 100% on Fifa 10 before Fifa 11.
    You've got till October! :hand:

Surely you don't need 6 months?! Then again it is Fifa...

ReputationRep:

Play FIFA 10 online, get as good at that as you are at COD?

Been playing Online Team Play, tis pretty legendary when the One-on-One games get a little boring.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Pahhhh, someone bidded 13K... I only had 7K.

Can go to bed now. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Pahhhh, someone bidded 13K... I only had 7K.

Can go to bed now. :p:
    :fyi: Bidded isn't a word.

:ahee:

I couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Play FIFA 10 online, get as good at that as you are at COD?

Been playing Online Team Play, tis pretty legendary when the One-on-One games get a little boring.
    Maybe...I dunno I like having friends on too just so I can talk to them rather than play on my own...it's just the way it's been on the PS3 since I first got it so guess I'm used to always blabbering on! :yep:

Also, I really suck on Fifa :p:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe...I dunno I like having friends on too just so I can talk to them rather than play on my own...it's just the way it's been on the PS3 since I first got it so guess I'm used to always blabbering on! :yep:

Also, I really suck on Fifa :p:
    I know what you mean. Sony need to hurry the **** up with cross-game chat. Get your mates into FIFA too! Then you can start a club or have 10 v 10 games, which are both challenging and bloody hilarious. I hadn't touched a football game till October 2nd 2009 (release date of FIFA 10) and I'm not crap anymore, so it's not impossible. Plus, you started COD4 quite late didn't you, surely you know it's within the realms of possibility to improve drastically quickly (and consequently fail exams, of course)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    I know what you mean. Sony need to hurry the **** up with cross-game chat. Get your mates into FIFA too! Then you can start a club or have 10 v 10 games, which are both challenging and bloody hilarious. I hadn't touched a football game till October 2nd 2009 (release date of FIFA 10) and I'm not crap anymore, so it's not impossible. Plus, you started COD4 quite late didn't you, surely you know it's within the realms of possibility to improve drastically quickly (and consequently fail exams, of course)?
    Yeah I guess...well I could just start after my exams :p:

For some reason I've already been really bad on Fifa and on PES when I play by mysef though when I've got friends round I seem to do amazingly well when we do doubles...though it only works with one of my mates but it's like we know what each others gonna do so it's so easy. :yep:
    I think I'll probably try to get good at Fifa though it's gonna take forever! I can't even do skill on it.

ReputationRep:
    lol what game? :o:

I think I might just hold out till Red Dead. That and RUSE are about the only interesting things to look forward to this summer

I've tried U2 online when it first came out and I didn't really like 3rd person online games...

Haha at least the one good thing is that I can't not revise for my exams!

Can't remember which games you have/haven't got. But off the top of my head:
    Assassin's Creed 2
    Heavy Rain
    R&C: A Crack in Time
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Warhawk (old I know)

ReputationRep:
    Ive found a preowned ps3 in game for £170 is this good?
    Im buying one soon anyway so wondering if i should grab it now?
    Also my first game purchases are going to be
    fallout 3? is this any good? the concept looks amazing!
    I already have the callofduties and fifas on my brothers ps3 so i can just steal those but what other games do you recommend. i love online play and first person shooters rather than 3rd person. adventure games are all good as well. is lost planet any good?
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Can't remember which games you have/haven't got. But off the top of my head:
    Assassin's Creed 2
    Heavy Rain
    R&C: A Crack in Time
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Battlefield Bad Company 2
    Warhawk (old I know)
    AC2 and Warhawk I have, dunno whether to get FF XIII cos I've never played FF before. Heavy Rain is one I've been meaning to borrow of a mate of mine and R&C is one that I've been meaning to get but it kinda slipped my mind. Dunno about BFBC, really didn't enjoy the first one and I've got MW2.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.