Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    I'm playing megaman 10... game of the year 1968...
    Pft, megaman 10? i downloaded megaman 2 for my iphone the other day, thats like, victorian in age!

ReputationRep:
    Got Avatar on Bluray :ahee:

Also the Lost Planet Demo sucks...which I kinda expected anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Got Avatar on Bluray :ahee:
    Very nice :yes:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Also the Lost Planet Demo sucks...which I kinda expected anyway.
    I tried it once, for about 5 minutes, then gave up after pretty much nothing of note happened in that time!

I'll probably try the FFXIII thread shortly (or just do a bit of digging on GameFAQs), but would anyone case to give me some help with (what I assume is) the last boss of chapter 11? :puppyeyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The one that I've fought before, in another form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I'll probably try the FFXIII thread shortly (or just do a bit of digging on GameFAQs), but would anyone case to give me some help with (what I assume is) the last boss of chapter 11? :puppyeyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The one that I've fought before, in another form
    Just standard tactics iirc. Sab-syn-med, then Com-rav-med, when staggered Com-rav-rav. If you still can't do it, equip a doctor's code on your main character and buy plenty of potions. Use potions when you're low on health.

I'm assuming you've gone as far as you can in crystarium for your three main roles. If not, grind a bit to get stronger.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    how comes some players have different ratings

for example a 78 michael dawson and a 94 michael dawson and how do you increase their ratings?
    78 is the standard Michael Dawson & 94 is the IF (inform) player, from a team of the week. Updates once a week IIRC.

Quite a few players are like that.

Eg. Rooney, Bent, Robben, Torres Palacio etc.....

79 Bent would go for 5k & the IF one would go for 26k+

89 Rooney goes for 100k & the 91 Rooney goes for anything as silly as 300k-500k.

You can't increase their ratings, as such, just add "attribute cards" to increase their stats for one game.

ReputationRep:
    Eh?

The guy with the highest playtime on BC2, has 615 hours game play time, and the game came out about 7 weeks ago, which averages out at 12.5hrs a day of gaming?? How? Have i missed something or are people really that bad/sad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Eh?

The guy with the highest playtime on BC2, has 615 hours game play time, and the game came out about 7 weeks ago, which averages out at 12.5hrs a day of gaming?? How? Have i missed something or are people really that bad/sad?
    I'd have thought it would be a lot higher than that tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Eh?

Yes, there are people that sad. :lol:

And i can confirm that the "50 hours playtime" trophy on Fifa 10 can be obtained by playing UT.

Could i be any more of a hypocrite right now? :hahaha:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Yes, there are people that sad. :lol:

And i can confirm that the "50 hours playtime" trophy on Fifa 10 can be obtained by playing UT.

Could i be any more of a hypocrite right now? :hahaha:
    Still haven't got it but that's ok, still got loads to do. :mmm:

Just got 25 FUT trophies.

ReputationRep:
    78 is the standard Michael Dawson & 94 is the IF (inform) player, from a team of the week. Updates once a week IIRC.

Quite a few players are like that.

Eg. Rooney, Bent, Robben, Torres Palacio etc.....

79 Bent would go for 5k & the IF one would go for 26k+

89 Rooney goes for 100k & the 91 Rooney goes for anything as silly as 300k-500k.

You can't increase their ratings, as such, just add "attribute cards" to increase their stats for one game.

ahhh makes sence - cheers buddy

and there was me all smug thinking that getting an 82 riquelme for 400 points was a bargain, didnt realise this stuff, dam it

ReputationRep:
    I*just*realized*I*can't*buy *UT*or*for*that*matter*any thing*from*the*PSN*store*be cause*my*country*does*not*s upport*it*or*some*nonsense* like*that*:sigh:

EDIT:*Anyone*know*of*a*good *headset*for*the*ps3*cheape r*than*the*turtle*beach*px2 1s?*I*need*the*ones*that*w ill*give*me*in*game*sounds. .

ReputationRep:
    who wants to no what spikey mike listens to in his spare time :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

:facepalm2:

sorry spikeymike!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

:fyi: I quite like it as study music.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    ahhh makes sence - cheers buddy

and there was me all smug thinking that getting an 82 riquelme for 400 points was a bargain, didnt realise this stuff, dam it
    Quite a good bargain there. He usually goes for about 1.2k buy it now.

ReputationRep:
    For those with enough coins, tonight at 6pm is the time they add more IF players to packs (Ultimate Team). So as soon as they put them up, buy the packs. I found there is more chance of getting IF players seconds after updated.

Got Agbonglahor (sp?),Robben & Ribéry doing this
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    For those with enough coins, tonight at 6pm is the time they add more IF players to packs (Ultimate Team). So as soon as they put them up, buy the packs. I found there is more chance of getting IF players seconds after updated.

Got Agbonglahor (sp?),Robben & Ribéry doing this
    I have enough coins! :teeth: What should I get: standard gold or the 3 rare gold pack?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I have enough coins! :teeth: What should I get: standard gold or the 3 rare gold pack?
    the "Elite" Gold Pack. The one with the stars round it. Otherwise you get ****** gold crap in the standard ones.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    the "Elite" Gold Pack. The one with the stars round it. Otherwise you get ****** gold crap in the standard ones.
    :holmes: How much is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    :holmes: How much is it?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Quite sure I have that at least. :erm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.