Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Oh I looked around a while ago and it was still around £30-40. Oh well, I got it now
    I'm pretty certain it's always been there. Unless it was added later in an update? :dontknow:
    That is ********!!! So not fair...I loved and I mean loved TT on Cod4 and to take it out of the PS3 version but have it on the Xbox version is a piss take tbph...WTF were they thinking? I'm just gonna get really mad at this now if they don't introduce it on the PS3...

/rant

Anyway...I did some research and they should release it on the Ps3 with the map pack. Well they best ******* do otherwise I'll do something to them!

//rant (for real now!)

Are you thinking of getting BC2? I dunno why everyone is so head over heels for it? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    That is ********!!! So not fair...I loved and I mean loved TT on Cod4 and to take it out of the PS3 version but have it on the Xbox version is a piss take tbph...WTF were they thinking? I'm just gonna get really mad at this now if they don't introduce it on the PS3...

/rant

Anyway...I did some research and they should release it on the Ps3 with the map pack. Well they best ******* do otherwise I'll do something to them!

//rant (for real now!)

Are you thinking of getting BC2? I dunno why everyone is so head over heels for it? :dontknow:
    Ah perhaps I'm thinking of CoD4 then? I would check on the 360, but I'm far too lazy :p:

I don't intend to buy anything just yet, various birthdays coming up, as well as being out at the weekend for my own, and the possibility of having to pay out money on my car. Not to mention I need spending money for 3 festivals over summer!
    If it happens to drop in price over the next couple of months though and I can pick it up cheap I may be tempted.

ReputationRep:
    Ah perhaps I'm thinking of CoD4 then? I would check on the 360, but I'm far too lazy :p:

I don't intend to buy anything just yet, various birthdays coming up, as well as being out at the weekend for my own, and the possibility of having to pay out money on my car. Not to mention I need spending money for 3 festivals over summer!
    If it happens to drop in price over the next couple of months though and I can pick it up cheap I may be tempted.
    Maybe, my mate likes to be a bit of a prick so he'll exaggerate anything about his xbox to make it sound better than a Ps3. :blah:

You know you just reminded me of a mates Bday coming up on the 1st of May and I haven't got him anything yet! :zomg:

Just out of curiousity, what have you done to your car? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, my mate likes to be a bit of a prick so he'll exaggerate anything about his xbox to make it sound better than a Ps3. :blah:

You know you just reminded me of a mates Bday coming up on the 1st of May and I haven't got him anything yet! :zomg:

Just out of curiousity, what have you done to your car? :p:
    I haven't done anything to it! It seems to be leaking oil or something from the drive shaft, and the brakes are getting pretty poor. MOT is due end of May, get paid Tuesday, so whatever needs doing, plus the MOT cost, will have to come out of that. I have about £50 to last till Tuesday. Here's hoping everyone else will be buying me the drinks at the weekend!

ReputationRep:
    I just got Fabregas in the last pack i opened on UT. :ahee:

Sucks really, as tomorrow the dude who won my ps3 on Ebay is coming to get it at 4pm! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't done anything to it! It seems to be leaking oil or something from the drive shaft, and the brakes are getting pretty poor. MOT is due end of May, get paid Tuesday, so whatever needs doing, plus the MOT cost, will have to come out of that. I have about £50 to last till Tuesday. Here's hoping everyone else will be buying me the drinks at the weekend!
    Ah I hate MOTs, I swear even if there is nothing wrong with your car they will break something and charge you for it, last MOT on my Dads care cost £500!

ReputationRep:
    Better to be safe on the road, then to get pulled over by the cops & fined/given points for having an unsafe car.

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Ah I hate MOTs, I swear even if there is nothing wrong with your car they will break something and charge you for it, last MOT on my Dads care cost £500!
    :sadnod: Mine needs doing in a week as well, and I had to get the exhaust replaced a month ago...

ReputationRep:
    Unless of course you're buying from a dealer, and they put it through the MOT for you, and do a half arsed job, as happened with my previous car :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone*recommend*a*good*head set*cheaper*than*the*Turtle  Beach*PX21s*but*which*give  ingame*sounds?

ReputationRep:
    My insurance is due soon too... £450 bullet coming my way very soon. :sigh:

In other news, no matter how good a motion sensing device is, you still look retarded playing it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ne/8649540.stm
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    I just got Fabregas in the last pack i opened on UT. :ahee:

Sucks really, as tomorrow the dude who won my ps3 on Ebay is coming to get it at 4pm! :bawling:
    Sell it to me for 3000 or just whatever I have, which is at least 3000? :puppyeyes:

That would complete my team. :moon: Raul Garcia is pish.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    My insurance is due soon too... £450 bullet coming my way very soon. :sigh:

In other news, no matter how good a motion sensing device is, you still look retarded playing it:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ne/8649540.stm
    :hahaha: :console:

Who cares, do it for the lulz! :ahee: :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Guys, is the YLOD the same as the RLOD - Puma (member of TSR) has possible overheating issues.

Just wondered if it was worth suggesting Geoff's YLOD guide on his blog. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Sell it to me for 3000 or just whatever I have, which is at least 3000? :puppyeyes:

That would complete my team. :moon: Raul Garcia is pish.
    Damn it, if i read this an hour ago, he would've been yours for free.

Guys, is the YLOD the same as the RLOD - Puma (member of TSR) has possible overheating issues.

Just wondered if it was worth suggesting Geoff's YLOD guide on his blog.
    More or less the same. Overheating problems :yep:

Yeah, might be a good idea to suggest geoff's guide. COuld help.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Damn it, if i read this an hour ago, he would've been yours for free.

More or less the same. Overheating problems :yep:

Yeah, might be a good idea to suggest geoff's guide. COuld help.
    :moon: Oh well, it's not like I need to play FUT anymore unless I want to try and get 500 packs. :dry:

ReputationRep:

Just wondered if it was worth suggesting Geoff's YLOD guide on his blog. :holmes:
    They're the same thing I think, because the red light flashes continuously when you have the ylod. It's just called ylod because the yellow light briefly flashes just before it starts to blink red.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    They're the same thing I think, because the red light flashes continuously when you have the ylod. It's just called ylod because the yellow light briefly flashes just before it starts to blink red.
    geoff can i draw your attention to post 7213 http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=7213

ReputationRep:
    :moon: Oh well, it's not like I need to play FUT anymore unless I want to try and get 500 packs. :dry:
    Good luck trying to quit UT, i swear that game mode is like a drug! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    geoff can i draw your attention to post 7213 http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=7213
    I saw that already. I won't judge though!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.