Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    CoD 7 followed by GT5, that would be Semester 1 screwed.
    luckily i will be on my placement then, so no homework, no revision just plain and simple monday to friday 8.30 - 5

ReputationRep:
    I'll be just about to start working 9-5 and studying for exams by that time. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I'll be just about to start working 9-5 and studying for exams by that time.
    :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    CoD7 is now offically Black Ops

Call Of Duty Black Ops

releasing 11/9/10

Official website is up: http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/

Hope this means a return for zombies. Also the trailer for the new game is released american time 12 tonight.
    The game is being released in November, not September!

http://kotaku.com/5528033/new-treyar...modern-setting

I definitely would have started working by then! :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    The game is being released in November, not September!

http://kotaku.com/5528033/new-treyar...modern-setting

I definitely would have started working by then!
    its from an american website so the dates are the other way round, when i copied in to here i didnt change the format
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Gordon Brown facepalm. :mmm:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I*picked*up*World*Cup*2010 today**It*handles*alot*better*tha n*FIFA*2010*but*still*retai ns*the*same*feel...
    The*new*penalty*system*is*c onfusing**but*if*you*hit*your*shot really*badly*you*slip*a*la *Terry*:p:

ReputationRep:
    It's annoying that only the old PS3 thread is linked to the "PS3 Society" in the societies list...
    It's taken a while, but try now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It's taken a while, but try now
    Thank you very much! :five:

Shame that it's only happened now that we're on post #7291 though! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much! :five:

Shame that it's only happened now that we're on post #7291 though! :p:
    Take it from me that thread #3 will get on the list somewhat quicker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Take it from me that thread #3 will get on the list somewhat quicker
    That's good to know. Though I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on TSR for though. Uni's nearly finished! :eek:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That's good to know. Though I'm not sure how much longer I'll be on TSR for though. Uni's nearly finished! :eek:
    What's with everyone leaving? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    But aren't we all students of life?...

ReputationRep:
    I've been playing Fifa World Cup tonight (well, early hours of this morning I guess) with some mates. I've had 4 matches. Started off brilliantly, scored a goal, first match, within 20 seconds. Ended up drawing 2-2. That's a bloody good score for me, considering my previous Fifa sessions. But, they were the only goals I scored throughout the night. I did, however, manage to get quite a little collection of cards. 7 red, and around 30 yellow (I lost count after 20 something), over those 4 matches.
    Quite an enjoyable night I'd say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I've been playing Fifa World Cup tonight (well, early hours of this morning I guess) with some mates. I've had 4 matches. Started off brilliantly, scored a goal, first match, within 20 seconds. Ended up drawing 2-2. That's a bloody good score for me, considering my previous Fifa sessions. But, they were the only goals I scored throughout the night. I did, however, manage to get quite a little collection of cards. 7 red, and around 30 yellow (I lost count after 20 something), over those 4 matches.
    Quite an enjoyable night I'd say
    Try*purposely*taking*a*bad* penalty**it*turns*out*hilarious*som etimes:ahee: *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    What's with everyone leaving? :puppyeyes:
    Who else is leaving?

ReputationRep:
    CoD Black Ops Teaser Trailer. Everything goes too quick to make anything from it. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    Who else is leaving?
    he might be referring to something i said the other day? i wont be leaving however, it will just be strange because i use tsr for academic help a lot of the time, and seeing as i will be on placement all i will have no work left to do :party:

New COD Trailer

So far people have found an ak47 , an aug hbar, aswell as apparently seeing two red eyes in the tv - zombies hopefully and seeing a date or numerical display of 201010312

get cracking guys

ReputationRep:
    CoD Black Ops Teaser Trailer. Everything goes too quick to make anything from it.
    wanna just take my clues from the trailer outta my post and then i can delete mine - saves 2 trailers then good timing

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.