Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    That's good to know.

I'm not sure what this mean in regards to damage though: "Featuring up to one bolt". :curious:

If it's being released in 3D, I imagine GT5 will be released in the Autumn when the PS3 will already have the 3D firmware update, 3DTVs will be on the market, and it'll be just before the run-up to Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    i want a 3dtv just to play the ps3 on cant afford sky hd let along sky 3d so that part can wait for now :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been in here in ages, anyway

3D tv's cost around 3000 quid . But if you get it from stores that give your money back if England win the World cup, you get it for free :lolwut: . They know England won't win.

ReputationRep:
    there is noooo way im buying a new tv just for 3d.
    especially if i have to wear crappy glasses lol.

i hate how the motion controlls started to kick off, and now 3d tv's. argh i feel like one day i will be forced to go along with it all

ReputationRep:
    PSN Tag = GDS1235

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GDG1235)
    PSN Tag = GDS1235
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread & TSR! :tsr:

I'm assuming you didn't make a typo with "GDS" and "GDG" in your PSN ID.

ReputationRep:
    does anyone here play demon's souls? i've just borrowed it off a friend and it's bloody amazing! brutally difficult but amazing nonetheless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choad)
    does anyone here play demon's souls? i've just borrowed it off a friend and it's bloody amazing! brutally difficult but amazing nonetheless.
    I'm just waiting for it to come out here "officially". Many gaming magazines and whatnot made Demon's Souls their game of 2009, so I am expecting great things from it.

ReputationRep:
    Is God of War 3 any good? i played the demo and liked the times were you are on the ground but when you are flying i didnt like it so much. how much of the game is the flying parts and is it still a good game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    That's good to know.

I'm not sure what this mean in regards to damage though: "Featuring up to one bolt". :curious:

If it's being released in 3D, I imagine GT5 will be released in the Autumn when the PS3 will already have the 3D firmware update, 3DTVs will be on the market, and it'll be just before the run-up to Christmas.
    :holmes:

I thought V3.30 was the one that contained the 3D update?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

No apparently it only "prepped" the PS3 for 3D. The actual update that enables 3D functionality will be out around June/July I think.

ReputationRep:

It certainly did at least some of this - not sure if there will be further updates later, though.
    In addition, this update preps the PS3 system for some upcoming new features, including 3D stereoscopic gaming, which is coming soon to PS3, in time for the launch of Sony’s 3D BRAVIA TVs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    No apparently it only "prepped" the PS3 for 3D. The actual update that enables 3D functionality will be out around June/July I think.

Interesting, even though it bears no importance to so many of us :p:

I would think they'd want to release it before the new Sony Bravia comes out in June?

ReputationRep:

Interesting, even though it bears no importance to so many of us :p:

I would think they'd want to release it before the new Sony Bravia comes out in June?
    It seems that it just preps it for 3D, but does not unlock it.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/04/...e-3-30-coming/
    http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/21/ps...available-now/

Yeah if the new 3D-enabled Bravia's come out in June, I would imagine that Sony are planning to have the 3D firmware update out just in time for that. There will probably be lots of 3D gaming to be had at E3 this year too.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here heard anything recent about The Last Guardian? I havn't heard anything since e3.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    First exam on Thursday. :bawling:
    :console:

You'll b ok
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    :console:

You'll b ok
    :p: I know I'll be ok, I'm actually bored of revising for the module now, I've not actually done much this week because I feel I'm ready. :sexface:

However, I'd do all the last minute revision tomorrow. :ahee:

Really want to play on the PS3 but I don't want to get addicted - was going to start BC2. :bawling:

:p: I know I'll be ok, I'm actually bored of revising for the module now, I've not actually done much this week because I feel I'm ready. :sexface:

However, I'd do all the last minute revision tomorrow. :ahee:

Really want to play on the PS3 but I don't want to get addicted - was going to start BC2. :bawling:
    Aww :console:

What exam is it?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    Aww :console:

What exam is it?
    I.T - consists of project management, databases, C# and internet authoring.

I.T - consists of project management, databases, C# and internet authoring.
    You seem quite confident there mate :top:

Good luck

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.