Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Not sure what it is, but BC2 online hass pretty **** recently, ALWAYS on the losing team. How'd you expect us to platinum the game?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Depends on what level you are talking about, the only levels we've ever played was Shi No Numa and Der Riese. I never played the standard level :o:

And btw I do believe that you can play Zombies straight from the off now rather than having to complete the Campaign I know we played Zombies at a mates house when I took WAW over there and played Zombies straight away, I still haven't even finished the campaign on my PS3
    :facepalm2: I forgot about the other maps. I was just referring to the original. I did get the map pack with Shi No Numa on 360 though...think I've only ever got to around 10 on that one. There's too much going on in it, and never get teamed up with anyone capable of working together :rolleyes:
    I still don't know why they don't just release a map pack with all the zombie levels in, they'd have my money in a heartbeat!
    Ah I didn't know that, another reason to sway me into buying it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    :facepalm2: I forgot about the other maps. I was just referring to the original. I did get the map pack with Shi No Numa on 360 though...think I've only ever got to around 10 on that one. There's too much going on in it, and never get teamed up with anyone capable of working together :rolleyes:
    I still don't know why they don't just release a map pack with all the zombie levels in, they'd have my money in a heartbeat!
    Ah I didn't know that, another reason to sway me into buying it.
    Yeah I got World at War about 9 months after release so I got forced into buying the map packs straight away :p:

I dunno if you've ever played Der Riese or not but it is fantastic! All the map packs have a lot going on tbh compared to the first map which was really really plain. Stuff like Monkey Bombs!! :woo:

I think there is a bundled map pack on the PSN which all 3 map packs included....Shi No Numa and Der Riese are the only two worth buying, Der Riese especially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Not sure what it is, but BC2 online hass pretty **** recently, ALWAYS on the losing team. How'd you expect us to platinum the game?!
    By carrying the whole team like I do on MW2 :p:

Not showing off or nothing but it's true.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I got World at War about 9 months after release so I got forced into buying the map packs straight away :p:

I dunno if you've ever played Der Riese or not but it is fantastic! All the map packs have a lot going on tbh compared to the first map which was really really plain. Stuff like Monkey Bombs!! :woo:

I think there is a bundled map pack on the PSN which all 3 map packs included....Shi No Numa and Der Riese are the only two worth buying, Der Riese especially.
    Monkey bombs? :awesome:
    Nope never played Der Riese. Hmm the full map pack bundle is £19.99...or £7.99 each. Seems a little pricey, especially if I'm not actually going to bother playing the other MP maps much.
    But it is zombies...

ReputationRep:
    Monkey bombs? :awesome:
    Nope never played Der Riese. Hmm the full map pack bundle is £19.99...or £7.99 each. Seems a little pricey, especially if I'm not actually going to bother playing the other MP maps much.
    But it is zombies...
    **** that! Just get Der Riese then! :p:
    You get the Pack a punch too for upgrading weapons :excited:

They are so useful if someone gets downed...or if you're in a stick situation.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    By carrying the whole team like I do on MW2 :p:

Not showing off or nothing but it's true.
    I give up, BC2 is just meh, 4 a side, it's pants. You get **** all kills, it just takes too long to level up, I'm still on level 1 ffs.

Fifa 10.

ReputationRep:
    I give up, BC2 is just meh, 4 a side, it's pants. You get **** all kills, it just takes too long to level up, I'm still on level 1 ffs.

Fifa 10.

Yeah definitely! It's pretty similar to MW2 in many aspects. At least the multiplayer online doesn't lag.

:sogood:

Edit:
    :fyi: You'll like it. :yep: The recommended setting for the game is Normal, but I thought it was too easy, if you do get it, start it on hard if you want a challenege. You don't have to do the levels on hard, there no trophies for them except the final level.

The final level is so simple, you can do it in about 3mins. :mmm:
    That was what you said 2 days ago :mmm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That was what you said 2 days ago :mmm:
    That was when I was doing well and I was winning, ~900pts per game fine, but now it's like I'd be lucky if I even get 1 kill. I don't get it. :dontknow:

Manager Mode.

ReputationRep:
    **** that! Just get Der Riese then! :p:
    You get the Pack a punch too for upgrading weapons :excited:

They are so useful if someone gets downed...or if you're in a stick situation.
    That looks awesome! Tempting...I'll see if I can talk my friend into getting it too, as we always used to play zombies together on 360.
    Btw I bought the Stimulus pack for MW2, not sure if it was worth the price, but I couldn't resist temptations! And I've now ventured out of my usual playlists thanks to the Stimulus playlist throwing me into random ones.

ReputationRep:
    That looks awesome! Tempting...I'll see if I can talk my friend into getting it too, as we always used to play zombies together on 360.
    Btw I bought the Stimulus pack for MW2, not sure if it was worth the price, but I couldn't resist temptations! And I've now ventured out of my usual playlists thanks to the Stimulus playlist throwing me into random ones.
    :fyi: The Maps have been integrated into the normal playlists so you can go back to your normal playlist if you want to. I think what they've done is weighted the new maps so they come up more often in the normal playlists. That's what it looks like anyway...

I didn't think they were worth it tbh...not saying they're not good but too many camping spots on them. Like Snipers on overgrown no matter what game mode it is...even HQ. So stupid....didn't really happen on Cod4 that often but on MW2...well thermal sights and whatnot.

ReputationRep:
    :fyi: The Maps have been integrated into the normal playlists so you can go back to your normal playlist if you want to. I think what they've done is weighted the new maps so they come up more often in the normal playlists. That's what it looks like anyway...

I didn't think they were worth it tbh...not saying they're not good but too many camping spots on them. Like Snipers on overgrown no matter what game mode it is...even HQ. So stupid....didn't really happen on Cod4 that often but on MW2...well thermal sights and whatnot.
    Yeh someone in the MW2 pointed that out yesterday. And it does seem that way with the new maps popping up fairly regularly.
    Playing when you've not slept in over 24 hours is not a good idea...but I need to keep myself awake so I'll just have to continue getting raped today!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh someone in the MW2 pointed that out yesterday. And it does seem that way with the new maps popping up fairly regularly.
    Playing when you've not slept in over 24 hours is not a good idea...but I need to keep myself awake so I'll just have to continue getting raped today!
    Ahh that sucks, I tend not to play when I'm tired cos I fail with reaction times and with aiming and everything else! Even though I say that the only time I play MW2 is at night. I've given up with Nuking people and gone back to using UAV, Care Package and Predator Missile...which tbf is a lot more fun :ahee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Guys, recommend me another game to play? :borat:

Edit:
    Not Heavy Rain, I didn't enjoy the demo.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that sucks, I tend not to play when I'm tired cos I fail with reaction times and with aiming and everything else! Even though I say that the only time I play MW2 is at night. I've given up with Nuking people and gone back to using UAV, Care Package and Predator Missile...which tbf is a lot more fun
    i still cant get a nuke, after having the game since release day

whats the best game type to get a nuke on

ReputationRep:

Edit:
    Make a list of games you've already played/not interested in so that we can make recommendations.

...Or have a read of the recommended games in the OP. :fyi: :ta:

:teehee:

ReputationRep:

Edit:
    Bioshock 2? :holmes:

I dunno what games you like...

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i still cant get a nuke, after having the game since release day

whats the best game type to get a nuke on
    I'd be inclined to say Domination or Demolition, both quite suitable if you're sneaky. The only reason I say those two game modes is because of the instant respawn. I'm guessing you're using Harriers, Chopper Gunner and Nuke right?

I manage nukes in Sabotage without too much difficulty though but Demolition is pretty hectic and so is Domination so you have to be careful.

Ground War is ridiculously easy for a nuke too just because there are so many players....

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to buy a PS3 in a couple of weeks, what should I be looking out for in terms of deals.
    I know what games I'm going to buy already.
    God of War 3, Burnout Paradise, Mirror's Edge, and Tekken (the new one)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Make a list of games you've already played/not interested in so that we can make recommendations.

...Or have a read of the recommended games in the OP. :fyi: :ta:

:teehee:
    Played
    - Uncharted 1 & 2
    - GT5 prologue
    - Resistance 1 & 2
    - CoD MW1 & MW2
    - LBP
    - Battlefield: Bad Company 1 and 2
    - Fifa 09, 10
    - Dirt 2 (I sold, but may buy it back.)
    - Ratchet & Clank: ToD and CiT
    - Burnout Paradise
    - Flower

Don't like
    - Heavy Rain
    - NFS: Shift
    - Alien, mutant, just gives me the creeps.
    - Stealth :yucky:

:ta:

ReputationRep:
    Bioshock 2?

I dunno what games you like...

I'd be inclined to say Domination or Demolition, both quite suitable if you're sneaky. The only reason I say those two game modes is because of the instant respawn. I'm guessing you're using Harriers, Chopper Gunner and Nuke right?

I manage nukes in Sabotage without too much difficulty though but Demolition is pretty hectic and so is Domination so you have to be careful.

Ground War is ridiculously easy for a nuke too just because there are so many players....
    yeh i use that setup, but as i play sabotage when i get chopper gunner i dont get people instantly respawning and when they do i am too slow as i am trying to get someone on the other side of the map by which time everyone else has come back in to the game and in to a building :cry:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.