Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Epic Fail.

BFBC3 came up with a screen before which said to me "epic fail" becuase i was in a chopper, and the **** driving it landed it outside the playing zone and i couldnt get back intime before it killed me off, then in big yellow letters it just said "EPIC FAIL" it wasn't even my fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i tried adding you but your list is full
    Ah no way!

Someone added me from TSR and I just assumed it was you! I'll get rid of someone right now and add you. Sowee!

ReputationRep:
    Typical EA. Charging second-hand owners of their sports games to play online! I hate them so much!!!

In other news, 2K to release FREE online DLC for Bioshock 2. Granted it only enables you to go round clubbing people with golf clubs, but at least it's free!

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Speaking of Epic Fail.

BFBC3 came up with a screen before which said to me "epic fail" becuase i was in a chopper, and the **** driving it landed it outside the playing zone and i couldnt get back intime before it killed me off, then in big yellow letters it just said "EPIC FAIL" it wasn't even my fault.
    BC2? :p:

Yeah I got that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    BC2? :p:

Yeah I got that!
    No, EA sent me an advanced, copy of BC3 :ninja:

Anyway, i cant say i blame EA for doing the who paying a £10 for the code thing. They must loose loads of money from pre-owned games.

If i buy a sports game anyway, unless its motorsport or something, i always buy the previous seasons, pretty much the same game for usually about £10. Been looking at fifa 09 a bit recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    In other news, 2K to release FREE online DLC for Bioshock 2. Granted it only enables you to go round clubbing people with golf clubs, but at least it's free!

This is just for online? I've really gotta play Bioshock 2 online to see what it's like!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    This is just for online? I've really gotta play Bioshock 2 online to see what it's like!
    Yup.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Found a Fifa 10 glitch.

If you made a custom tactic for ultimate team, and use it in manager mode, it jams the entire PS3. Each attribute of the tactic were all >100, so the game couldn't give a preview of the tactic that you made because it's >100. No idea how they were all >100 since you can't actually them > 100.

Edit:
    Now I can't edit them.

ReputationRep:
    Found a Fifa 10 glitch.

If you made a custom tactic for ultimate team, and use it in manager mode, it jams the entire PS3. Each attribute of the tactic were all >100, so the game couldn't give a preview of the tactic that you made because it's >100. No idea how they were all >100 since you can't actually them > 100.

Edit:
    Now I can't edit them.
    :hand:

Overuse of the smily.

But I found it funny :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can play it on a normal TV, but it just won't look as nice. :p:

As far as I know, Dark Resurrection isn't much different from the PSP version, except that there's online play.
    Ahh okay.
    Is there a difference between the 120GB version and the 250GB version other than the price. Because I'm thinking of getting the 120GB, then getting an external hard drive for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ocelotrevs)
    Ahh okay.
    Is there a difference between the 120GB version and the 250GB version other than the price. Because I'm thinking of getting the 120GB, then getting an external hard drive for it.
    Just the hard drive size, AFAIK.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ocelotrevs)
    Ahh okay.
    No difference apart from the HDD. I'm not 100% sure if you can save your games onto an external HDD, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    No difference apart from the HDD. I'm not 100% sure if you can save your games onto an external HDD, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.
    External hard drive to back it up no? :smug:

ReputationRep:
    External hard drive to back it up no? :smug:
    Yeah I know they work for back ups, but do they work if you're just playing normally and want to save your game? Coz I've never had the option to save my games onto external devices.

ReputationRep:
    Found a Fifa 10 glitch.

Edit:
    Now I can't edit them.
    I*had*a*FIFA*09*glitch*whe re*after*like*5*months*of* playing...if*you*chose*liverp ool*the*ps3*would*jam*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I*had*a*FIFA*09*glitch*whe re*after*like*5*months*of* playing...if*you*chose*liverp ool*the*ps3*would*jam*
    Ah that's just the PS3 protecting itself from Liverpool Failure Syndrome. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :mad: :mad:
    Ah that's just the PS3 protecting itself from Liverpool Failure Syndrome. :p:

ReputationRep:
    GT5 still looking good in the Nurburgring. :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Does that say [s]pierre[/s] on the road? :holmes:

:sogood: :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Does that say [s]pierre[/s] on the road? :holmes:

:sogood: :coma:
    I doubt it as I don't think that there are many Germans named Pierre. But you never know I guess! :pierre: :teehee:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.