Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    GT5 still looking good in the Nurburgring. :coma:

Spoiler:
    Show

Was I the only 1 who thought those were real images?

If they didn't look so perfect they could easily pass.

ReputationRep:
    I just started playing Heavy Rain last night, i'm enjoying it a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    :fyi: So are the CoD maps.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ta:

:rofl:
    :fyi: I didn't buy them

And I can't get it for my laptop because cos it wont work so I might have to buy it off the PSN

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ocelotrevs)
    Was I the only 1 who thought those were real images?

If they didn't look so perfect they could easily pass.
    As you said, it looks too perfect to be real. The colours are to bright and vivid. The trees don't look great in that big picture too.

ReputationRep:
    Downloading Metal Gear but its 748MB if you pause the download are you able to turn the PS3 off and then resume from where you left it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy :))
    Downloading Metal Gear but its 748MB if you pause the download are you able to turn the PS3 off and then resume from where you left it?
    As far as I'm aware, you can.

ReputationRep:
    Hey if anyone wants some free food, go to graze.com and use this promotional code:

P612C6K

They do healthy snacks such as dried fruit, crackers, nuts, seeds and fresh fruit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy :))
    You don't even need to pause it, just switch the PS3 off and it will restart when you switch it back on. Though for 748mb it takes me 10 mins to download :ahee:

Hey if anyone wants some free food, go to graze.com and use this promotional code:

P612C6K

They do healthy snacks such as dried fruit, crackers, nuts, seeds and fresh fruit.

nom nom nom...free food! Can't turn it down! :woo:

ReputationRep:

P612C6K

that has to be one of the best random posts i have ever seen

good work!

:five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    that has to be one of the best random posts i have ever seen

good work!

:five:
    Why thank you. :top2:

I can't pass up on the opportunity for the great people in this thread to get free food just because it's off-topic! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Exclusive RDR content for the PS3.

ReputationRep:
    i keep dying on alien vs predator

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently playing through Assassin's Creed II, is there anything I need to be aware of in terms of trophies (things I might miss on a play-through and can't go back for)? I'm only going to play it through once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    I'm currently playing through Assassin's Creed II, is there anything I need to be aware of in terms of trophies (things I might miss on a play-through and can't go back for)? I'm only going to play it through once.
    Fly Swatter is the only one I can remember, I think it's the only one though.

In DNA sequence 8 you will fly the Flying Machine to your assassination target. To kick a guard while your flying simply hold and fly towards him. Ezio will lock on to the guard and kick him as he passes. I suggest you do this on the first set of archers you see as they are out in the open and pretty easy to kill. This is in fact a missable trophy. If you do not get a target you will not be able to get the trophy as it is the only time in the game where you use the Flying Machine. If you are near the end and haven't kicked a guard yet simply fly into a building or the ground so you die and can start from the beginning of the flying sequence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    There's only one missable trophy: Fly Swatter (Kick a Guard while using the Flying Machine.)

Make sure you do this at the first opportunity, because if you complete your objective in that mission there is no way to go back and do it again.

ReputationRep:
    PS Move coming out in September apparently, whilst Natal comes out in October.

http://kotaku.com/5539523/rumor-play...s-in-september

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6262615.html

ReputationRep:

I'm shocked that something PS3-related is coming out before the Xbox360 version :o:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

That's uni out the window. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Fly Swatter is the only one I can remember, I think it's the only one though.
    Cheers, I'll make sure I look out for that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    I'm shocked that something PS3-related is coming out before the Xbox360 version :o:
    Yeah but for once I think theirs is cooler than ours

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.