Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Yeah but for once I think theirs is cooler than ours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Yeah but for once I think theirs is cooler than ours
    Shame they are both a ****** gimmick no-one will give two craps about in 12 months time. :yep:

3 weeks until exam r over...miss myps3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    3 weeks until exam r over...miss myps3
    Mine start in two 2 and finish in 3 weeks. 4 mega exams in 1 weeks....bad times.

ReputationRep:
    PS2 Eye Toy cleaning windows :cool:

PS2 and your amazing catalogue of games :love:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Exams finish on Friday. :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    mine start next monday and then don't finish till the 29th june

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I can get a cheap PS3 console? Is it worth waiting until Xmas/New Year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absinth)
    Anyone know where I can get a cheap PS3 console? Is it worth waiting until Xmas/New Year?
    You can usually pick up some decent bundles if you know what sort of games you like. But generally there are some deals on before christmas. I paid £240 for mine slim 120gb with fifa 10 and little big planet and that was just a bundle not at christmas. (from toys r us) don't know if this helps or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *absinthe*)
    You can usually pick up some decent bundles if you know what sort of games you like. But generally there are some deals on before christmas. I paid £240 for mine slim 120gb with fifa 10 and little big planet and that was just a bundle not at christmas. (from toys r us) don't know if this helps or not.
    Thanks. I'll probably wait until xmas. I'm not really desperate for one yet. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I'll probably wait until xmas. I'm not really desperate for one yet. :p:
    To be honest I'd watch out for argos they keep having an offer where if you get a ps3 then you can get 3 games free or for a tenner but they only last like a week at a time so you have to be quick but they keep reintroducing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *absinthe*)
    mine start next monday and then don't finish till the 29th june
    Same but mine finish on the 28th instead :p:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it had been rather quiet in here recently...seems I managed to unsubscribe from the thread a few days ago :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I thought it had been rather quiet in here recently...seems I managed to unsubscribe from the thread a few days ago
    :facepalm2:

you should no it never goes quiet in here! i mean, even geoff was giving out free food the other day - there is always activity in the ps3 thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)

you should no it never goes quiet in here! i mean, even geoff was giving out free food the other day - there is always activity in the ps3 thread
    A lot of threads I'm subscribed to I just read the new posts and move on without posting. It was only when I was looking in the gaming forum and went to the PS3 soc from there, to first unread post and it took me back to a couple of days ago. I thought how the hell have I missed all that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)

:five: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got skate 3 :ninjagirl:

Hall of Meat challenges are hilarious

ReputationRep:
    How much do you think a 26" Samsung is worth second hand? I'm thinking of selling mine and getting a 32" LG TV.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Anyone got skate 3 :ninjagirl:

Hall of Meat challenges are hilarious
    I've got it! I haven't managed to get into it properly yet as I've been busy this weekend but so far it seems cool.

ReputationRep:
    This just came up on Hot UK Deals:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/67923...v-freeview-tun

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.