Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    YES! I want that demo.

Ive pretty much, accidentally completed Arkham Asylum today, this evening i started off just after the first scarecrow encounter, now im at Ivy , i keep saying "ill do up to this bit.." then i get to it then pick a new bit to finish.

But ive decided. Leave it at Ivy today :yup:
    :lol: Arkham Asylum can have that effect! Best game of 2009, IMO :yep:

Has no-one else been convinced to pick up 3D Dot Game Heroes? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :lol: Arkham Asylum can have that effect! Best game of 2009, IMO :yep:

Has no-one else been convinced to pick up 3D Dot Game Heroes? :puppyeyes:
    I would go further then best game of 09, ist just one of my favourite games ever, second time around im making more of an effort to find the riddler trophies, just so i can read all the character bios, im that sad.

And as much as 3d dot game heros looks kinda goofy and a bit of ok, i cant be arsed buying it :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The ModNation Racers demo is up on the PSN Store for anyone interested :holmes:
    I'll wait until LBP2. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    As much as i want Modnation Racers, i dont think i want to pay £40 for it, i dunno why, does look worth it. I might wait a few months and see if i can pick it up pre-owed or on the cheap.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    As much as i want Modnation Racers, i dont think i want to pay £40 for it, i dunno why, does look worth it. I might wait a few months and see if i can pick it up pre-owed or on the cheap.
    It's £40?! :lolwut: Thought it was just a little game you could pick cheap on release... clearly I was wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    It's £40?! :lolwut: Thought it was just a little game you could pick cheap on release... clearly I was wrong.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-ModNati...4307147&sr=8-1

Yup, i have to admit, i thought it was a DLC game for about £10/20 when i first heard about it.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: I think I'll pass as well. At least the demo is free! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :ditto: I think I'll pass as well. At least the demo is free! :p:
    No trophies. :p:

ReputationRep:
    No trophies. :p:
    Maybe they should add a Wooden Spoon trophy to go with the bronze/silver/gold/platinum. And you can only get these trophies from demos. :yep:

MNR is downloaded now, gonna go have a play!

ReputationRep:
    Yup, Definatly a game that i will wait for the price to drop, by a lot, if i was to buy it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get how you could all think it was a little game?!

Btw what difficulty level do you play on Fifa? I've got back into it a bit now, doing the Premier league with Fulham :ahee
    Beat Liverpool 3-0 but then drew to Wolves...wtf?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

Btw what difficulty level do you play on Fifa? I've got back into it a bit now, doing the Premier league with Fulham :ahee
    Semi-pro mainly, Professional in spells until I start getting sick of the lack of goals I score then return to semi-pro lol. Rinse and repeat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Semi-pro mainly, Professional in spells until I start getting sick of the lack of goals I score then return to semi-pro lol. Rinse and repeat.
    I don't play Fifa much but I've found Semi-Pro too easy, I've always stuck to Professional and not moved up or down really...I never seem to get better at Fifa! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't play Fifa much but I've found Semi-Pro too easy, I've always stuck to Professional and not moved up or down really...I never seem to get better at Fifa! :p:
    I*normally*play*Legendary*bu t*I*end*up*losing*quite*a  few*matches...I'll*win*most  like*2-1*or*3-1*but*then*I'll*lose*by*th e*same*margin*too...
    I*generally*don't*play*singl e*player*though..It's*normall y*me*vs*the*brother*

ReputationRep:
    I find playing against other players a lot more fun than the computer anyway. I play the same way as against the computer but tend to score more. Probably should be adapting my play depending on who i'm up against. Meh lol

My mates terrible at FIFA mind, he's got slightly better in the sense he can now score against us, but still gets hammered every game. Bless 'im.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    I find playing against other players a lot more fun than the computer anyway. I play the same way as against the computer but tend to score more. Probably should be adapting my play depending on who i'm up against. Meh lol

My mates terrible at FIFA mind, he's got slightly better in the sense he can now score against us, but still gets hammered every game. Bless 'im.
    Yeah it's the same with me, I think it's just down to people making more mistakes than the Computer does...it's more or less always more fun playing against people but my mates play Fifa waaaaay too much so I get destroyed when I do play them :sad:

ReputationRep:

I'm good enough to play at world class, but I haven't had the chance to practice/play on legendary difficulty.

It's all about pressing down L2 to make your player that passes the ball make a run.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Can't wait for my Fifa 10 platinum. :nutcase:

Real Fan
    Play for over fifty hours (Should get it when I'm done with rest)

Skilled Pro
    Unlock 100 EA SPORTS™ Football World Accomplishments with your Virtual Pro (I'm on 56 ish)

Time for a Testimonial(Secret)
    Play 500 matches with your Virtual Pro. (Played 40 ish)

Ton up
    Win 100 Online Classic Ranked Matches (Should get it when I play Bilkos_Ices and anyone else who wants to trophy boost)

Good Form
    Play 5 consecutive Online Head to Head Ranked matches without losing (I'm on 3, waiting to trophy boost with Bilkos_Ices)

Pack Rat
    Open 100 Ultimate Team packs (:plz2: If I really wanted 100%, then I suppose maybe, probably on about 35 :lolwut:)

Recourse King
    Open 500 Ultimate Team packs (:plz2:)

ReputationRep:
    MW2 Lego. :awesome:

From http://kotaku.com/5542163/lego-fanat...per-gatherings

via http://www.flickr.com/groups/[email protected]/pool/
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :rofl: :rofl:

I'd like to see what happens when they all get nuked. :mmm:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.