Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    despite red dead redemption limited edition being 2 inches from my ps3, i won't be able to play it until at least friday next week going to morocco tomorrow. very frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    Killzone 3 has been announced and it will be in 3D. :cool:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :woo:

Release date 'imminent' - Don't think I need to mention what game it is. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    despite red dead redemption limited edition being 2 inches from my ps3, i won't be able to play it until at least friday next week going to morocco tomorrow. very frustrating!

lol frustrating yes, but id much rather miss out of gaming for a little while and go to morocco :P

have a nice time~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)

Release date 'imminent' - Don't think I need to mention what game it is. :rolleyes:
    Meh, i only got GT5 prologue yestoday.

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit, if Kz2 had proper ranked lobby system I'd probably still be on there. Fantastic game for competitive play with clan and such and best of all, server based. Shame about the non existent party system though.

Lol. Who's betting it'll tip over into 2011? Me!

ReputationRep:
    aren't all ps3 games 3d
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    GTA IV is boring. :nn:

ReputationRep:
    Agree...I*tried*playing*it*t his*afternoon*
    :thumbsdown:

ReputationRep:
    :hand:

No way, it's awesome.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :hand:

No way, it's awesome.
    I did the first 5%, all I was doing was either doing a mission or picking up random people to random places.

Maybe the game changes later on, but i'm not putting up with it anymore tbh. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I did the first 5%, all I was doing was either doing a mission or picking up random people to random places.

Maybe the game changes later on, but i'm not putting up with it anymore tbh. :dontknow:
    You didn't give it a chance really, the story does get a lot better once you get into kinda like the story for Red Dead Redemption. Also piloting helicopters is so much fun :woo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You didn't give it a chance really, the story does get a lot better once you get into kinda like the story for Red Dead Redemption. Also piloting helicopters is so much fun :woo:
    I'll give it another shot I suppose.

Wish the trophies were a bit easier to get.

ReputationRep:

The trophies ARE easy to get :p: kind of...

ReputationRep:

Yay! I convinced you :p:

I've layed off Red Dead for a bit, got to about 30% done on SP and rank 22 on MP and it's time to revise now for a week or so. :yep:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yay! I convinced you :p:

I've layed off Red Dead for a bit, got to about 30% done on SP and rank 22 on MP and it's time to revise now for a week or so. :yep:
    :fyi: I gave up after 20mins.

I can't get into it. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to everyone who's finished exams now! :awesome: (for those of you who haven't, it can't be too much longer, I expect) Enjoy the summer :yes:

I've not really been following RDR much, though I'm hearing loads about it now. Anyone care to try to sell it to me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Congrats to everyone who's finished exams now! :awesome: (for those of you who haven't, it can't be too much longer, I expect) Enjoy the summer :yes:

I've not really been following RDR much, though I'm hearing loads about it now. Anyone care to try to sell it to me?
    Its GTA with horses set in 1910.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Untitled258)
    Its GTA with horses set in 1910.
    Yeah, that's pretty much the extent of what I've heard so far. I've never really got into any of the GTA games too much, to be honest, but I'll take a look at a few reviews at least. I don't really need to be getting anything new right now, though! :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Agree...I tried playing it this afternoon
    :thumbsdown:
    GTA IV is brilliant!! :eek3:

Blasphemy! :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.