Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    GTA IV is brilliant!! :eek3:

Blasphemy! :p:
    hahaha*I*played*after*so*lo ng*that*I*forgot*how*to*ta ke*cover*:o:

Wow I actually havent played PS3 since i platinummed bioshock2 in easter :O

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, it's my first post here. :yep: (Don't have a PSN)

Just finished Heavy Rain. It's an awesome game and totally worth the money! (Although it could have been a bit cheaper tbh...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)

Just finished Heavy Rain. It's an awesome game and totally worth the money! (Although it could have been a bit cheaper tbh...)
    :wavey: Welcome to the society! I keep meaning to pick up Heavy Rain at some point, but I've got enough to keep me busy for now!

If/when you register a PSN ID, let us know and we can add you to the list in the first post.

ReputationRep:

Welcome! :hello: :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome! :hello: :tsr:
    Thanks.

(Original post by Illusionary)
    :wavey: Welcome to the society! I keep meaning to pick up Heavy Rain at some point, but I've got enough to keep me busy for now!

If/when you register a PSN ID, let us know and we can add you to the list in the first post.
    Thanks!

I will let you know asap, but I think I'll just never bother registering an ID.. I'm just too lazy. :p:

Do pick up that game! I'm very tempted to replay it right now..
    So what's keeping you busy if I may ask?

ReputationRep:
    Do pick up that game! I'm very tempted to replay it right now..
    So what's keeping you busy if I may ask?
    On the PS3? 3D Dot Game Heroes right now. It's essentially a homage to 2D Zelda, but in a very good way!

ReputationRep:
    On the PS3? 3D Dot Game Heroes right now. It's essentially a homage to 2D Zelda, but in a very good way!
    You still haven't managed to convince any of us to buy it! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I know :sigh: I wouldn't have mentioned it again if I hadn't been asked :p:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/68372...r-ps3-22-44-w-

£22.44 if you care. I'll be getting it when it's sub £20 most likely.

But then again, this isn't the first time you guys have missed out on a great niche game. I doubt any of you guys took the opportunity to import Demon's Souls - best game I've played this gen. I'm going to be selling it and buying the European version at launch.

So many games to play after exams though. Just ordered myself SSFIV and Blazblue. Got Yakuza 3, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Uncharted 1 and 2 and Nier to pick up at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanx)

But then again, this isn't the first time you guys have missed out on a great niche game. I doubt any of you guys took the opportunity to import Demon's Souls - best game I've played this gen. I'm going to be selling it and buying the European version at launch.

So many games to play after exams though. Just ordered myself SSFIV and Blazblue. Got Yakuza 3, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Uncharted 1 and 2 and Nier to pick up at some point.
    :five: That's where I got it from. I see it as the type of game that could either drop in price fairly quickly, or just go out of stock and become nigh-impossible to find - hence why I got it as a pre-order.

ReputationRep:
    :five: That's where I got it from. I see it as the type of game that could either drop in price fairly quickly, or just go out of stock and become nigh-impossible to find - hence why I got it as a pre-order.
    I can definitely see the game getting ignored because it's not generic first person shooter #37 so it'll probably be sub £20 in no time at all. It didn't take particularly long for games like Yakuza, Blazblue and Nier to follow suite.

Enjoying it? I'm worried it's too easy. I like how you can play as White Glint from Armored Core in it.

ReputationRep:
    I can definitely see the game getting ignored because it's not generic first person shooter #37 so it'll probably be sub £20 in no time at all. It didn't take particularly long for games like Yakuza, Blazblue and Nier to follow suite.

Enjoying it? I'm worried it's too easy. I like how you can play as White Glint from Armored Core in it.
    :nah: Not too easy - you lose that huge sword very easily. Wven then, if that *is* too easy, there's always Spelunker mode for replay post-completion: one hit = death! :eek:

ReputationRep:

I had way to many games to play already than to think about importing Demon's Souls. Right now I've still got a backlog of games.

I've still got three games in my collection I haven't touched, one of which is Dragon Age Origins which will take ages to complete. Then I still want to eventually buy God of War III, GTA Episodes from Liberty City, Red Dead Redemption, ModNation Racers and Demon's Souls. :sigh:

I thought Nier didn't get very good reviews?

I played the demo for Yakuza 3 but didn't really enjoy it. The environments were nice, but the graphics didn't seem very special and the voice acting/translation was quite poor.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :fyi: Fifa 10: Virtual Pro accomplishments can only be achieved on Semi-pro or higher.

I've been doing the last 5-10 games in amateur. 38/500 games played with my VP. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    FIFA 10 trophies are rediculous. The golds in manager mode are easy to get and then they put in online trophies which are the worst trophies ever.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Jev)
    FIFA 10 trophies are rediculous. The golds in manager mode are easy to get and then they put in online trophies which are the worst trophies ever.
    If it's the Top Up and Good Form, then you can trophy boost with a friend using the online lobbies. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    If it's the Top Up and Good Form, then you can trophy boost with a friend using the online lobbies. :wink2:
    I can't get online in halls, this is half my hatred for online trophies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    :fyi: Fifa 10: Virtual Pro accomplishments can only be achieved on Semi-pro or higher.

I've been doing the last 5-10 games in amateur. 38/500 games played with my VP. :emo:
    :facepalm: :rofl:

Think i'm around 350 games with mine, keep at it lol.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    :facepalm: :rofl:

Think i'm around 350 games with mine, keep at it lol.
    :lolwut: :emo:

Are you finished with your exams yet?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.