Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Perhaps try Gamestation if you have one near to you, or Game, as they often have bundles with second-hand consoles. If you're willing to use eBay you'll likely find a better deal there as well, though personally I'd still recommend that you get a new console, with the associated warranty (though general reliability has improved now that the console's been out for a while, and was never as bad as with the 360).
    I'll*check*them*out*when*I  come*in*September**I*stay*in*India*:p:
    Thanks*for*the*help*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I swear Fifa 10 is taking away some of my VP accomplishements, I swear I had 59 earlier, I count 50 now?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    Where's*the*best*place*to*g et*a*second*hand*PS3?*I'll  need*one*for*uni*
    Try ebay, and you can get them with a load of games for a cheaper price. Just buy off someone with good feedback.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I read something about them implementing Move into GT5...just bring it out!!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else read the news that the new map packs for MW2 is coming out 3rd June for Xbox and about a month later for us? I thought it was the end of 2010 or something. I'm going crazy I think....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Has anyone else read the news that the new map packs for MW2 is coming out 3rd June for Xbox and about a month later for us? I thought it was the end of 2010 or something. I'm going crazy I think....
    MW2 just had new maps? :curious: More new maps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    MW2 just had new maps? :curious: More new maps?
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...d-1973828.html

http://www.xboxic.com/news/6096

http://www.train2game.com/Games-Desi...$19790130.html

http://twitter.com/fourzerotwo

ReputationRep:
    Yep that dates been known a while, think I posted it in the MW2 thread a while back...keep up! :p:
    There's a couple of double XP weekends around then for it as well, though I can't remember the exact dates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Yep that dates been known a while, think I posted it in the MW2 thread a while back...keep up! :p:
    There's a couple of double XP weekends around then for it as well, though I can't remember the exact dates.
    Memorial day weekend in the US is double XP...I don't know when that is though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Some of us are trying to revise at the moment so we can't keep up, also too many newbies in the MW2 thread :p:

But I was just surprised when I found out cos I thought the next map pack was for later on this year towards autumn/winter. I'm actually happy with myself I've been able to reduce my time on the PS3 for my exams. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Some of us are trying to revise at the moment so we can't keep up, also too many newbies in the MW2 thread :p:

But I was just surprised when I found out cos I thought the next map pack was for later on this year towards autumn/winter. I'm actually happy with myself I've been able to reduce my time on the PS3 for my exams. :woo:
    I'm not a newbie, I'm an oldie that rejoined :ninja:
    What's this revision you speak of? It's been a few years :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a newbie, I'm an oldie that rejoined :ninja:
    What's this revision you speak of? It's been a few years :p:
    lol I didn't mean you :teehee: A lot of people in there are nubs though...

This revision I speak of will be over in 13 days when I'll have 3 months of doing **** all! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    lol I didn't mean you :teehee: A lot of people in there are nubs though...

This revision I speak of will be over in 13 days when I'll have 3 months of doing **** all! :woo:
    Some of us have to work for a living :sad:
    Though I'll still find time for my PS3. And I have 3 weeks booked off over summer for various festivals
    At the moment my friends and I are stuck between getting Blur, Split/Second, and ModNation Racers. I played the MNR beta and quite liked it, though my friend played the demo and wasn't much of a fan ('LBP with cars' and he doesn't like LBP). I played Split/Second demo which was quite fun, satisfying getting an 8 wreck in one :woo: but is apparently dropping in price already, suggesting it's ****. And Blur I haven't tried, but does have 4 player split screen, which is good for when we all meet up. Choices!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    This LBP level is too awesome. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me very much of Sonic :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Some of us have to work for a living :sad:
    Though I'll still find time for my PS3. And I have 3 weeks booked off over summer for various festivals
    At the moment my friends and I are stuck between getting Blur, Split/Second, and ModNation Racers. I played the MNR beta and quite liked it, though my friend played the demo and wasn't much of a fan ('LBP with cars' and he doesn't like LBP). I played Split/Second demo which was quite fun, satisfying getting an 8 wreck in one :woo: but is apparently dropping in price already, suggesting it's ****. And Blur I haven't tried, but does have 4 player split screen, which is good for when we all meet up. Choices!
    Yeah I think the appeal of Split Second will wear off pretty quickly tbh, I've not played Blur at all so I can't comment but I've been waiting for ages for MNR price to drop but it seems sub above £30.

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap! :eek3:

Some people really love that game too much!

ReputationRep:
    FFIX is on PSN today

ReputationRep:
    Still got my original haha :p:

ReputationRep:
    make that exam 5 / 8 a shocker too :cry: how comes u all have like 2 examds and then finish while i get 8 :rant:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.