Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Ahaha :o: Seems I left the 3 out by mistake.
    So, how about The Shiny Playstation 3 Society II:cool:
    Ah, but then we won't be satisfying Sashioni as there will be "too many numbers"!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Ah, but then we won't be satisfying Sashioni as there will be "too many numbers"!
    Oh. My. G-d.

How ridiculous.
    Doesn't Sashioni realise that PS3 runs by using billions of 1s and 0s :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Oh. My. G-d.

How ridiculous.
    Doesn't Sashioni realise that PS3 runs by using billions of 1s and 0s :confused:
    Yeah, if he realised that, then we'll be able to name this thread "The Playstation 11 Society 10"!

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    any good fifa09 players on here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    How weird is this..Ahmed Hassan joined my game yesterday, just by chance! :curious: By alas he left...cos my clan was owning :p: and cos it was mid game too...
    No way! Really? Add me on that mofo right now sir. Prestiged up again last night. Two more till the Gold Cross, which I need to get before uni starts again!

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm gonna pick up one of these. Haven't got a console since day 1 release PS2, . I like sports games, and they just ain't as good on the poor relation that is the PC. Fancy MGS4 with it (MGS2 probably my favourite PS2 game, truly epic). Should come with LBP too, which I've heard is very good. Looking forward to GT5, NHL 10, PES2010 on the horizon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-o)
    Think I'm gonna pick up one of these. Haven't got a console since day 1 release PS2, . I like sports games, and they just ain't as good on the poor relation that is the PC. Fancy MGS4 with it (MGS2 probably my favourite PS2 game, truly epic). Should come with LBP too, which I've heard is very good. Looking forward to GT5, NHL 10, PES2010 on the horizon.
    Go for it! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    No way! Really? Add me on that mofo right now sir. Prestiged up again last night. Two more till the Gold Cross, which I need to get before uni starts again!
    Yeah I was with []AK[] and I noticed you joined, then left! :awesome: But then you left

I've added you now

ReputationRep:
    Just ordered Demon souls the chinese version (which is in english!) so begins the 2 week wait !

ReputationRep:
    My PSN: Digidevil4

You can find my on the following games:

Guitar hero: World Tour / Metallica
    Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Burnout paradise, Little Big planet.

I have more games but those are the ones i play.

Gameshare slots all taken

Add me if you play any of those alot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Digidevil4)
    My PSN: Digidevil4

You can find my on the following games:

Guitar hero: World Tour / Metallica
    Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Burnout paradise, Little Big planet.

I have more games but those are the ones i play.

Gameshare slots all taken

Add me if you play any of those alot.
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread! :tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, if he realised that, then we'll be able to name this thread "The Playstation 11 Society 10"!

:teeth:

ReputationRep:

:facepalm2:

On a seperate, unrelated note, I like the new avatar

ReputationRep:
    I go away for the weekend and we have a whole new thread!

Considering getting Eternal Sonata... should I? :confused: Heard mixed reviews, but I need another RPG for the summer. Just finished my 1 millionth Tales of Symphonia (:coma:) playthrough, so I need something new!

Also, my PSN isn't on the list! It's FlippinChicken. Mainly play COD5 atm.

ReputationRep:
    2 things

firstly, i got the cowboy trophy for warhawk (top player TDM with 0 deaths) but i did it on my mate's account. so gutted.

secondly, i got to zone 74 in wipeout (zone 75 is the trophy). also gutted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choad)
    2 things

firstly, i got the cowboy trophy for warhawk (top player TDM with 0 deaths) but i did it on my mate's account. so gutted.

secondly, i got to zone 74 in wipeout (zone 75 is the trophy). also gutted.
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    Nearly finished infamous. Think i've got a massive bug though, the karma indicator doesn't change lol and so is permanently half-way in the hero section

ReputationRep:
    hey guys just got myself ps3 headset and wanting to meet gamers! add seasons_wither

thanx

ReputationRep:
    and i play cod4 socom confrontation and guitar hero metallica and fifa 09

ReputationRep:
    Choad that must suck so much!

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.