Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Oh really? I was gonna do the same when I got home from uni, see what it was like and possibly get amongst the downloadable content.
    I'm not online with my PS3 (damn you halls!!!) so it may be different there. I was just on the campaign again and it didn't feel right, didn't seem smooth, and just generally not as enjoyable as before. May give it another longer go though before I discredit it too much. But it isn't really too comparable to MW2 so maybe thats why I am disappointed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I'm not online with my PS3 (damn you halls!!!) so it may be different there. I was just on the campaign again and it didn't feel right, didn't seem smooth, and just generally not as enjoyable as before. May give it another longer go though before I discredit it too much. But it isn't really too comparable to MW2 so maybe thats why I am disappointed...
    KZ2 probably feels weird because the controls are a lot stiffer than MW2. That's not a good or a bad thing, but you're just so used to the MW2 sensitivity that when you go back to playing KZ2 it doesn't feel right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Just a random GameSpot competition that I entered on a whim. I'm amazed that it actually paid off! :woo:
    Wow, that's damn lucky of you.

Just completed Uncharted 1.

Quite enjoyable, was a bit boring to begin with. The plot was predictable and all that jazz but it was light hearted and fun. Played it on hard and it was a bit easy still. Maybe some time I'll play it on Crushing.

Time to play Uncharted 2.

Also in line with everyone else. I finished my 2nd year of Computer science and Physics last week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Update the game and put the sensitivity on maximum (as strange as that sounds).

I too found the aiming in Killzone 2 to be quite off. Even with it on max it's still pretty hard to aim accurately on it. Just try and put up with it. The game's still alright.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanx)
    Update the game and put the sensitivity on maximum (as strange as that sounds).

I too found the aiming in Killzone 2 to be quite off. Even with it on max it's still pretty hard to aim accurately on it. Just try and put up with it. The game's still alright.
    Can't update it as I can't get online in halls or at home. Will be in 2nd year housing for 2 days at the end of the month so will hopefully be updating all my games then.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, me again, if you could add me to the PSN list that would be great!

PSN ID: Maiadjusted

(the i looks like an l when it's a capital).

Feel free to add me for MW2

18 hearts as an author already :woo:

Getting 50 plays on a single level is gna b a pain i've realised :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, check this out. http://www.pixmania.co.uk/video-game...823_jvart.html

What a bargain for a Blu Ray remote!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    18 hearts as an author already :woo:

Getting 50 plays on a single level is gna b a pain i've realised :indiff:
    IIRC, when I played Mike's level a while back, the same person could play several times and it would still add to the count. Is it the same level you asked about th other day? I'll give it a few plays over the weekend if I get the chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Hey guys, check this out. http://www.pixmania.co.uk/video-game...823_jvart.html

What a bargain for a Blu Ray remote!
    :eek3: Who the hell would pay that? It will have to cook me 3 meals a day and be my chauffeur for that price!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shook)
    Hi guys, me again, if you could add me to the PSN list that would be great!

PSN ID: Maiadjusted

(the i looks like an l when it's a capital).

Feel free to add me for MW2
    Updated. :yy:

In other news, I've finished uni!!!

:party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

Wahay! Congrats, hope you get some good results too! I finish on Tuesday, got an exam tomorrow as well :sad:

ReputationRep:

well done mate. good feeling isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    well done mate. good feeling isn't it?
    Thanks, yeah it's an amazing feeling! I'm so happy! :woo:

(Original post by bigmo7)
    Wahay! Congrats, hope you get some good results too! I finish on Tuesday, got an exam tomorrow as well :sad:
    Cheers buddy, good luck in your exams! :borat:

ReputationRep:

Thanks and well done :yep:

ReputationRep:

Congrats. Completely finished or just for the year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shook)
    Thanks and well done :yep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Congrats. Completely finished or just for the year?
    Thanks!

I'm completely finished. Not more uni. FOREVER! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!

I'm completely finished. Not more uni. FOREVER! :awesome:
    :woo: No more exams for a while is good; no more exams ever is better! Enjoy the summer (then what next?)

ReputationRep:

Congrats Geoff. Now onto the big bad world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :woo: No more exams for a while is good; no more exams ever is better! Enjoy the summer (then what next?)
    (Original post by chernij)
    Congrats Geoff. Now onto the big bad world
    Thanks guys! :grin:

Well I'm starting a job in October and I'll be training to become an accountant, so I'll still have three more years of exams! :awesome: :getmecoat:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.