Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I'm losing love for my PS3 tbh, I haven't been on it for the best part of a month now and I'm probably happier than when I was on it every night...
    I know what you mean. I've been the same for the past couple of months and just get a craving once in a while to fire up CoD, which is satisfied and lasts a few hours and then it's off for a couple of weeks. Pretty good arrangement if I'm honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I was like that for a little while... just need a good
    game. The next CoD or GT5 or Fifa 11. :dontknow:
    All those games are months away! I'm gonna be bored all summer long, although I've bought Fallout 3 for a fiver so hopefully after my exams that can keep me occupied. :crossedf:

(Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    I know what you mean. I've been the same for the past couple of months and just get a craving once in a while to fire up CoD, which is satisfied and lasts a few hours and then it's off for a couple of weeks. Pretty good arrangement if I'm honest.
    I've totally gone off MW2, for the first 3/4 months I'd play it cos other people played it but now it's just boring and way too annoying. Even the maps they brought back are nowhere near as fun as they were on Cod4. So sad....

ReputationRep:
    All those games are months away! I'm gonna be bored all summer long, although I've bought Fallout 3 for a fiver so hopefully after my exams that can keep me occupied. :crossedf:

I've totally gone off MW2, for the first 3/4 months I'd play it cos other people played it but now it's just boring and way too annoying. Even the maps they brought back are nowhere near as fun as they were on Cod4. So sad....
    The game has lost one of its titans! Yeah, I only play because I have friends who wanna play. Otherwise it's usually CoD 4.

My next "really excited for" release it GT5, but who knows when that's gonna come out?!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have finally found a way to make money on FUT10 fairly quickly.

ReputationRep:
    I have finally found a way to make money on FUT10 fairly quickly.
    How??
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by *absinthe*)
    How??
    If I told you, it would make it even harder for me to get these cards. :ninja:

Once I get 500 packs, I'll tell ya. :wink2:

ReputationRep:
    If I told you, it would make it even harder for me to get these cards. :ninja:

Once I get 500 packs, I'll tell ya. :wink2:
    Ha be waiting a while then ... i hope your not one of these people who say 'do you want any players duplicated' they must think people are thick. :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but now you've gotta look for a job and be all independent like! I'd be terrified! I think I might do a masters just cos of that :p:
    I've already accepted a job offer tyvm. :p:

Start my job in October, training to be an accountant.

Seriously though, don't do a masters just because you're not able to find work. It's a huge amount of money to spend on something that may not be useful in the slightest as you might end up in the exact same position as you did before you started the masters.

ReputationRep:
    Now you've gotta make sure you don't get YLOD otherwise it's all gone! :mmm:

I'm losing love for my PS3 tbh, I haven't been on it for the best part of a month now and I'm probably happier than when I was on it every night...
    :eek:
    I hope that doesn't happen.
    If it does though, I'll end up going through Sony to fix it, just to get the activation back :mad:

Like Mike said, wait for an awesome game to come out. Then you'll be hooked again :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear...

http://kotaku.com/5556916/playing-pr...s-embarrassing

Remix:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Oh dear...

:rofl: Oh the future of gaming. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    The remix is definitely a winner.

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about Project Natal...and then it hit me...Natal is basically a glorified eye toy :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Man... there's like a recession on FUT10, it's impossible to sell anything, 2K for Milito isn't expensive.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    EA Sports Talks Up FIFA 11 Features

ReputationRep:
    all i want to see is an improvement in spurs team ratings : dawson and king 78, ea need to get real tbh
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    all i want to see is an improvement in spurs team ratings : dawson and king 78, ea need to get real tbh
    Same with the trophies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    EA clearly have their favorites...some players have such bad ratings...like the spurs team...
    Then we have Arshavin 87 or Diego 88

ReputationRep:
    Psn down for 12 hours..damn
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Psn down for 12 hours..damn
    Really? I wonder what will happen to the cards on UT... :holmes:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.