PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    :sheep:
    :hi:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    lol - was bored, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Meh Batman AA has been good so far but it has not been as incredible as everyone says it is. Still trying to find the most efficient way of winning the fights. Most of the time I'm walking around in Batman vision or whatever it's called (press L2) as you get more information on all surroundings and you can see where enemies are. This detracts from the game substantially as I'm not appreciating the normal environment enough. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Batman AA is amazing! Its silly good!

And thats not just because im a geek who love batman in general!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh man... another 11 levels to go online to get platinum on Dirt 2. :nutcase:

Oh man... another 11 levels to go online to get platinum on Dirt 2. :nutcase:
    Im tryna platinum BBBC2...Online is tedious
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by humz2)
    Im tryna platinum BBBC2...Online is tedious
    I've not tried, not sure if I can be bothered with it either! :woo:

I'm not sure what game I'm going to play after Dirt 2... still trying to get that last damn trophy on Fifa (buy 500 packs on UT) but that'll be something I'll do gradually. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty cool video of Motorstorm Apocalypse.

Today(having the first time in ages to just relax, eat **** and play ps3) is mainly going to be playing Assassins creed II and Fallout III yum yum love you :heart:

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend me some games that I should get? I'm definitely getting AC2 (haven't played AC1 before). I was thinking of getting Heavy Rain and Batman AA but not sure (Is it really good?). Although I'm not a massive fan of fps (like MW2), I find it a bit boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yagami)
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3 gameplay.

Release date: Spring 2011 :unsure:
    ****! That looks disgustingly good. But Spring 2011?? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superman_Jr)
    Can anyone recommend me some games that I should get? I'm definitely getting AC2 (haven't played AC1 before). I was thinking of getting Heavy Rain and Batman AA but not sure (Is it really good?). Although I'm not a massive fan of fps (like MW2), I find it a bit boring.
    I would highly recommend AC2 and Heavy Rain. I'm playing Batman AA now and so far I've not been that impressed. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Gran Turismo 5, Assassin's Creed 3 and Call of Duty Black Ops all (supposedly) out in November! Gonna be a busy month!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james99)
    Gran Turismo 5, Assassin's Creed 3 and Call of Duty Black Ops all (supposedly) out in November! Gonna be a busy month!
    LBP2 too. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I would highly recommend AC2 and Heavy Rain. I'm playing Batman AA now and so far I've not been that impressed. :dontknow:
    Do you think I should still get Batman? Or is it completely not worth it? If so, what other games do you know is good (out now)?

I already have U1+U2, MGS, GTA 4, LBP(worst game in the whole of history tbh), FF13 and prototype. So not many. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Superman_Jr)
    Do you think I should still get Batman? Or is it completely not worth it? If so, what other games do you know is good (out now)?

I already have U1+U2, MGS, GTA 4, LBP(worst game in the whole of history tbh), FF13 and prototype. So not many. :rolleyes:
    Get Batman if you're really into superhero games and stuff like that. If not, rent it first. But tbf you should be able to buy it for quite cheap nowadays anyway.

Take a look at the OP to see a whole host of recommended games. Right now I would say Red Dead Redemption is worth a purchase. I've not played it, but if you like GTA even a little, you'll love RDR apparently.

InFamous is a very good game as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Get Batman if you're really into superhero games and stuff like that. If not, rent it first. But tbf you should be able to buy it for quite cheap nowadays anyway.

Take a look at the OP to see a whole host of recommended games. Right now I would say Red Dead Redemption is worth a purchase. I've not played it, but if you like GTA even a little, you'll love RDR apparently.

InFamous is a very good game as well.
    Cool thanks. I didn't even check the OP.

ReputationRep:

I'm back after my operation...still feel pretty awful and I completely missed E3 :huff: WC is keeping me entertained while I'm house bound :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)

I'm back after my operation...still feel pretty awful and I completely missed E3 :huff: WC is keeping me entertained while I'm house bound :p:
    You had an operation?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    You had an operation?! :lolwut:

Yes I did. I got more than I bargained for anyway, it was supposed to be an operation to open the airways on the right side of my nose but the surgeon said he had to break my nose and reshape it (like an nose job) and so he did...now my face is all bruised :sad:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.