Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)

Yes I did. I got more than I bargained for anyway, it was supposed to be an operation to open the airways on the right side of my nose but the surgeon said he had to break my nose and reshape it (like an nose job) and so he did...now my face is all bruised :sad:
    Tbh I don't remember you mentioning anything about it. :curious:

:console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Tbh I don't remember you mentioning anything about it. :curious:

:console:
    lol that's cos I didn't. :teehee: I thought it was going to be an operation similar to one I had about a year and a half ago so I didn't bother telling anyone cos it took me like a week to recover from that but on the day it turned out to be a bit more than I expected so now I've gotta wait till I look human again before I go out of the house :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    That sounds painful :pinch:

Hi guys :hi: I've not been around here for a few days, though I've been watching :p: E3 was good to follow... Portal 2 on PS3! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not to mention a fair few announcements from Nintendo that have me interested :ninja:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    That sounds painful :pinch:

Hi guys :hi: I've not been around here for a few days, though I've been watching :p: E3 was good to follow... Portal 2 on PS3! :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not to mention a fair few announcements from Nintendo that have me interested :ninja:
    Nintendo? Seriously? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Zelda :yes: Even if the press conference demo seriously failed :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    :hi:

I'm back after my operation...still feel pretty awful and I completely missed E3 :huff: WC is keeping me entertained while I'm house bound :p:
    Get well soon mate! :yep:

I concur. :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I concur. :five:
    Better than Microsoft :p: For the press conferences, I'd say Sony > Nintendo >>> Microsoft

I'm not the greatest fan of Move (too expensive, for a start), but I can't see anything at all attractive about Kinect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Better than Microsoft :p: For the press conferences, I'd say Sony > Nintendo >>> Microsoft

I'm not the greatest fan of Move (too expensive, for a start), but I can't see anything at all attractive about Kinect.
    I'm not a fan of the Move or the Kinect tbh. It's just $ony and M$ trying to cover their bases and provide more competition for the Wii. :huff: If I had to pick one it would be the Move though as you look slightly less retarded when using it.

ReputationRep:
    Just came across this and thought it was really good. :teehee:

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Just came across this and thought it was really good. :teehee:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Lulz. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Some amazing GT5 screenshots here.

Here's just a taster:

:coma:

If the game actually comes out =/

ReputationRep:
    **** sake! First time i would of easily got the highest score in a match badge, i was about 800 points ahead of everyone, on BFBC2, and then, airstrike, tanks, lots of things happening and my PS3 crashes

ReputationRep:
    I have come home from uni for a week, had to leave my PS3 in halls as I couldn't carry it

On the upside though I have a 40" telly and my PS2 to play. I shall be spending many many many hours playing SSX3 this week :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely gorgeous.
    But I still dread to think that it's too perfect to be real :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when MOH Beta testing starts. I'm hearing today but I'm not quite sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Absolutely gorgeous.
    But I still dread to think that it's too perfect to be real :sad:
    They've even got the top gear test track though :excited:

I can't wait...:woo:

(Original post by Yagami)
    Anyone know when MOH Beta testing starts. I'm hearing today but I'm not quite sure.
    It's already started, I've seen a couple of my mates playing on it and I'm hoping to download it tonight

ReputationRep:
    They've even got the top gear test track though :excited:

I can't wait...:woo:
    :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Those GT5 screenshots are orgasmic :coma:
    This reminds me, my parents did a bootfair the other day, and when they returned I found they had some old PS1 games they took but didn't sell. Amongst them were GT and GT2, I may have to dig them out and have a go! And possibly get Prologue to help get the feel of the controls before 5 is out.

ReputationRep:
    The house I've just moved in to has a PS2 and a selection of old classics and to be honest, after about 10 minutes of playing each of them I turned it off, today's graphics and gameplay have spoilt me...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.