Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i hope spikeymike is as stringent with the talk of deaths as he was with the talk of trading :awesome:

its police time again :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe this will help :awesome:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...T.mc_id=101233

Demons Souls - £14.99 :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Finished Uncharted 2 - One of the best games ever made !

ReputationRep:
    That reminds me, whenever the topic of Uncharted comes up with my friends, one of them says 'I used to have that game'. I should probably take the hint and give it back to him at some point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GunnerArshavin)
    Finished Uncharted 2 - One of the best games ever made !
    was it that good? i havent played it just for the fact it seems to lara croft / tomb raider
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    was it that good? i havent played it just for the fact it seems to lara croft / tomb raider
    Indeed. Epic game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    That reminds me, whenever the topic of Uncharted comes up with my friends, one of them says 'I used to have that game'. I should probably take the hint and give it back to him at some point...
    Hah yeah you probably should.

I once lent the original MGS to a friend of mine, but I totally forgot about it. When I did remember, I forgot who I lent it to! :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)

I once lent the original MGS to a friend of mine, but I totally forgot about it. When I did remember, I forgot who I lent it to! :facepalm2:
    I also still have a Game Boy Colour around somewhere I borrowed from someone at school probably about 10 years ago now. I haven't seen him since I left school 3 years ago :ninja:

ReputationRep:

I once lent the original MGS to a friend of mine, but I totally forgot about it. When I did remember, I forgot who I lent it to!
    old age geoff :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Maybe this will help :awesome:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProduct...T.mc_id=101233

Demons Souls - £14.99 :coma:
    I don't see anything there (perhaps they're sold out?). Regardless, I've got a copy of the coming soon - well, I hope it's soon!

ReputationRep:
    old age geoff :awesome:
    I was like 14-15! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Square Enix Honcho Calls WC Interview "Deplorable"

How could they interview his mother?! :facepalm2:

Also, Yuichi Komano hit the bar, not the post.

ReputationRep:
    Finally got round to completing Batman AA just now because there was no WC today! :awesome:

Don't think I'll bother with the riddles and challenges.

Next up - Dead Space. :afraid:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    PixelJunk Monsters is difficult. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Yeah I got to a point where I had to rainbow 7 levels to continue and I could not be bothered to complete 7 levels perfectly. :huff:

It's all about using the right towers for the creatures that appear and not using up too many gems on upgrading towers. Use them to unlock powerful towers instead.

The game is easier if you play with a friend.

ReputationRep:
    It's worth it just for the moment when you reach the top of the hotel and have a panoramic view of Nepal. :eek: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xeonman9000)
    It's worth it just for the moment when you reach the top of the hotel and have a panoramic view of Nepal. :eek: :yep:
    Omg that part was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my sister aced it 2 player co-op...she's such a coin hoarder tho and she doesn't even build towers!

Get it...it's such an awesome game!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah I got to a point where I had to rainbow 7 levels to continue and I could not be bothered to complete 7 levels perfectly. :huff:

It's all about using the right towers for the creatures that appear and not using up too many gems on upgrading towers. Use them to unlock powerful towers instead.

The game is easier if you play with a friend.
    THe game would be better, if it told you how much health each monster has to start of with, and how much damage each tower does.

I've not really tried any other tower, just been using cannons and air gun, it's not working. :ahee: 2 trophies so far. :nn:

ReputationRep:
    THe game would be better, if it told you how much health each monster has to start of with, and how much damage each tower does.

I've not really tried any other tower, just been using cannons and air gun, it's not working. :ahee: 2 trophies so far. :nn:
    lol you have to use the crossbow tower too as they're really good against the spiders.

Basically the small monsters have little health and the big monsters have more health. If they are flashing, they have a lot more health.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.