Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Yeah but... Chloe's voice... :hand: :rofl:
    Just stuff a sock in her mouth. Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    is my ps3 fooked, for the last hr or so its kept freezing when playing mw2 :s:

ReputationRep:
    make that six times in the last 20 mins

ReputationRep:
    Are you guys arguing over which video game character is hotter? :p:

PS. Drake is hotter than Elena and Chloe put together :sogood: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Geoff, I'm so sorry to hear about you leaving. You'll be greatly missed!
    As Mike has put himself forward, he can have the role. I'll have a lot on my plate from September onwards with university etc. so I think I'll give it a miss. I'm only just getting back into the swing of things after my exams!

ReputationRep:
    I only got offered ~£100 for all my xbox stuff :lolwut: **** that tbph.

(Original post by Phalanges)
    x
    Hey Phalanges, where di you trade your 360 in about how much did you get for it all? If you don't mind me asking of course.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Just stuff a sock in her mouth. Sorted.
    I don't know why, but I thought that said...

Spoiler:
    Show
    ****. :lolwut: :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Geoff, I'm so sorry to hear about you leaving. You'll be greatly missed!
    As Mike has put himself forward, he can have the role. I'll have a lot on my plate from September onwards with university etc. so I think I'll give it a miss. I'm only just getting back into the swing of things after my exams!
    Thanks mate!

No worries dude. Have a great time at uni!

ReputationRep:
    Right, so Humz hasn't replied back, so the next leader of this society will be one of spikeymike, bigmo7 or jermaindefoe.

Having just the one active leader will probably be easier to manage, so if everyone bar the three of you state who you would like to be my successor, I'll tot up the votes and announce the winner on Monday. There probably won't be many votes, but we'll see how it goes. Just post the name, I won't create a poll.

I won't be voting btw, as it should involve people who will actually experience the new leader's effect fully. :yy:

Edit: Since there's a poll now, you three can vote for yourselves if you want. :yy:

I still won't vote though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Right, so Humz hasn't replied back, so the next leader of this society will be one of spikeymike, bigmo7 or jermaindefoe.

Having just the one active leader will probably be easier to manage, so if everyone bar the three of you state who you would like to be my successor, I'll tot up the votes and announce the winner on Monday. There probably won't be many votes, but we'll see how it goes. Just post the name, I won't create a poll.

I won't be voting btw, as it should involve people who will actually experience the new leader's effect fully. :yy:
    A private poll might be the best way to do this if you want to put it to a vote. I can strip the poll again when we're done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    A private poll might be the best way to do this if you want to put it to a vote. I can strip the poll again when we're done.
    Alright cool, I'll make a poll then.

ReputationRep:
    i voted XD not saying hooo!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome inFamous 2 gameplay:

http://kotaku.com/5578741/new-infamo...r-over-the-top

Vuvuzela Hero...

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Bit boring Vuvuzela Hero don't you think? :ahee:

I didn't vote for myself :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    Bit boring Vuvuzela Hero don't you think? :ahee:

I didn't vote for myself :fyi:
    I wanted to vote for myself so at least I'd have one vote

I don't know why, but I thought that said...

Spoiler:
    Show
    ****. :lolwut: :ahee:
    I wasn't actually thinking that at all at the time. I can see why you would think that though. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm baaaack. Been home a couple of days, currently trying to platinum FFXIII and get a free Lovefilm trial to stick.

Been absolutely grinding it out. Just about to start chapter 12. Just got the growth egg, which I'm pretty pleased about since most people don't get it until postgame. Should make maxing out a bit quicker. Had to deathspam Neochu for about twenty minutes though before it eventually stuck.

Oh yeah year abroad over now so people add me. As I rent games cos I'm cheap I don't have many multiplayer ones but I've still got grant money coming so I'll pick some up.

Not looking forward to the treasure trophy...

ReputationRep:
    dont play mw2 with bigmo he is too good, 3 nukes in 6 games ffs

i maintain (because i am that bad ) tht the ability to rack up high scores has to be based, or have some relevance to your connection and router setup :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Awesome inFamous 2 gameplay:

http://kotaku.com/5578741/new-infamo...r-over-the-top

Vuvuzela Hero...
    will people see when you vote for yourself :teehee: :facepalm2:

edit: now i have read the previous pages - we are going to have to take a vote off of me i voted for myself FML tbh

without reading the rest of hte posts, i strolled in here, saw my name in a poll and voted - sorry
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    will people see when you vote for yourself :teehee: :facepalm2:

edit: now i have read the previous pages - we are going to have to take a vote off of me i voted for myself FML tbh

without reading the rest of hte posts, i strolled in here, saw my name in a poll and voted - sorry
    :pierre: :pierre: :pierre: :pierre:

Edit:
    12 votes?! :lolwut: Must be lurkers in this soc. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Well in my edited post I did say that you can vote for yourself since there's a poll. But if you didn't, fair play. :yy:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.