Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    I got one included when I first brought my Ps3. So it came with the bundle but I've never had to buy a pad on it's own so I'm not sure if they come with pads.

You could get them pretty cheap on amazon though since it's just the standard usb cable.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_...le+ps3&x=0&y=0
    They don't come with the pads, fyi. The one cable is more than enough too, no matter how many controls you have, they'll never all run out once. Somebody always tends to get a low battery when there's 6 or 7 of us playing FIFA round a mates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    how do you chnage from nat type 2 to nat type 1 on the ps3

this is my explanation as to why bigmo is so much better than me at mw2 (nothing to do with my skills
    )

but seriously, is it hard to change, and is it worth it?
    Haha mines 2 as well :p:

I think it's because I'm on wireless, if you connect it straight to your modem then it will go down 1. NAT Type 2 is fine, it's just if it goes up to NAT Type 3 then you'll have serious problems in chats/games etc.

(Original post by Phalanges)
    Do you get a USB recharger included as standard or do you have to buy one separately?
    The cable is a A to Mini B USB cable, you get one with the PS3 but chances are you'll have them lying around cos it's the same cable a lot of firms use for camera's, hard drives etc.

Pic included
    Spoiler:
    Show

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    The cable is a A to Mini B USB cable, you get one with the PS3 but chances are you'll have them lying around cos it's the same cable a lot of firms use for camera's, hard drives etc.

Pic included
    Spoiler:
    Show

:smug: :fyi: This a better pic. :p:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    geoff can we keep the poll results anonymous please, i dont want to see, and dont want others seeing if i got no votes other than my own
    Everyone has a good number of votes for them. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    :smug: :fyi: This a better pic. :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    My pic portrayed what it needed to very well...:hand:

(Original post by Illusionary)
    Everyone has a good number of votes for them. :yes:
    Are you just saying that so we don't feel bad...:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Everyone has a good number of votes for them.
    Are we going to see who voted for who, if thats the case i can see the knives coming out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    My pic portrayed what it needed to very well...

Are you just saying that so we don't feel bad...
    you playing mw2 again tonight?

ReputationRep:
    you playing mw2 again tonight?
    :yep:

Not sure how late I'll stay on for though...but yeah I'll be on after the Spain game.

ReputationRep:
    thats ok, do you mind if i join you for some again

Ugh I always play oblivion as an assassin like dark character with bow etc. and I'm struggling to play my ps3 at the moment. Please can you guys suggest a new character concept that will reignite my :love: for it and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    thats ok, do you mind if i join you for some again
    No course not! Message me when you're on

ReputationRep:
    Are we going to see who voted for who, if thats the case i can see the knives coming out
    I thought that was best avoided, and I can't see that either. :p:

ReputationRep:
    how do you chnage from nat type 2 to nat type 1 on the ps3

this is my explanation as to why bigmo is so much better than me at mw2 (nothing to do with my skills
    )

but seriously, is it hard to change, and is it worth it?
    Spikey mike will probably know better...but it depends on your router...it involved "opening specific ports for mw2 on them...". I don't know what it means but I followed some directions on a website :p:
    If you google "change NAT type to open" you should find it
    Hope this helps

And I am one of the lurkers who voted :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by kuks)
    Spikey mike will probably know better...but it depends on your router...it involved "opening specific ports for mw2 on them...". I don't know what it means but I followed some directions on a website :p:
    If you google "change NAT type to open" you should find it
    Hope this helps
    AFAIK, NAT 1 is when your directly connected to the modem vie ethernet cable. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    AFAIK, NAT 1 is when your directly connected to the modem vie ethernet cable. :holmes:
    Like i said... I really don't know..,all I know is when I played mw2 before, it said moderate and now it says open which helps me joins parties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    inc.
    Just completed FF, ending was AWESOME. Not doing too bad postgame. Five starred last boss, maxed a second tier weapon each character, maxed a role each char and on last stage of two more for all with some secondary roles in too so have all my seal trophies. 40 hours. Now for some farming. Best way to get gil/CP postgame?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Just completed FF, ending was AWESOME. Not doing too bad postgame. Five starred last boss, maxed a second tier weapon each character, maxed a role each char and on last stage of two more for all with some secondary roles in too so have all my seal trophies. 40 hours. Now for some farming. Best way to get gil/CP postgame?
    Best way to grind gil/CP is to keep killing the adamantoise in Eden and then saving/reloading the game so the adamantoise respawns. If you're going for the platinum trophy, you'll complete the CP grid way before you have enough money to upgrade everything. With adamantoises, keep grinding them for their platinum ingots. They'll drop more than enough trapezohedron's whilst you're doing this so you can upgrade to ultimate weapons.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :rofl: :rofl: Naughty Bear review.

Black Ops screenshots. :awesome:

(Original post by geoff_yin)
    x
    You've been an awesome soc leader :top2:

I've been away from TSR so only just saw that you put me up I couldn't manage it anyhow so it's better to let someone a bit more experienced to take over. Maybe i'll be the one AFTER that :p: Thanks though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humz2)
    You've been an awesome soc leader :top2:

I've been away from TSR so only just saw that you put me up I couldn't manage it anyhow so it's better to let someone a bit more experienced to take over. Maybe i'll be the one AFTER that :p: Thanks though
    Thanks mate. :five:

No worries. Your time will come, young apprentice! :awesome:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.