Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by montemoney)
    Picked up killzone2 for £6, and i think it's the best bargain iv ever accomplished!
    Is it really that good? I haven't got around to playing it properly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    I am The Police. :p:

It's like the World Cup the favourite doesn't always win.. *cough* Brazil and Argentina. :ninja:
    Those teams are dead to me...poor performances by both.

I feel sorry for Kaka and Messi :console:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Those teams are dead to me...poor performances by both.

I feel sorry for Kaka and Messi :console:
    Kaka played pretty good I thought, got a goal at least and a harsh red card. :rofl:

Top players will always be targeted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FinalFlash)
    Is it really that good? I haven't got around to playing it properly.

for 6 pounds its awesome!
    i havnt finished the campaign since mulitplayer has distracted me a lot.

there are a lot of games out now which are much better, but back when this game first came out i think it was very popular.

i picked it up in a shop called CEX (lol) along with mirrors edge for £3. but i havnt played that yet.

demon's souls and killzone 2 have stolen many many hours.

also on a side not, does anyone else think the title 'Demon's Souls' is grammatically incorrect?
    It sounds odd to me, like when americans say, 'it was AN hippo' or 'it was A apple'.

ReputationRep:
    It's funny that all the big players involved in that awesome Nike WC ad had torrid WCs!

Rooney, Ribery, Cannavaro, Drogba, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho (didn't even make the squad), Walcott (likewise).

There were Spanish players in the ad, but were only in it for a split second so it doesn't count! :p:

ReputationRep:
    for 6 pounds its awesome!
    i havnt finished the campaign since mulitplayer has distracted me a lot.

there are a lot of games out now which are much better, but back when this game first came out i think it was very popular.

i picked it up in a shop called CEX (lol) along with mirrors edge for £3. but i havnt played that yet.

demon's souls and killzone 2 have stolen many many hours.

also on a side not, does anyone else think the title 'Demon's Souls' is grammatically incorrect?
    It sounds odd to me, like when americans say, 'it was AN hippo' or 'it was A apple'.
    I may pick this up then along with bioshcok this evening, Mirrors edge for 3 pounds :eek3: ....It says 6 pounds online...I'll see instore :yep:

Arcade stick with tekken 6 for £35, now I can finally start playing SSIV the way it's mean't to be played.

ReputationRep:
    I do see what you mean. "Demon's" implies that we're talking about one demon. But then "Souls" implies there are more than one soul, which infers that the singular "demon" has many "souls" instead of just the one. :dontknow:

Who knows, maybe demons have more than one soul... :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Apparently there's going to be 3 versions of GT5, standard, special, and ultimate. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    It's funny that all the big players involved in that awesome Nike WC ad had torrid WCs!

Rooney, Ribery, Cannavaro, Drogba, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho (didn't even make the squad), Walcott (likewise).

There were Spanish players in the ad, but were only in it for a split second so it doesn't count! :p:
    Haha!

But if Spain start with Torres again in the hope he performs then I'll be pissed! Just put on Fabregas from the start. :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently there's going to be 3 versions of GT5, standard, special, and ultimate. :lolwut:
    Awesome!
    What are the differences? Any idea? Maybe more tracks/cars?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    Awesome!
    What are the differences? Any idea? Maybe more tracks/cars?
    Not confirmed yet, erm... I'd imagine collectibles, some DLC and a magazine or something. It'll be something similar to MW2.

ReputationRep:
    Not confirmed yet, erm... I'd imagine collectibles, some DLC and a magazine or something. It'll be something similar to MW2.
    Sounds good :yy:
    A couple scale models of some cars would be good.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Sounds good :yy:
    A couple scale models of some cars would be good.
    Ultimate edition is set to be around €189.95?
    http://www.videogamer.com/news/gran_...by_amazon.html

ReputationRep:
    Expensive!
    I better start saving up now! :teeth:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Expensive!
    I better start saving up now! :teeth:
    Gonna be skint anyway, Black Ops is out the week after! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Is Bioshock mean't to take like half an hour just to set up

ReputationRep:
    Looks like they're doing what IW did with MW2...I might actually be tempted although I think my dad might be going to America around that time so I might get him to pick me up a copy for like half price :teehee:

(Original post by FinalFlash)
    Is Bioshock mean't to take like half an hour just to set up
    For Bioshock 2 it needs 5gb minimum game data so it takes about 10/15 mins...I would think it's about the same for the first one I guess.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Looks like they're doing what IW did with MW2...I might actually be tempted although I think my dad might be going to America around that time so I might get him to pick me up a copy for like half price :teehee:

For Bioshock 2 it needs 5gb minimum game data so it takes about 10/15 mins...I would think it's about the same for the first one I guess.
    :pierre:

5GB?! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    :pierre:

5GB?! :lolwut:
    :yes:

It's actually about average compared to games like GTA, Assassins Creed and so on

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably be out this evening when the results of the poll become known, so best of luck to everyone! :five:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.