Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Just completed Dead Space. Fantastic game. Just the right length too. 15 hours to complete. With plenty of "replayability" value.
    really? playing through it again would just be the same thing again. i love this game, i just have no incentive to play it again, unless trophies are your thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    How much is it? From the PS Store I take it?
    It'll be cheap by now. £5 maybe?

Nice avatar. :cool:

(Original post by KeineHeldenMehr)
    really? playing through it again would just be the same thing again. i love this game, i just have no incentive to play it again, unless trophies are your thing?
    Yep. It's good for trophy hoarders.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It'll be cheap by now. £5 maybe?

Nice avatar. :cool:
    :holmes: I'll look into it, need something until Fifa 11. :cool:

Thanks, Dez made it for me, like all the other seasonal awesomes. :p:

ReputationRep:
    How much is it? From the PS Store I take it?
    I can't get 100% trophies on it but it's definately fun, i've wasted a good few hours on it.

If this is of any interest... lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    I can't get 100% trophies on it but it's definitely fun, i've wasted a good few hours on it.

If this is of any interest... lol
    Why can't you get 100% on it? :holmes:

It is interesting. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you get 100% on it? :holmes:

It is interesting. :holmes:
    Because I suck!! Just too difficult for me unfortunately. Helps if you try to do them all together though. I got the main batch then downloaded the expansion stuff later because it was cheap on the store. Breaks are bad from SSHD :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Because I suck!! Just too difficult for me unfortunately. Helps if you try to do them all together though. I got the main batch then downloaded the expansion stuff later because it was cheap on the store. Breaks are bad from SSHD :yep:
    Yeah there were two trophies that were two difficult for me too. :emo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Trophies requires add on.

Is the add on free? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah there were two trophies that were two difficult for me too. :emo:
    Yay, i'm not alone :hugs: The only person on my friends list that has SSHD has them all :stomp:

ReputationRep:
    Trophies requires add on.

Is the add on free? :holmes:
    Trophies don't require an add on. There is however an expansion pack which comes with trophies, so for 100% you'd need to buy it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Trophies don't require an add on. There is however an expansion pack which comes with trophies, so for 100% you'd need to buy it.
    I think that's what the guide is implying?
    http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/supe...t-hd/trophies/

Meh, I don't know, don't think i'll get it. :ninja: And not because of the trophies.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, i'm not alone :hugs: The only person on my friends list that has SSHD has them all :stomp:
    Add me then. :awesome:

Meh, I don't know, don't think i'll get it. :ninja: And not because of the trophies.
    Get Dead Space. Did you not hear my recommendation earlier that it's a good game for trophy hoarders? :eek:

ReputationRep:

Those particular trophies do yeah, but the others don't. I like to phrase things poorly.

Late Boomer
    Bomber - Get 15 bombs *requires Add-On*

I bought the expansion for fun and to get 100%, but that trophy messed it up :sigh: Possibly another few I didn't get but mainly because I cba lol.

It's a really good game, whats the reason if it isn't the trophies then? :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Get Dead Space. Did you not hear my recommendation earlier that it's a good game for trophy hoarders? :eek:
    I can barely play Resistance on my own, forget Dead space. :huff:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Those particular trophies do yeah, but the others don't. I like to phrase things poorly.

Late Boomer
    Bomber - Get 15 bombs *requires Add-On*

I bought the expansion for fun and to get 100%, but that trophy messed it up :sigh: Possibly another few I didn't get but mainly because I cba lol.

It's a really good game, whats the reason if it isn't the trophies then? :p:
    It's a bit pricey for a PS Store game. Saving up for the big games coming soon! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Add me then. :awesome:

Will do when I next go on. Haven't been on my PS3 much since i've come home for the summer. Mainly just FIFA if my mates are round pre-town. I was playing Liberty City episodes before I came home and thought it was quite fun, I dunno why i've abondoned it.

ReputationRep:
    I can barely play Resistance on my own, forget Dead space. :huff:
    Wuss. :p: :awesome:

Easy trophies though. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Will do when I next go on. Haven't been on my PS3 much since i've come home for the summer. Mainly just FIFA if my mates are round pre-town. I was playing Liberty City episodes before I came home and thought it was quite fun, I dunno why i've abondoned it.
    I still need to get Episodes from Liberty City. Won't get it any time soon though.

ReputationRep:
    It's a bit pricey for a PS Store game. Saving up for the big games coming soon! :yep:
    Ah, to be fair I only got it because it was on offer :p: What games you waiting for?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Ah, to be fair I only got it because it was on offer :p: What games you waiting for?
    In order AFAIK, Fifa 11, GT5, Black Ops and LBP 2. Possibly somewhere inbetween all that, Medal of Honor. :erm:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.