Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    I still need to get Episodes from Liberty City. Won't get it any time soon though.
    I got it the weekend it came out and just let it sit in my room while I bashed FIFA. Let my flatmate borrow it, he completed it and gave it back. I was still bashing FIFA...

Eventually got round to playing it and wasn't that bad at all. Completed TLAD but haven't done much of TBOGT. Think it's weird how the missions have a % complete and goals to do them in though. I want my 100% trophies back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    In order AFAIK, Fifa 11, GT5, Black Ops and LBP 2. Possibly somewhere inbetween all that, Medal of Honor. :erm:
    Cross GT5 and LBP 2 off that and i'll probably be doing the same. Student loan will be put to good use
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Cross GT5 and LBP 2 off that and i'll probably be doing the same. Student loan will be put to good use
    :nooo:

ReputationRep:
    Lols, my flatmate will be getting GT5 so I wont miss out completely, racing games just aren't my thing. Serious racing games anyway. Put Crash Team Racing in front of me and i'll be on it for hours

ReputationRep:
    Which one would you choose over GT5 or LBP2? :nooo:

GT5 for me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Lols, my flatmate will be getting GT5 so I wont miss out completely, racing games just aren't my thing. Serious racing games anyway. Put Crash Team Racing in front of me and i'll be on it for hours
    That's no so bad then! I ******* pawn at Gran Turismo, perhaps the Bigmo of MW2. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Which one would you choose over GT5 or LBP2? :nooo:

GT5 for me.
    GT5 indeed, massive fan, might even get the Ultimate edition, whatever that may cost! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    How much is it? From the PS Store I take it?
    Yep. Was £2.39 for the complete edition. Special offer.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    Yep. Was £2.39 for the complete edition. Special offer.
    Oh that's including the add-on right? Might get it after all, I think I have about that left in my PS wallet.

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's including the add-on right? Might get it after all, I think I have about that left in my PS wallet.
    Yep.
    It's not in the special offers though.
    You have to go through the A-Z bit.

ReputationRep:
    I can't get 100% trophies on it but it's definitely fun, i've wasted a good few hours on it.

If this is of any interest... lol
    Bahaha I've got 100% on it :p:

I haz mad skilzz on SSDHD! I got my first ever trophy on it too.

That's no so bad then! I ******* pawn at Gran Turismo, perhaps the Bigmo of MW2. :p:
    Psssht :hand:

Let's hope you can do a 24 hours race online...wonder if people would actually play it. I might try doing one over Xmas instead of revising :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I got it the weekend it came out and just let it sit in my room while I bashed FIFA. Let my flatmate borrow it, he completed it and gave it back. I was still bashing FIFA...

Eventually got round to playing it and wasn't that bad at all. Completed TLAD but haven't done much of TBOGT. Think it's weird how the missions have a % complete and goals to do them in though. I want my 100% trophies back
    I would recommend you play TBOGT....it's a lot better than TLAD...
    The missions are a lot more exciting and fun
    Not to forget yussuf :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuks)
    I would recommend you play TBOGT....it's a lot better than TLAD...
    The missions are a lot more exciting and fun
    Not to forget yussuf :lol:
    From what i've played so far i'd agree I'm not a big fan of the bikes either. I found it quite irritating having to drive one all the time. Iirc the last mission I did was the one at the driving range.

Edit: Speaking of GTA, someone posted this on facebook

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

Let's hope you can do a 24 hours race online...wonder if people would actually play it. I might try doing one over Xmas instead of revising
    i wonder if there will be a trophy for that, is it even confirmed or were you just saying? if so that's a killer tbh
    edit: :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i wonder if there will be a trophy for that, is it even confirmed or were you just saying? if so that's a killer tbh
    Quickly spot your errors before the police comes! I've already changed your quote. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Quickly spot your errors before the police comes! I've already changed your quote.
    you missed one
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That'll be so much server strain, MW2 can barely manage a ~10min game nevermind 24hrs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    you missed one
    Indeed! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    That'll be so much server strain, MW2 can barely manage a ~10min game nevermind 24hrs.
    how are you going to have him for the autmn period you need some leaves or something in there i would get whoever does it working on it now so its ready :awesome:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You guys are upto something. :nothing:

Making a mockery out of me. :huff: :getmecoat:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.