Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    I was forwarded here by the good geoff_yin, and so here I am!

I've only just got my PS3, so I'll explore around with it tomorrow and post up my ID (once I know what it is).

Other than that... hello! :hello:
    Welcome, fellow Kentian!

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
    Do I recall you are also from Kent? I seem to remember talking to you when I frequented the Kent forum about a channel 4 show, The Family or something along those lines, the kids used to get my school bus to Canterbury. This would have probably been about 2 years ago now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Welcome, fellow Kentian!

Do I recall you are also from Kent? I seem to remember talking to you when I frequented the Kent forum about a channel 4 show, The Family or something along those lines, the kids used to get my school bus to Canterbury.
    that was me yeh you are from canterbury and i am from herne bay right?!

where is the new guy from :eek: i predict medway

ReputationRep:
    that was me yeh you are from canterbury and i am from herne bay right?!

where is the new guy from :eek: i predict medway
    Nearer Faversham than Canterbury, but yeh! All this time I've been in the PS3 society and only just remembered that.
    I'm going to guess Dover direction :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    hey, my PSN is: Lourix

make.believe lmao xD
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by welshmun)
    hey, my PSN is: Lourix

make.believe lmao xD
    Welcome. :hi:

Well since I'm the new PS3 soc leader now, I shall update the OP now. :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Check out a couple of goals I scored on FIFA earlier tonight:

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/me...video/22034072

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/me...video/22034403

The second one was meant to be a cross fgs! :facepalm2:

Also, how do I change Read Madrid's default stadium to the Bernabéu? I've downloaded the stadium but can't seem to change Real's stadium.
    Nice one Geoff! :yep:

IIRC, you click Edit Teams on the menu. Go from there. :fyi: It's named as Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, so look under E and not B or S.

ReputationRep:
    do we no if they are making any new stadiums for fifa, i wish white hart lane was on there tbh
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    do we no if they are making any new stadiums for fifa, i wish white hart lane was on there tbh
    They could, but I don't think they will? :holmes:

Creation Centre For FIFA 11

Fifa 11 officially released on 28th September in North America.

Fifa 11 released 1st October for Europe says Wiki.

ReputationRep:
    thought you meant me for a min :teehee:

geoff, nice goals, you have some skills.

I was just wondering, what i would be likley to get for trading in my phat 40gb, its in immaculate condition, i still have all the books, box etc. Would it be worth me trading it in?
    Thanks pal. :yy:

You might as well trade it in just in case it packs up with ylod soon. Use CEX to get a price for you PS3, print it out, take it to gamestation, and trade it in. CEX offers better trades.

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Nice one Geoff! :yep:

IIRC, you click Edit Teams on the menu. Go from there. :fyi: It's named as Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, so look under E and not B or S.
    Cheers.

Cool I'll try changing it later. :yep:

(Original post by w4rtorn)
    Thanks for the link i might get just that actually.

I also wanted to get a second controller, would it worth buying the official main one which is like £35 instead of the £15-£20 from argos or somewhere.
    Well personally I hate having the non-official controllers. I like the proper official ones. You should be able to get them for cheaper than £35. Search on eBay or something.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    x
    Did you take out your PSN ID from the OP?

ReputationRep:
    Did you take out your PSN ID from the OP?
    Yeah, I don't want random people adding me once I've stopped using TSR. :sad:

I went to edit teams > stadiums > Real Madrid, then I go to change the stadium, but Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is not even listed there!

I've definitely downloaded it. I downloaded it the first day I got the game!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah, I don't want random people adding me once I've stopped using TSR. :sad:

I went to edit teams > stadiums > Real Madrid, then I go to change the stadium, but Estadio Santiago Bernabéu is not even listed there!

I've definitely downloaded it. I downloaded it the first day I got the game!
    Ok I see, no worries.

Perhaps you can't change it? Let me try quickly now.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hmm... I didn't see it neither. :iiam:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... I didn't see it neither. :iiam:
    :pinch:

I'll do some googling in a bit.

ReputationRep:
    thought you meant me for a min :teehee:
    :slap: :rofl:

I found that smily last night, gonna use it as much as possible!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Some guy is proper stalking me on the PSN. :sigh:

I added him like 6 months ago and he really got on my nerves cos he got his gf and his mates to add me too and from then on when I deleted him, he's made like hundreds of different accounts and constantly adds me. Can't even block him ffs...he's like a little kid in Mexico as well. And what is it with people making new accounts all the time?
    You can block them? There's a block list on the very last icon on the XMB, then go up and you should see it. I've never used it mind you.

ReputationRep:
    You can block them? There's a block list on the very last icon on the XMB, then go up and you should see it. I've never used it mind you.
    :hand: I know how to block people, I have to do it to people who get angry at me for killing them then start sending abusive messages. Although I usually reply and make them angrier. :mmm:

But it's not possible to block people who are on a constant basis making new accounts...he's so annoying and obsessed with me for some reason :huff:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :hand: I know how to block people, I have to do it to people who get angry at me for killing them then start sending abusive messages. Although I usually reply and make them angrier. :mmm:

But it's not possible to block people who are on a constant basis making new accounts...he's so annoying and obsessed with me for some reason :huff:
    Stop playing MW2. :ahee:

I think about 75% of my friends list are from TSR.

ReputationRep:
    How does Metal Gear Solid on PS3 compare to the PS2 games? Tempted to pick it up given it's fairly cheap second hand...

ReputationRep:
    Stop playing MW2. :ahee:

I think about 75% of my friends list are from TSR.
    This guys from Call of Duty 4 :o:

If you do become a GT5 master you'll get some of these messages I bet!

Majority of my friends are from Resistance: Fall of man, met some really cool Australian dude who introduced me to them all. I think I got lucky to meet that many people so quickly and to still be playing with them 3 years on...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.