Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Disappointed. Attempted 2 trophies and got none of them for some reason.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    GT6 is in the making?!

:eek2:

ReputationRep:
    5 years? :hand:

I'll be a business man by then...

ReputationRep:
    Any had problems with the flash player since the 3.40 update? For example I'll try to watch something with megavideo and I'll hear the sound but be unable to see anything. Pisses me off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Any had problems with the flash player since the 3.40 update? For example I'll try to watch something with megavideo and I'll hear the sound but be unable to see anything. Pisses me off.
    Not so much the Flash Player, megavideo still works for me. However, since the update...my MW2 Map Packs don't work anymore and pretty much all my games freeze at some point. For example, in MW2 when I am selecting to play a online multiplayer match the whole game freezes, stalls for about 10 minutes and then the PS3 switches off. Pisses me off tremendously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatest21)
    Not so much the Flash Player, megavideo still works for me. However, since the update...my MW2 Map Packs don't work anymore and pretty much all my games freeze at some point. For example, in MW2 when I am selecting to play a online multiplayer match the whole game freezes, stalls for about 10 minutes and then the PS3 switches off. Pisses me off tremendously.
    Yeah I heard of that problem, its general flash players like TVcatchup.com

This is the first time an update has disrupted, I wonder if sony plan on sorting this out.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully they do soon, as I have some serious gamer chamber sessions ahead once they do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatest21)
    i had this the other day, see a few pages back

i cleaned the disk :s: and it works

ReputationRep:
    Red Dead Redemption is AWESOME. If you haven't played it get it. Completed the story, just gunning for 100% completion now. Two amazing bits in the game, some of the best of any game I've played: First arriving in Mexico with Jose Gonzalez playing in the background, racing through the desert, and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    racing back to your family after defeating Dutch with 'Compass' playing in the background.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Red Dead Redemption is AWESOME. If you haven't played it get it. Completed the story, just gunning for 100% completion now. Two amazing bits in the game, some of the best of any game I've played: First arriving in Mexico with Jose Gonzalez playing in the background, racing through the desert, and
    Spoiler:
    Show
    racing back to your family after defeating Butch with 'Compass' playing in the background.
    i gave up at the point where you have to go hearding cows ffs, i just lost all enthusiasm at that point :facepalm2:

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
    i gave up at the point where you have to go hearding cows ffs, i just lost all enthusiasm at that point :facepalm2:
    You gave up a bit too quickly them... a couple of early missions are a bit on the slow side, but that's it as far as cow herding / horsebreaking goes. From then on,those sorts of things are completely optional.

It's a brilliant game :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah slow start but kind of fits in with the story.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

Im quite new here and saw this awesome society haha (Although I cant see how to join lol)
    Play most evenings for couple of hours and always been a Playstation owner. Did have the yellow lights of death but found a company in London that got it working again with all my saves for only £45

Games :
    GTA IV
    Bioshock
    Cod mw2
    Heavy Rain
    Assassins creed 2
    Uncharted 2
    Fifa World Cup

Off to Uni in September and will make sure its the first thing I pack to take haha
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ajwyeahhh)
    Hey all

Im quite new here and saw this awesome society haha (Although I cant see how to join lol)
    Play most evenings for couple of hours and always been a Playstation owner. Did have the yellow lights of death but found a company in London that got it working again with all my saves for only £45

Games :
    GTA IV
    Bioshock
    Cod mw2
    Heavy Rain
    Assassins creed 2
    Uncharted 2
    Fifa World Cup

Off to Uni in September and will make sure its the first thing I pack to take haha
    Welcome! :hi:

You got a PSN ID? I'll add it to the first page if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Welcome! :hi:

You got a PSN ID? I'll add it to the first page if you want.
    Yep sure its Ajwyeahhh

Just if anyone wants to add me contact me first otherwise im likely to decline it not knowing who you are etc

Edit: How do i join the society haha?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ajwyeahhh)
    Yep sure its Ajwyeahhh

Just if anyone wants to add me contact me first otherwise im likely to decline it not knowing who you are etc

Edit: How do i join the society haha?
    Click here to join the society: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/socs...join&socid=681 (no need to leave a reason unless you want to)

ReputationRep:
    x
    We now have a link to join the society in the OP. Do you think it might be time to put the list of PSN IDs into an expand tag?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    We now have a link to join the society in the OP. Do you think it might be time to put the list of PSN IDs into an expand tag?
    Indeed, I was going to wait for Soc III until I made my changes... but I suppose I could go ahead my version of the OP? What would you prefer... now or later?

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, I was going to wait for Soc III until I made my changes... but I suppose I could go ahead my version of the OP? What would you prefer... now or later?
    It's up to you, but there's no time like the present!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It's up to you, but there's no time like the present!
    Ok, I'll do it sometime tomorrow.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.