Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Haven't seen Andrew logged in on PSN for ages.
    I'm sure he sold his ps3 for a 360? Cause I remember being really shocked as he used to make so many jokes about how crap it was. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    I'm sure he sold his ps3 for a 360? Cause I remember being really shocked as he used to make so many jokes about how crap it was. lol
    Oh yeah!!! Totally forgot about that. You've got a good memory! :yep:

You might as well delete him from the OP mike. :yy:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh yeah, he did say that, he had Fabregas and he didn't give it to me.

I'm on it Geoff.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Fabregas, my mate in Madrid saw him wearing a Barca shirt at the celebrations.

ReputationRep:
    is anyone finding MW2 really boring or is it just me ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Speaking of Fabregas, my mate in Madrid saw him wearing a Barca shirt at the celebrations.

Not pleased, even if it is a joke. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't he said he wanted to go though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Hasn't he said he wanted to go though?
    He said he wants to play for them again one day, but he hasn't explicitly said when.

I reckon he'll stay for at least one more season. If we don't win anything this season (highly likely), then he'll go I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    also, may i ask when you find games on mw2, what ping does it find games in? Mine are always in the <70 or <80 bracket
    I very rarely play by myself so I've only seen it a couple of times but IIRC it tries finding games with <50 ms...

(Original post by spikeymike)
    x
    A question to both of you, I've just realised that the router Sky gave us 2 years ago is the same one as the one I've bought. However I did try using the old router when we got O2 broadband and it wouldn't work so do you think if it's possible to flash it and get it to work with O2? :holmes:

Btw this Sky router did also have problems resetting, especially leading up to us getting O2 broadband and the problems we had were frequent too (a couple of times a night in most cases ).

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious? :zomg:

It's so easy to use the XMB tho....:p: Just sign into the PSN then go to the end tab (far right) then scroll up till you see the 'Add A Friend' icon. Simpelz.

I think they should increase the number of friends you can have to 150/200...100 isn't enough anymore
    I am serious :teeth:.

I don't even know where to log in.

I'll find it, though. I've not really looked, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I very rarely play by myself so I've only seen it a couple of times but IIRC it tries finding games with <50 ms...

A question to both of you, I've just realised that the router Sky gave us 2 years ago is the same one as the one I've bought. However I did try using the old router when we got O2 broadband and it wouldn't work so do you think if it's possible to flash it and get it to work with O2?

Btw this Sky router did also have problems resetting, especially leading up to us getting O2 broadband and the problems we had were frequent too (a couple of times a night in most cases ).

Thanks.
    yeh you can use it, you just need to add some default settings in to the router configuration which i have here, ready and waiting , no need for a flash as it were
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah I know **** all about networking tbh, just the basics. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)

You'll need to actually set up your PSN ID first by going to the second-to-last icon on the right of the home screen. You can log in there.

Once you've done that go to the furthest icon to the right and you can add friends there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Yeah I know **** all about networking tbh, just the basics.
    avoiding the swear filter eh, what sort of an example is that

on a more serious note, how is the bp haircut
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    avoiding the swear filter eh, what sort of an example is that

on a more serious note, how is the bp haircut
    Hair's not quite long enough, it's in stage 1 of 2 at the minute. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    PSN ID for me is dhr90 if you want to add it to the OP, may see you in MW2 sometime.

Does anyone have a microphone they would recommend for online use? I have a very good set of headphones already so would like to use them if possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    PSN ID for me is dhr90 if you want to add it to the OP, may see you in MW2 sometime.

Does anyone have a microphone they would recommend for online use? I have a very good set of headphones already so would like to use them if possible.
    I use the official Sony headset; that's been ok so far.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by dhr90)

Added to the OP. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    yeh you can use it, you just need to add some default settings in to the router configuration which i have here, ready and waiting , no need for a flash as it were
    Would you like to share it please :p:

(Original post by Demon_AS)

The XMB is actually quite intuitive so you shouldn't find it hard to get going. Have you signed up to the PSN yet? :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    OMG so much win! :sogood:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've almost got enough for another 180 packs on FUT10. :woo: That'll be for 100% on Fifa 10. :awesome:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.