Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    I use the official Sony headset; that's been ok so far.
    I have looked at that but would like to use my headphones and the headset won't fit under them.

So many good goddamn games coming out for both the 360 and PS3 in October/November. :nooo:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    So many good goddamn games coming out for both the 360 and PS3 in October/November. :nooo:
    I know, semester 1 is game over. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody looking forward to Mafia II? I heard great things about the first one but never got a chance to play it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    You'll need to actually set up your PSN ID first by going to the second-to-last icon on the right of the home screen. You can log in there.

Once you've done that go to the furthest icon to the right and you can add friends there.
    Yeah... I had to install some software updates, apparently, when I tried to do that.

It took AGES, and then I just wanted to play more FFXIII. So, now that it's done, I am sure it'll be easier to sort out.

Cheers, though! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    wooooo got a PS3 at last, thewartorn is my ID thingy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I have looked at that but would like to use my headphones and the headset won't fit under them.
    Hmm...if your TV has a headset jack just use regular ones and connect a usb mike to your ps3....then go to accesory settings-audio device settings and then make output system default and input your mike.This way you get chat and game sounds through your headphones....and if you don't have a headset jack on your tv, there is another way..but you'll have to use composite...I hope this helps

(Original post by spikeymike)
    Thanks and :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Is anybody looking forward to Mafia II? I heard great things about the first one but never got a chance to play it.
    I thought the first one was pretty rubbish tbh :-/

ReputationRep:
    I haven't even looked at my ps3 lately let alone play it. What are the games being released soon should I look out for?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    I haven't even looked at my ps3 lately let alone play it. What are the games being released soon should I look out for?
    Fifa 11 - Oct 2nd
    Medal of Honor - Oct 15th
    GT5 - Nov 5th
    CoD: Black Ops - Nov 9th
    LBP2 - Nov 2010 according to Wiki

That's my list.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by w4rtorn)
    Added to the OP. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by w4rtorn)
    Welcome! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Possibly Batman: Arkham Asylum 2 too, though I haven't found a definite release date yet. 24th September, 30th October and 3rd January, from Amazon, Zavvi and Game Trailers respectively.

And welcome to the society w4rtorn! What are you playing at the moment?

ReputationRep:

:teehee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh jeez. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Completed Batman: AA last night and cannot believe how short it was! Very good game but I can't believe it got game of the year or sich favourable reviews. I think if it hadn't of been a Batman game the reviews would not have been as high.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Completed Batman: AA last night and cannot believe how short it was! Very good game but I can't believe it got game of the year or sich favourable reviews. I think if it hadn't of been a Batman game the reviews would not have been as high.
    have you got a ps3 now then?

ReputationRep:
    Not yet but I'm still talking about the games in here until I do :p:

ReputationRep:
    I thought Arkham Asylum was pretty great actually. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Fifa 11 - Oct 2nd
    Medal of Honor - Oct 15th
    GT5 - Nov 5th
    CoD: Black Ops - Nov 9th
    LBP2 - Nov 2010 according to Wiki

That's my list.
    I think that too might be my list, maybe with the addition of RUSE (whenever it comes out) and maybe the removal of MOH cos I've not played it yet to see exactly what it's like. Who says you need to revise for 1st semester exams. :woo:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.