Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I dread to think how many posts I would have had now if I was active from 2005-2007! My posts-per-day would have been much higher. :yikes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Surely when you come back in final year you will have less time?

(3)
    university != 9-5 every day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    university != 9-5 every day
    Yeah but you are meant to be studying when you're not in uni. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but you are meant to be studying when you're not in uni. :awesome:
    I tried adding people to the PSN a couple of days ago, but it said something was wrong with my connection settings... even though the web browser was functioning fine.

What could the problem be?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever felt such a sense of relief after completing a game as World at War on Veteran. I don't even want to know how many times I died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    I don't think I've ever felt such a sense of relief after completing a game as World at War on Veteran. I don't even want to know how many times I died.
    ooo you didit, well done, i dont know how you had the patience

ReputationRep:
    Very very tempted to buy a TV as Amazon are doing 5% off all TVs above £349.
    The model I've been looking at for ages, same as my friend's LG that I know my PS3 works on, but bigger and full HD, so hopefully my PS3 will work with no problem's at all. But I need to decide in the next half hour if I want to receive it tomorrow...

Seems to be the cheapest place for it, LG 42LD450, £422.74 inc. delivery by 1pm tomorrow. Everywhere else seems to be £450+ without p&p.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone wanna give me a game on fifa 10?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    I tried adding people to the PSN a couple of days ago, but it said something was wrong with my connection settings... even though the web browser was functioning fine.

That's a strange one. Maybe these guys can help. I summon thee! :ahee:

(Original post by smikeymike)
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Well done dude!

ReputationRep:
    x
    seems like a silly suggestion, but have you made a psn account ?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    That's a strange one. Maybe these guys can help. I summon thee! :ahee:
    Do you not have to activate something? Register/activate the PS3? :holmes:

Edit:
    That was a rubbish suggestion but you should it anyway if you haven't aleady.

I think defoe above is referring to this. https://store.playstation.com/accoun...ionFlow.action

ReputationRep:
    so are we all going to have a little geoff_yin celebratory tsr gaming goodbye night (what a title eh!)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    so are we all going to have a little geoff_yin celebratory tsr gaming goodbye night (what a title eh!)
    Don't know... what game do we all have, and what time can we all make it...

ReputationRep:
    well i guess it should be of geoffs choosing? i will go and hire whatever game it maybe

ReputationRep:
    Ah I may be a bit busy tonight. I'm busy tomorrow night as well.

I'm quite free during the day though.

ReputationRep:
    Ah I may be a bit busy tonight. I'm busy tomorrow night as well.

I'm quite free during the day though.
    ok, well lets see what everyone else thinks

as for amazingly cheap players geoff, robbie keane, 5.5 million, will leave spurs for villa, score bucket loads and price will +

ReputationRep:
    ok, well lets see what everyone else thinks

as for amazingly cheap players geoff, robbie keane, 5.5 million, will leave spurs for villa, score bucket loads and price will +
    Cheers, is he definitely leaving?

ReputationRep:
    Cheers, is he definitely leaving?
    75% certain yeh, just add him as a placeholder if you like for now, free transfers until the season starts anyway

ReputationRep:

What's the error code and message? Chances are if you have it, someone else on the PS forums had it too.

(Original post by hobo06)
    Very very tempted to buy a TV as Amazon are doing 5% off all TVs above £349.
    The model I've been looking at for ages, same as my friend's LG that I know my PS3 works on, but bigger and full HD, so hopefully my PS3 will work with no problem's at all. But I need to decide in the next half hour if I want to receive it tomorrow...

Seems to be the cheapest place for it, LG 42LD450, £422.74 inc. delivery by 1pm tomorrow. Everywhere else seems to be £450+ without p&p.
    Don't talk about TV's! I'm so tempted to get a bigger one atm and I don't want to....but it's sooo tempting!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.