Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Unless you are using it to go on here get off here and enjoy the TV! :p:

Can you use any standard PC USB keyboard with a PS3 to type with? Using the controller takes too long and I don't fancy paying out for one of those controller keyboard add on things as I think there is a spare keyboard somewhere in the loft.
    Yeah, I bought an Advent keyboard for 50p I think it was about a month after I bought my PS3 (so about 3 years ago) and I'm still using it, it's by far the best accessory especially since I seem to write so many messages (1000+ a month)....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Yeah, I bought an Advent keyboard for 50p I think it was about a month after I bought my PS3 (so about 3 years ago) and I'm still using it, it's by far the best accessory especially since I seem to write so many messages (1000+ a month)....
    I wondered how you typed so fast :holmes: I got the keyboard that attatches to the controller but my fingers are too fat :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    I wondered how you typed so fast :holmes: I got the keyboard that attatches to the controller but my fingers are too fat :facepalm2:
    lol I don't think they were around or I'd never heard of them so I didn't bother looking for them, I just found this keyboard in a car boot sale at our local pub so I bought it and it helps so much! I've even got a roll up keyboard which I never use. :p:

ReputationRep:
    By the way, to show off my awesome score on MW2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rust Demolition in Team Tactical

:sogood:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Nice one Bigmo, tbh I was expecting 7 kills to 1 death ratio. :mmm:

Last trophy on PJ Monsters, still can't quite do it. :facepalm2:

Guys, Geoff's away in 2 days. :nooo:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

The people on the other team were surely terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Nice one Bigmo, tbh I was expecting 7 kills to 1 death ratio. :mmm:

Last trophy on PJ Monsters, still can't quite do it. :facepalm2:

Guys, Geoff's away in 2 days. :nooo:
    They resorted to using AT4 rocket launchers and grenade launchers

We need to have a little get together then! :fuhrer:

(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    The people on the other team were surely terrible.
    2 last prestige (probably fake) and 2 mid prestiges...credit to them, they stayed right till the end. :mmm:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Unless they were worse than me I never ever want to go against you in MW2! How long was that match?

I hate sucking so much, I'm happy if I get more kills than deaths!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Unless they were worse than me I never ever want to go against you in MW2! How long was that match?

Sounds like you're on par with me. A KDR above 1 in a match is something special for me :sad:

Despite the TV upgrade, I'm still getting my arse kicked.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, less than two days of TSR left. :sad:

Just saw Inception: really, really complicated, but really, really brilliant! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Sounds like you're on par with me. A KDR above 1 in a match is something special for me :sad:

Despite the TV upgrade, I'm still getting my arse kicked.
    I've been playing online for about 4 or 5 days though, Lv 25 already :woo: People that knife me from 10ft away whilst I am pumping bullets into them create rage :mad:

I went looking for TV upgrades today. The temption to go for a 40" LED model is so high

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I've been playing online for about 4 or 5 days though, Lv 25 already :woo: People that knife me from 10ft away whilst I am pumping bullets into them create rage :mad:

I went looking for TV upgrades today. The temption to go for a 40" LED model is so high
    I've been playing since release. I'm not a heavy player though, only clocked up 1 day 4 hours total play time. Level 39.

Do it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I've been playing since release. I'm not a heavy player though, only clocked up 1 day 4 hours total play time. Level 39.

Do it! :p:
    I do need to look at my stats sometime.

I would, but it is pointless until I go back to uni really, I simply do not have room at home for it.

Hopefully Sony bring back the trade in an old TV for a new one offer. I can then get the same TV my dad paid about £900 last Nov for almost half the price he paid (going by £150 trade in and the Sony website TV price) :woo: Mind you there are many good Tv's to choose from, Someone want to share their student loan with me?

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs! I turn the PS3 off for a bit, turn it back on and have pretty much the same problem as I had before. Reading around, it seems either a firmware update on the TV should fix it, or a decent HDMI cable. I've tried 3, and managed to have a little bit of hope in the flickering on the screen with one of the cables, the only one that is gold plated (or at least of a gold colouring on the connections), so maybe they are all just of very poor build quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)

3 rounds of demolition, we lost the first one, won the second and the third. Overall it was about 15 mins long I would think. They were alright but once we started getting in air support they didn't take it down so it just got worse and worse for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Yep, less than two days of TSR left. :sad:

Just saw Inception: really, really complicated, but really, really brilliant! :excited:
    that's the one about dreams with leonardo dicaprio? I really wanna see it! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    that's the one about dreams with leonardo dicaprio? I really wanna see it! :teeth:
    Yep, it will blow your mind. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Yep, it will blow your mind. :yep:
    I agree...it messes with your head :woo: but it's really brilliant
    And congrats on graduating :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody here player F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin? I got about 15 minutes in and had to turn it off as I was jumping too much :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...condition=used

Excellent tele get it while its still on sale as another range has repalced it

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.