Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Unless you are using it to go on here get off here and enjoy the TV! :p:

Can you use any standard PC USB keyboard with a PS3 to type with? Using the controller takes too long and I don't fancy paying out for one of those controller keyboard add on things as I think there is a spare keyboard somewhere in the loft.
    Yeah, I bought an Advent keyboard for 50p I think it was about a month after I bought my PS3 (so about 3 years ago) and I'm still using it, it's by far the best accessory especially since I seem to write so many messages (1000+ a month)....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Yeah, I bought an Advent keyboard for 50p I think it was about a month after I bought my PS3 (so about 3 years ago) and I'm still using it, it's by far the best accessory especially since I seem to write so many messages (1000+ a month)....
    I wondered how you typed so fast :holmes: I got the keyboard that attatches to the controller but my fingers are too fat :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    I wondered how you typed so fast :holmes: I got the keyboard that attatches to the controller but my fingers are too fat :facepalm2:
    lol I don't think they were around or I'd never heard of them so I didn't bother looking for them, I just found this keyboard in a car boot sale at our local pub so I bought it and it helps so much! I've even got a roll up keyboard which I never use. :p:

ReputationRep:
    By the way, to show off my awesome score on MW2:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Rust Demolition in Team Tactical

:sogood:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Nice one Bigmo, tbh I was expecting 7 kills to 1 death ratio. :mmm:

Last trophy on PJ Monsters, still can't quite do it. :facepalm2:

Guys, Geoff's away in 2 days. :nooo:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

The people on the other team were surely terrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Nice one Bigmo, tbh I was expecting 7 kills to 1 death ratio. :mmm:

Last trophy on PJ Monsters, still can't quite do it. :facepalm2:

Guys, Geoff's away in 2 days. :nooo:
    They resorted to using AT4 rocket launchers and grenade launchers

We need to have a little get together then! :fuhrer:

(Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    The people on the other team were surely terrible.
    2 last prestige (probably fake) and 2 mid prestiges...credit to them, they stayed right till the end. :mmm:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Unless they were worse than me I never ever want to go against you in MW2! How long was that match?

I hate sucking so much, I'm happy if I get more kills than deaths!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Unless they were worse than me I never ever want to go against you in MW2! How long was that match?

Sounds like you're on par with me. A KDR above 1 in a match is something special for me :sad:

Despite the TV upgrade, I'm still getting my arse kicked.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, less than two days of TSR left. :sad:

Just saw Inception: really, really complicated, but really, really brilliant! :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Sounds like you're on par with me. A KDR above 1 in a match is something special for me :sad:

Despite the TV upgrade, I'm still getting my arse kicked.
    I've been playing online for about 4 or 5 days though, Lv 25 already :woo: People that knife me from 10ft away whilst I am pumping bullets into them create rage :mad:

I went looking for TV upgrades today. The temption to go for a 40" LED model is so high

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    I've been playing online for about 4 or 5 days though, Lv 25 already :woo: People that knife me from 10ft away whilst I am pumping bullets into them create rage :mad:

I went looking for TV upgrades today. The temption to go for a 40" LED model is so high
    I've been playing since release. I'm not a heavy player though, only clocked up 1 day 4 hours total play time. Level 39.

Do it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I've been playing since release. I'm not a heavy player though, only clocked up 1 day 4 hours total play time. Level 39.

Do it! :p:
    I do need to look at my stats sometime.

I would, but it is pointless until I go back to uni really, I simply do not have room at home for it.

Hopefully Sony bring back the trade in an old TV for a new one offer. I can then get the same TV my dad paid about £900 last Nov for almost half the price he paid (going by £150 trade in and the Sony website TV price) :woo: Mind you there are many good Tv's to choose from, Someone want to share their student loan with me?

ReputationRep:
    Oh ffs! I turn the PS3 off for a bit, turn it back on and have pretty much the same problem as I had before. Reading around, it seems either a firmware update on the TV should fix it, or a decent HDMI cable. I've tried 3, and managed to have a little bit of hope in the flickering on the screen with one of the cables, the only one that is gold plated (or at least of a gold colouring on the connections), so maybe they are all just of very poor build quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)

3 rounds of demolition, we lost the first one, won the second and the third. Overall it was about 15 mins long I would think. They were alright but once we started getting in air support they didn't take it down so it just got worse and worse for them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Yep, less than two days of TSR left. :sad:

Just saw Inception: really, really complicated, but really, really brilliant! :excited:
    that's the one about dreams with leonardo dicaprio? I really wanna see it! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    that's the one about dreams with leonardo dicaprio? I really wanna see it! :teeth:
    Yep, it will blow your mind. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Yep, it will blow your mind. :yep:
    I agree...it messes with your head :woo: but it's really brilliant
    And congrats on graduating :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody here player F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin? I got about 15 minutes in and had to turn it off as I was jumping too much :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-lis...condition=used

Excellent tele get it while its still on sale as another range has repalced it

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.