:facepalm2: At least we have MoH as the carbon copy :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    what i read was possibly all future titles :facepalm2:
    :rant: Where did you see this?

ReputationRep:
    cod to start charging for multiplayer by the hour lmfao
    That's good! Considering most of my friends are CoD hermits, it'd be good to actually see them instead of chatting to them on CoD during a match.
    :ashamed:
    It's bad
    Actually they should only do it if they're going to have their own servers for the game. Considering on PS3 it's all hosted from the players themselves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Where did you see this?
    cant find the exact link but here is something similar

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/...line/?news=123

ReputationRep:
    :rant: Where did you see this?
    I didn't know you played CoD much? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I didn't know you played CoD much? :holmes:
    That doesn't mean I can't be annoyed by this! :p:

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't mean I can't be annoyed by this! :p:
    lol ah ok, it's just I've never seen you talk about CoD much at all so I didn't think you'd really care. Obviously I was wrong :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol ah ok, it's just I've never seen you talk about CoD much at all so I didn't think you'd really care. Obviously I was wrong :p:
    Anything tending towards being forced to pay to go online, over and above ISP charges, is bad in my eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Anything tending towards being forced to pay to go online, over and above ISP charges, is bad in my eyes.
    Agreed, although we pay about £2 or something like that for O2. I'd hate to pay for say just because of renewal costs and having to work out if it'd be cheaper or worthwhile to go annual or monthly and all sorts.

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, although we pay about £2 or something like that for O2. I'd hate to pay for say just because of renewal costs and having to work out if it'd be cheaper or worthwhile to go annual or monthly and all sorts.
    what's the 2 quid to o2 for?

ReputationRep:
    what's the 2 quid to o2 for?
    Overall it works out at about £2 per month for O2 broadband :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    The Activision CEO thinks people are clamoring to have to pay for online gaming?

ReputationRep:
    OK this will be my last post in this thread. As I said, I may be back briefly sometime in the future just to see how you all are.

I now have 10,050 posts and the vast majority of those would have been in the gaming forum and especially in this thread. As you all know I have spent a lot of time in this thread trying to make it a warm and friendly place, whilst also trying to increase the number of people who are part of the PS3 society. I just hope I've succeeded.

You've all been a fantastic bunch of people to chat with, and I hope this society will continue to be a great place to chat about gaming.

It's been brilliant discussing all things PlayStation with all of you, and wish all of you the best in your future endeavours. I will probably see quite a lot of you on the PSN, so this is probably not quite the last time you will hear from me.

Take care everyone! :top2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    OK this will be my last post in this thread. As I said, I may be back briefly sometime in the future just to see how you all are.

I now have 10,050 posts and the vast majority of those would have been in the gaming forum and especially in this thread. As you all know I have spent a lot of time in this thread trying to make it a warm and friendly place, whilst also trying to increase the number of people who are part of the PS3 society. I just hope I've succeeded.

You've all been a fantastic bunch of people to chat with, and I hope this society will continue to be a great place to chat about gaming.

It's been brilliant discussing all things PlayStation with all of you, and wish all of you the best in your future endeavours. I will probably see quite a lot of you on the PSN, so this is probably not quite the last time you will hear from me.

:cry2:
    Good luck with everything Geoff. You'll be greatly missed.
    :yy:

ReputationRep:

:sad: Best of luck with everything! You know that you want to come back eventually!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :nooo: Have a good time in Oz, good luck with the job and all! :wavey:

ReputationRep:

Souvenirs innit! Don't forget! :p:

Hope you have fun!!

ReputationRep:

Good bye Geoff, you'll be missed! Good luck with everything in your future and we look forward to you popping in to tell us all about Oz

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm thinking of getting a PS3 with the following games:
    LBP 1 (and/or LBP 2)
    GTA IV
    One or two of the COD games
    And possibly GT5 when it comes out

What are your opinions/suggestions?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by mattyb17)
    Hello, I'm thinking of getting a PS3 with the following games:
    LBP 1 (and/or LBP 2)
    GTA IV
    One or two of the COD games
    And possibly GT5 when it comes out

What are your opinions/suggestions?
    Yeah get them all! Seriously. :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.