Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    Not sure, it's an accountancy firm so....
    ooo the gf is an accountant so i could ask her for tips on what they see coming through the office, and see what good / bad points shw knows of, she wont be in until 5 though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    ooo the gf is an accountant so i could ask her for tips on what they see coming through the office, and see what good / bad points shw knows of, she wont be in until 5 though
    I'll save the email as a draft, I think I need all the pointers I can get. :o:

I'll jump on the PS3 instead then :p:

ReputationRep:
    Good luck Geoff! Again!

ReputationRep:
    Good bye Geoff, you'll be missed!*

ReputationRep:
    With regards to Quidco, they're having problems with DGM network at the moment as they have ceased trading with Quidco which has affected 146 retailers and a lot of customers too. So I'd probably try Topcashback instead for the time being, or try both.

Btw can I PM you my email now?

ReputationRep:
    With regards to Quidco, they're having problems with DGM network at the moment as they have ceased trading with Quidco which has affected 146 retailers and a lot of customers too. So I'd probably try Topcashback instead for the time being, or try both.

Btw can I PM you my email now?
    Yeh go for it , cheers for the headsup btw

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the number of angry people on Quidco atm :mmm:

Just gonna pm you now too

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know you go to Kent Uni! I've got a mate who's doing Law there! :p:

Btw thanks for the help! Much appreciated! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know you go to Kent Uni! I've got a mate who's doing Law there!

Btw thanks for the help! Much appreciated!
    np, if you need any more help then let me know, its hard to say what you need to say really

will be on mw2 at about 8.30

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advise I was considering Uncharted 2 but I forgot its name, but I remember now

ReputationRep:
    Quidco also does in store cashback for some places. I gave my card details aaaages ago then forgot. The other day I had an email about cashback, for using my card in Cineworld, score! I usually pay cash so never realised, but now I'll pay for everyone else ticket on my card and they can pay me back cash

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the number of angry people on Quidco atm :mmm:

Just gonna pm you now too
    Anything I can help with? Feel free to drop me a PM as well if you'd like.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah, pm me too bigmo :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Have I missed something kinky? :sad:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Have I missed something kinky? :sad:
    :rofl:

Nah, Bigmo's just getting some intern advice. :p: I just thought i'd join in. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh good, thought I was missing out on something, maybe for Geoff's leaving

ReputationRep:
    Just started playing Uncharted online! Not keen on deathmatch or elimination but really enjoying co-op.

Get loads of points and has more of an aim than the other game modes!

Ordered Little Big Planet too this week! Looking forward to trying it out...What do other people think?

Two other points :
    - The playstation store imo is a rip off, overpriced.
    - We should be able to delete trophies! I rented a couple of games and have like 5% trophies on them and cant delete

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Anything I can help with? Feel free to drop me a PM as well if you'd like.
    Defoe and his gf have been kind enough to go through it and give me loads of pointer, thanks for the offer though. I might bug you if it comes to jobs and stuff though for sure! :teeth:

On a totally different note, Blur for £17 is it worth it or not? I've not been able to play the demo as the servers were down.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone want to help me platinum World at War sometime this week? I just need the online trophies now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ajwyeahhh)
    Just started playing Uncharted online! Not keen on deathmatch or elimination but really enjoying co-op.

Get loads of points and has more of an aim than the other game modes!

Ordered Little Big Planet too this week! Looking forward to trying it out...What do other people think?

Two other points :
    - The playstation store imo is a rip off, overpriced.
    - We should be able to delete trophies! I rented a couple of games and have like 5% trophies on them and cant delete
    LBP's awesome, especially for the online aspect.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.