Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    World at War and The Force Unleashed platinums last night.

ReputationRep:
    That was really good

ReputationRep:
    That vid is ace :teeth:

(Original post by Brotherhood)
    World at War and The Force Unleashed platinums last night.

Congrats :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    That vid is ace

Congrats
    are you busy spamming companies or do you fancy mw2?

ReputationRep:
    x
    also mo i found someone as good as you at cod! this was in special organised gaming too!

i must say tho, he has got nothing on me :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    also mo i found someone as good as you at cod! this was in special organised gaming too!

i must say tho, he has got nothing on me :getmecoat:
    CoD 4 was just the best game ever, feel a bit nostalgic watching that. :sad:

I must say though I did better on CoD4 than MW2 and it was a whole lot less annoying even with Martyrdom. But he is brilliant with that sniper rifle. :yep: Some extraordinary shots he pulled off!

ReputationRep:
    I've got a day or two before any new games arrive so
    put me down for any MW2. Bear in mind I'm rusty as hell 'cos I haven't played it since platinuming it.

ReputationRep:
    Just got Sky installed, but because I only got a standard box in my room, it only connects via scart to my brand new 42" HDTV But, the guy has run a double cable into my room anyway, so if I do upgrade my box in the future there's no need to redo the cabling. So I just need to find a Sky+ box cheap now

ReputationRep:
    Or Nazi Zombies for that matter.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Nice one on the platinums!

----
    I just got Puyol on Fut10 from a premium gold packet. 100% trophies here we come! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Or Nazi Zombies for that matter.
    x
    i am up for zombies some day, its about the only game i am good at Though i seem to be getting better actually at mw2, after a class swap on the advice of mo i managed to get 2 choppergunners in a row and then 3 harriers later the same evening

cheers mo !

ReputationRep:
    i am up for zombies some day, its about the only game i am good at Though i seem to be getting better actually at mw2, after a class swap on the advice of mo i managed to get 2 choppergunners in a row and then 3 harriers later the same evening

cheers mo !
    Nice!

I didn't come on last night cos I had a terrible headache.

By the way my new router arrived and all set up and look at my speed test results now:

I couldn't get more than 11mbps on the O2 one. :excited:

The SNR is 5.3db so I'm not sure if it's better or worse if it's lower but we'll find out soon enough.

ReputationRep:
    Nice!

I didn't come on last night cos I had a terrible headache.

By the way my new router arrived and all set up and look at my speed test results now:

I couldn't get more than 11mbps on the O2 one.

The SNR is 5.3db so I'm not sure if it's better or worse if it's lower but we'll find out soon enough.
    awesome, what router is it? the netgear?

at leats you will always be host now, i hope :rant: !

This is mine

ReputationRep:
    awesome, what router is it? the netgear?

at leats you will always be host now, i hope :rant: !

This is mine

Yeah it's the Netgear one, my upload speed hasn't changed though so you'll still probably be host every now and then cos I've no idea how IW programmed MW2 to pick hosts cos I still get into games where it's blatantly obvious that the guy hosting should not be the host, ever.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's the Netgear one, my upload speed hasn't changed though so you'll still probably be host every now and then cos I've no idea how IW programmed MW2 to pick hosts cos I still get into games where it's blatantly obvious that the guy hosting should not be the host, ever.
    I am not typically an angry person, but being host gives me rage lol! i just cant kill anyone, but then if i quit it looks as if i quit because i am loosing, so i am in a catch 22! i am on now if you fancy a game?

also, how long dos it take to get up the ranks as it were, prestiging takes me ages ffs !

ReputationRep:
    I am not typically an angry person, but being host gives me rage lol! i just cant kill anyone, but then if i quit it looks as if i quit because i am loosing, so i am in a catch 22! i am on now if you fancy a game?

also, how long dos it take to get up the ranks as it were, prestiging takes me ages ffs !
    lol but I reckon with your upload speed it shouldn't be that bad for a 6v6, I'm not sure why it's that bad tbh.

I'm supposed to be getting a hair cut today so I'm gonna go now and I'll be back in about half an hour and I'll come on then if you're still on.

ReputationRep:
    How do you actually know who is host? I've never worked it out
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    MW2 and router talk dominating the soc again, almost as the bad as the time when it was just football. :rofl: :moon:

It will be soon as the new season starts and Fifa 11 etc. :p:

----

Any thought on the next SOCOM game?

ReputationRep:
    I don't care for football, I welcome the MW2 and router talk :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.