Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    lol but I reckon with your upload speed it shouldn't be that bad for a 6v6, I'm not sure why it's that bad tbh.

I'm supposed to be getting a hair cut today so I'm gonna go now and I'll be back in about half an hour and I'll come on then if you're still on.
    ok, i will be on, are you going to go for the spikeymike/bradd pitt look or a typical short back and sides? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    MW2 and router talk dominating the soc again, almost as the bad as the time when it was just football.

It will be soon as the new season starts and Fifa 11 etc.

----

Any thought on the next SOCOM game?
    what is the new socom game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    ok, i will be on, are you going to go for the spikeymike/bradd pitt look or a typical short back and sides? :P
    Nah I just want short hair, long hair is too much hassle :pinch:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    what is the new socom game
    http://uk.ps3.ign.com/objects/019/019332.html

(Original post by hobo06)
    I don't care for football, I welcome the MW2 and router talk :p:
    :huff: :p:

ReputationRep:
    How do you actually know who is host? I've never worked it out
    I can't believe so many people don't know this! Basically you're host when you're the first person in the game, after the map loads up you'll only see it say 'Waiting for Other player' and it won't come up with the normal crap about synchronising game settings etc...you'll have 4 bars throughout the whole game too.

You'll find it soooooo much easier to kill people.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I can't believe so many people don't know this! Basically you're host when you're the first person in the game, after the map loads up you'll only see it say 'Waiting for Other player' and it won't come up with the normal crap about synchronising game settings etc...you'll have 4 bars throughout the whole game too.

How?

ReputationRep:
    Ah I see, I thought it would be something simple and obvious if you think about it! But it's not so easy to work out who the host is if it isn't yourself? As it'll be difficult to see who joins the game first.

ReputationRep:

lies

ReputationRep:
    How?
    Because you're the host, everyone else is lagging by so many milliseconds, knifing people is so much easier than normal too. You play a game with me while I'm host with a tactical knife and you'd see how much easier it is for me to get you than the other way round.

Ah I see, I thought it would be something simple and obvious if you think about it! But it's not so easy to work out who the host is if it isn't yourself? As it'll be difficult to see who joins the game first.
    Well no because while everyone else is connecting you're already in the game, if you bring up the scoreboard as soon as you get in the game you'd see everyone either connecting or connected with 1 red bar while the host has 4 bars. I'll try getting a picture to show my point cos it's a lot easier than you think to know if you're host or not.

Btw no more long hair! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Because you're the host, everyone else is lagging by so many milliseconds, knifing people is so much easier than normal too. You play a game with me while I'm host with a tactical knife and you'd see how much easier it is for me to get you than the other way round.

Well no because while everyone else is connecting you're already in the game, if you bring up the scoreboard as soon as you get in the game you'd see everyone either connecting or connected with 1 red bar while the host has 4 bars. I'll try getting a picture to show my point cos it's a lot easier than you think to know if you're host or not.

Btw no more long hair!
    wow you haave been already :eek:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    wow you haave been already :eek:
    No.1 with the clippers all round, easy, done in 5. :p:

ReputationRep:
    No.1 with the clippers all round, easy, done in 5.
    so basically mo has turned in to a skin head thug, can we accept members like that in this society

ReputationRep:
    No.4 actually :hand: :p:

But yeah it's about a 3 minute walk and she's pretty quick...having a shower is fun again! :woo:

ReputationRep:

Btw no more long hair! :woo:
    Ah I get what you mean about looking at the scoreboard. Makes sense.

I really need a hair cut. Used to have a ponytail down to the middle of my back until last November when I cut my hair for charity. I've had one haircut since, but I kind of like it short now, it's getting too long to do anything with now!

ReputationRep:
    im scared of the electricity bill ffs, the ps3 is going to spank it isnt it :cry:

ReputationRep:
    No.4 actually :hand: :p:

But yeah it's about a 3 minute walk and she's pretty quick...having a shower is fun again! :woo:
    Showers are always fun :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    im scared of the electricity bill ffs, the ps3 is going to spank it isnt it :cry:
    Is it a slim PS3?

Showers are always fun :sexface:
    Well...that's true. :awesome:

Drying long hair is a ***** though....

ReputationRep:
    Is it a slim PS3?

Well...that's true. :awesome:

Yeh, and then trying to brush it after!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, and then trying to brush it after!
    My hair doesn't need brushing anymore :proud: It has its own style all by itself.

ReputationRep:
    Is it a slim PS3?

Well...that's true.

nope, a phatty

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.