ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dan?)
    Has the store been updated yet?
    When did you last check?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    When did you last check?
    Just then I'm on LBP looking for the new costumes Not sure if I checked properly though.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Dan?)
    Just then I'm on LBP looking for the new costumes Not sure if I checked properly though.
    Hmm... no, you should go into the actual PS Store on the XMB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    x
    chopper gunner on rust ffs - was well on my way to my nuke and i killed myself with it

ended with a score in ffa with 30 for 2

ReputationRep:
    Is Valkyria Chronicles any good? It looks it which is why it's on my list, just found out it's on its way.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    New highly rated PSN game... Joe Danger
    http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1094988p1.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    £130 for the quarter i was expecting more tbh so the ps3 cant be using that much i guess
    :five: Told ya! Btw you're a nut for killing yourself on Rust although it's a wonder you found a good camping spot cos tis very hard!

(Original post by Brotherhood)
    I always seem to get stuck with idiots in Zombies. I went to cover some guy's window after he moved, cos there were zombies starting to spawn, so he started throwing grenades at me to get me to move ffs...
    Omg I thought I was alone in a world a pricks who do stuff like this! Honestly wtf is wrong with people on that game? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Went to see Inception today too, bloody brilliant film! It's a defo must see film. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Went to see Inception today too, bloody brilliant film! It's a defo must see film.
    Ohhh i really want to see that film from what i have read its really confusing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    Ohhh i really want to see that film from what i have read its really confusing?
    It's not even that confusing, although you might figure out some of it after the movie but it's very clever and then ending is brilliant. I reckon Dicaprio may pick up an Oscar for his performance tbh, also it's now ranked 3rd on IMDb :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    It's not even that confusing, although you might figure out some of it after the movie but it's very clever and then ending is brilliant. I reckon Dicaprio may pick up an Oscar for his performance tbh, also it's now ranked 3rd on IMDb
    you going to be on mw2 later? i will be on 9 -11 if ur about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magical Moogles)
    As for a new game suggestion, I recently bought "Fat Princess" on the Playstation Network. I thought it might of been lame, but its really fun and has got some good reviews. The game has recently got a price drop to £7.99 which is a bargain in my opinion.

I was pleasantly surprised by this game. Well executed and entertaining to play.
    Not so keen on the Fat Roles DLC though. Pirate cannonballs are ridiculous, and several giants standing around make for a very cheap defence.

(Original post by pinkpenguin)
    -
    If you want a puzzle game, lemmings is pretty good. Quite cheap too, I think it's only £4 on the PSN. Most of the levels aren't too difficult, but some of the last few are a good challenge. The gold trophy takes a bit of thinking to get as well.

If you've played the earlier Resident Evil games and want something with a more similar feel to them than RE5, Dead Space is a pretty good survival-horror. Fairly cheap as well now, think it's only a little over £10 on amazon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I don't care for football, I welcome the MW2 and router talk :p:
    Well said that man!!

I really hope Sony bring back their trade in an old TV for a new one offer, these past couple of weeks at home with a very good 40" screen have been nice. I will miss it at uni

I saw Toy Story 3 3D earlier. Great film and well worth seeing. Orange wednesdays student tickets + orange wednesdays 2for1 pizza express for lunch = Bargin

Anyone on MW2 tomorrow? Will be on from about 10am, let me know and I will add you. Still no mic though

ReputationRep:
    I am now a fully fledged PS3 owner, and in my day and a half of playing can safely say I love it so far.

I just bought up some second hand bargain basement titles to start off playing with, and I have Assassin's Creed 2, Resistance, Mirror's Edge, Little Big Planet (The happiest game ever!) and Fifa 09. I also decided to experience Blu Ray so I got The Hurt Locker. :awesome:

So hello ps3 fans, I am now joining your ranks!

ReputationRep:
    My copy of Demon's Souls has *finally* arrived :king1:
    Just as I've *finally* gotten around to starting Darksiders :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    I am now a fully fledged PS3 owner, and in my day and a half of playing can safely say I love it so far.

I just bought up some second hand bargain basement titles to start off playing with, and I have Assassin's Creed 2, Resistance, Mirror's Edge, Little Big Planet (The happiest game ever!) and Fifa 09. I also decided to experience Blu Ray so I got The Hurt Locker. :awesome:

:hi: You're starting off well there (though, do yourself a favour and get The Dark Knight on BluRay to go with it :yes:)

ReputationRep:
    *******, grrrrr

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=256635

ReputationRep:

Grats

Nice collection to. I love m=Mirror's edge...Bioshock is real good along with MGS4, FNR4, SSF4, Demon's souls to name a few.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

:hi:

:fyi: Fifa 11 is out at the beginning of October, LBP2 in November.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :hi: You're starting off well there (though, do yourself a favour and get The Dark Knight on BluRay to go with it :yes:)
    What other blu ray(s) do you recommend? I've been looking at some but uncertain of what to get... I have the Dark Knight already. Great film!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.