Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of zombies...£14.99 at gameplay.co.uk
    Anyone used them before? A quick search suggests they're fairly reputable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    one at the top window (the player with the waffle), one at the bottom window, two on the main door in to the building, simpole as that, use the power as and when, and every round you are guranteed a trip to the box because the persons on the windows can keep boarding the window up with a zombie behind it by just holding square. The two on the door need big machine guns / ray gun and place bettys in the room behind as a fall back, then when they bettys are gone, go to the stairs at the bottom, then the zombies dont all run down to the isolated man in the bit underground

rinse and repeat, we could have gone on fr hours when we got to 36 but everyone ran out of ammo (and someone timed out, that is VERY annoying about that gane)

trhere is also another way but i havent really tried it
    See I'd try it like having 2 people near the barrier and the other two at the top or at least one of them up there, it works but you need people who listen and you can work with...there is another way of doing it but it gets boring for one of the players. It consists of everyone apart from one guy being underground pinned against the wall and the other guy above them pinned against the pipe watching the window to the left of him. All the zombies gather round the teleporter until someone gets their back off the wall and then they all rush toward the guys downstairs, waffle then and they're all dead...

We should try your way though, I wanna see how it goes :yep:

(Original post by Phalanges)
    It seems to be a bit of a gimmick in the games I've played (rotating the head in LBP, allowing you to roll in Mirror's Edge).
    You can shake your hips on LBP too! :teeth: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Speaking of zombies...£14.99 at gameplay.co.uk
    Anyone used them before? A quick search suggests they're fairly reputable.
    Or you could just buy it off GAME.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I checked, Zavvi, Amazon and Play.com, all around £25+ so expected Game to be the same. I'll get it off Game
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    It seems to be a bit of a gimmick in the games I've played (rotating the head in LBP, allowing you to roll in Mirror's Edge).

I know that. :p: I was talking about how I can't tell the difference between a HD TV channel and a regular TV channel if the programme was not very action-oriented (sports or action movies), so I don't really understand why there are so many comedy Blu Rays available.

I've only played a couple of games on it, but I didn't notice that much difference. Certainly not at the same level as the gap between 08 and 09.

I have a smattering of bronzes for doing little things like completing levels and scoring a variety of goals, and I got a silver trophy in Mirror's Edge for somehow stringing together a long sequence of 5 or 6 different moves. :awesome:

This is me probably being a newb with the terminologies. :o: I do in fact have a DS3, and I have a PS3 Slim 120GB.
    I notice the difference between regular TV vs HDTV. It's a big difference IMO.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Oh yeah guys, I've just fully completed Fifa 10, 100%! :woo:

Edit:
    It's an achievement, because EA made the trophies ridiculously time consuming.

ReputationRep:
    you plying this afternoon? will be on psn in 30mins

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)

Edit:
    Nice one :top: Only a few months before you you can do it all again lol
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    Nice one :top: Only a few months before you you can do it all again lol
    Thanks! Oh yeah, can't wait, I bet it's even more ridiculous. :p:

ReputationRep:
    you plying this afternoon? will be on psn in
    30mins
    Yeah after I get some breakfast :mmm:

Edit:
    You either commit to something and won't stop till you finish it or you have too much time on your hands, I'll go with the later. :teehee:

Well done though, I can't imagine many people having all the trophies on it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah after I get some breakfast
    :hand: lunch

You either commit to something and won't stop till you finish it or you have too much time on your hands, I'll go with the later.

i agree with the latter lol sorry spikeymike - you trophey whore you
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Yeah after I get some breakfast :mmm:

You either commit to something and won't stop till you finish it or you have too much time on your hands, I'll go with the later. :teehee:

Bit of both tbh. I am working tonight and the next 3 nights. Golf tournament where I am at the minute.

http://www.europeantourtickets.com/t...nship-10-c.asp

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Oh yeah, can't wait, I bet it's even more ridiculous. :p:
    Hope not, but at least i'll have the whole year to go at it. This year I bought the game in February. So many games coming out in October though

ReputationRep:
    Bit of both tbh. I am working tonight and the next 3 nights. Golf tournament where I am at the minute.

http://www.europeantourtickets.com/t...nship-10-c.asp
    caddying?

ReputationRep:
    caddying?
    Jumping on? (I mean on the PS3, not the caddy)

ReputationRep:
    Jumping on? (I mean on the PS3, not the caddy)
    caddying was at spikeymikes golf job post

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was just asking if you're coming on the PS3 for zombies :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was just asking if you're coming on the PS3 for zombies
    yeh i will be 10 mins just phoning student finance, they are right mongs ffs

ReputationRep:
    yeh i will be 10 mins just phoning student finance, they are right mongs ffs
    lol I've not heard much from them at all, I'm just hoping they pay the tuitions fees. :facepalm:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Nah not caddying. :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.