Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    lol don't be so silly, I'll never use Move over my controller. I might use it for some other games if I get it but I don't wanna be playing Duck Hunt instead of CoD or whatever

Although I did love Duck Hunt.
    lol, never played that, is it the one where the ducks pop up and then you shoot them before the dissapear ?!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    lol, never played that, is it the one where the ducks pop up and then you shoot them before the dissapear ?!
    Yep, theres a silly dog that pops up if you miss IIRC.

-------

Going for B:BC2 platinum. I like this tactical conquest game mode on it.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone play Race Driver: Grid from here? Didn't seem to be many people online when I tried it last week.

I had an offline demolition derby race earlier against the AI, the last driver to finish, was if my calculations are correct 9 and half years behind me, I got a photo of the results, it was +83178:00.43 behind first place. Thats 83178 minutes!

EDIT: As someone further down pointed out, it's 57 days, not 9.5 years Think I will have to keep trying to try and beat that though!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Does anyone play Race Driver: Grid from here? Didn't seem to be many people online when I tried it last week.

I had an offline demolition derby race earlier against the AI, the last driver to finish, was if my calculations are correct 9 and half years behind me, I got a photo of the results, it was +83178:00.43 behind first place. Thats 83178 minutes!
    I had that game... but never really played it because I had GT5: Prologue, which tbf i sprobably miles better than Grid. :p:

How did happen? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Guise guise! 2 for £25 at Play, I was thinking of getting Dante's Inferno and maybe Army Of 2/Red Faction?

Anyway some very good deals on there! :woo:
    Looks tempting... I'd probably get Oblivion GOTY and The Orange Box. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)

would it not be 57 days - tho i could be well out tbh

ReputationRep:
    also a supermod called nefarious? never even heard of them before is it someone who has changed their name?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    Would you like your PSN ID added to the OP? So we can stalk you on the PS3 :ninja2:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    also a supermod called nefarious? never even heard of them before is it someone who has changed their name?
    I'm adding you as a leader for this soc now. :fyi:

Edit:
    You're not a member ffs.

ReputationRep:
    would it not be 57 days - tho i could be well out tbh
    Yeah you're right, I forgot to devide the minutes into an hour before I did the rest. Makes the result that little bit less impressive

(Original post by spikeymike)
    I had that game... but never really played it because I had GT5: Prologue, which tbf i sprobably miles better than Grid. :p:

How did happen? :lolwut:
    I've been meaning to get GT5: Prologue but decided to just wait for the full game, may relent at some point though to get some practice in for the full game.

I started in 1st, looked back and hit reverse which caused carnage, 4 cars didn't get any further, end of the first lap 2 more crashed into them and they went out, so somehow someone was driving round very very slowly.

I always race on extreme difficulty now, too easy otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, theres a silly dog that pops up if you miss IIRC.

:teehee:

(Original post by Phalanges)
    I reckon you could pick them up for a tenner each, I picked up The Orange Box for £9.99 about 6 months ago...

Well I found Oblivion for £9.98 and The Orange Box is at Game and Gamestation for about a tenner although out of stock atm.

ReputationRep:
    I'm adding you as a leader for this soc now.

Edit:
    You're not a member ffs.
    lol how do i join rofl hahahaha

ReputationRep:

I reckon you could pick them up for a tenner each, I picked up The Orange Box for £9.99 about 6 months ago...

Well I found Oblivion for £9.98 and The Orange Box is at Game and Gamestation for about a tenner although out of stock atm.
    you went to bed at 5 and are up now :lolwut:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lol how do i join rofl hahahaha
    Man this soc changes too quickly...

Check the OP.

(Original post by bigmo)
    Actually thats not quite the Duck Hunt I know... I played the one on the SNES.

ReputationRep:
    you went to bed at 5 and are up now :lolwut:
    Tell me about it :sigh:

Stupid GTA, proper lose track of time when I'm messing about on there!

I got up at 10 and I'm a zombie atm :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Man this soc changes too quickly...

Check the OP.

Actually thats not quite the Duck Hunt I know... I played the one on the SNES.
    requested to join
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    requested to join
    Ok as a co-leader, your responsibilities include:
    - accepting new join requests
    - welcoming new members by quoting them
    - posting PS3 related news

That is all. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've had my PS3 for like 2 years and I just finally got it online, i'm trying to create a PSN though and everything seems to be taken. I even add a bunch of random numbers into it.

ReputationRep:
    Ok as a co-leader, your responsibilities include:
    - accepting new join requests
    - welcoming new members by quoting them
    - posting PS3 related news

That is all.
    ok boss, when do i start
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ok boss, when do i start
    Now.

To manage the soc, click Societies, then Societies again, then Manage your socities

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.