Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    It must be then :yep: I got that and F.E.A.R 2 the other week.
    I'll check it out tomorrow then. Cheers :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I'll check it out tomorrow then. Cheers :woo:
    Wherever you get it from, definitely buy it!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Guys, how often does the PS store update? Like special offers... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Guys, how often does the PS store update? Like special offers... :holmes:
    Weekly, on Wednesdays.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Weekly, on Wednesdays.
    Thanks.

I'm getting a bit sick of the same maps on B:BC2 already. :o: Need a new game, probably another PSN game if the special offers are good. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks.

I'm getting a bit sick of the same maps on B:BC2 already. :o: Need a new game, probably another PSN game if the special offers are good. :p:
    It won't be on offer, but I've heard good things about Death Spank (a recent release), for a tenner (don't ask me about it - I don't know the details. And yes, I know that the name is a little.... odd :p:).
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It won't be on offer, but I've heard good things about Death Spank (a recent release), for a tenner (don't ask me about it - I don't know the details. And yes, I know that the name is a little.... odd :p:).
    :holmes: I think I'd rather get StardustHD, but thats like £7.50~ for the complete game or I get the add on for BC2. :holmes:

Have you guys seen Limbo? I wish that was on the Playstation Network. :/

I'm getting a bit sick of the same maps on B:BC2 already. :o:
    I'm in the same boat. They release "Map packs" which aren't new maps (so why call them map packs)... :nothing: Vietnam should bring some new content.

ReputationRep:
    :holmes: I think I'd rather get StardustHD, but thats like £7.50~ for the complete game or I get the add on for BC2. :holmes:
    Stardust!
    You know you want to
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    Stardust!
    You know you want to
    Yeah... but you paid half that! :puppyeyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    LBP2 release date announced!

:sogood:

edit:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Did you get Stardust HD cheap because it was on sale and you have PS+? :holmes:

ReputationRep:

edit:

Did you get Stardust HD cheap because it was on sale and you have PS+?
    gameshare with chernij :holmes: ?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    gameshare with chernij :holmes: ?
    Nah thats alright, involves creating new accounts and stuff and having to keep them to play the game.

I just dunno whether to pay £7 for it, not sure if it's worth it, probably is. If it's not up on special offer by wednesday then I'll just buy it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah... but you paid half that!
    Less than a third :p:
    I sympathise with you :console:
    Did you get Stardust HD cheap because it was on sale and you have PS+?
    It was a random 'hidden' deal. I found it on HotUKDeals and spotted it. I did post it in here too... I think...
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    gameshare with chernij ?
    Nah thats alright, involves creating new accounts and stuff and having to keep them to play the game.
    I would happily gameshare with you, however I only have one account activation left, and I need to keep it in case of emergencies. I've already permanently lost one because I shared with my friend and he got YLOD, then threw out his PS3 :mad: Sony are no help because apparently it's against ToC, even though when they launched the activation thing, the CEO of SCEE said it wasn't about money, but having games on as many consoles as possible :eek:

I just dunno whether to pay £7 for it, not sure if it's worth it, probably is. If it's not up on special offer by wednesday then I'll just buy it.
    It certainly is a fun game. I think that's the right idea; see if it's on offer and if not just buy it anyway. I find it really, really, really, really (you get the point) addictive.

Yas! Day 1 purchase along with GT5. Too many games in November :sigh:

(Original post by Phalanges)
    :teehee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Tell me about it! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I was thinking of perhaps selling my PS3 to my older brother, and upgrading to the PS3 Slim. I prefer the design of the old fatty, but I think the slim would be more convienient to take away with me (with the bonus of more HD space).

I have the 40GB PS3 model, but I'm not sure of a good price to sell, bearing in mind I want to give it away at a fair (family) price. :p:

Any ideas of the current market price, or are there any reasons to avoid the PS3 Slim?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magical Moogles)
    Hey guys, I was thinking of perhaps selling my PS3 to my older brother, and upgrading to the PS3 Slim. I prefer the design of the old fatty, but I think the slim would be more convienient to take away with me (with the bonus of more HD space).

I have the 40GB PS3 model, but I'm not sure of a good price to sell, bearing in mind I want to give it away at a fair (family) price.

Any ideas of the current market price, or are there any reasons to avoid the PS3 Slim?
    http://uk.webuy.com/product.php?sku=711719430650
    £108 cash, you can get.
    To be fair, maybe sell it for £100 to be nice?
    I did the same as you; I sold my PS3 to my brother and bought the slim. I've had no problems with it; I'm very happy with it.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    In other new guys, I've made a PS3 theme. It's a Liverpool FC theme (me being me) and I made it during my free time the last few days. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a look at it, and let me know if there's anything wrong/buggy with it?
    Thanks
    http://www.filedropper.com/liverpoolfc is the link to download.
    Of course I'll rep those who are kind enough to leave feedback

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    I'm confused as to why you quoted me here. :unsure: But yeah, so many games - it's a good job I don't have my console at Uni otherwise I would go broke in November.

But in answer to your question in the other thread, yes I have played Portal. I'm really excited for the sequel when Steamworks will come to the console.

(Original post by Phalanges)
    I'm confused as to why you quoted me here. :unsure: But yeah, so many games - it's a good job I don't have my console at Uni otherwise I would go broke in November.

But in answer to your question in the other thread, yes I have played Portal. I'm really excited for the sequel when Steamworks will come to the console.
    Just making sure you knew the release date for LBP2. :teehee: So ... you won't be playing the awesome games coming out in November. :sigh:

On a tangent, I watched the Bourne Ultimatum last night (the movie you were hyped about), it was surprisingly good (seeing as sequels are supposed to get progressively worse). Sequel? :puppyeyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.