Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by chernij)
    I'll forget about the SSHD thing before.
    Just played again.
    45 425 990
    In the world I got number 1751 on the highest score this month.
    Bloody hell mate! Can't wait to get this game tomorrow. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not last... yay
    Could we somehow change it so that each trophy gets a certain number of points, so we can have like a results table?
    E.g. Bronze 1, silver 2, gold 3, platinum 4. Or something like that.

ReputationRep:
    You'll be hooked.
    It took me 53 minutes to get that score. My eyes hurt ever so slightly...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm not last... yay
    Could we somehow change it so that each trophy gets a certain number of points, so we can have like a results table?
    E.g. Bronze 1, silver 2, gold 3, platinum 4. Or something like that.
    :pierre: I'll let jermaindefoe decide, I cba. :p:

-----
    Stardust reminds me of Geometry Wars on the Xbox, that was really addictive too. High scoring too, perhaps not as high...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Bilkos_Ices is winning. Beans999 (aka Humz) is disqualified because his brother helps him. :p:

Spoiler:
    Show

Edit: Typo... Bilkos has 355 bronze.
    :woo: Currently playing The Ballad of Gay Tony to get the 2 remaining Bronze trophies for my 100% GTA trophies again. No idea what game to get next though :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    :woo: Currently playing The Ballad of Gay Tony to get the 2 remaining Bronze trophies for my 100% GTA trophies again. No idea what game to get next though :confused:
    Surely you've got some game to go back to complete?

ReputationRep:
    I am officially bottom! :woo:
    But I do have more golds than jermain!

ReputationRep:
    Surely you've got some game to go back to complete?
    There are some trophies (3 iirc) on SSHD if I want to join you guys bashing that. Other than that i've completed my other games, nothing to be played.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    There are some trophies (3 iirc) on SSHD if I want to join you guys bashing that. Other than that i've completed my other games, nothing to be played.
    Do it! :teeth:

You might be interested in PixelJunk Monsters from the PS Store, a tower defence game... see the OP for games. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'll let jermaindefoe decide, I cba.

-----
    Stardust reminds me of Geometry Wars on the Xbox, that was really addictive too. High scoring too, perhaps not as high...
    Hehe fair enough

ReputationRep:
    Do it! :teeth:

You might be interested in PixelJunk Monsters from the PS Store, a tower defence game... see the OP for games. :p:
    Lol

I'll bear Pixeljunk in mind. Think i'll have a read around some sites/magazines for games that might interest me. Toy Story 3 anyone? :p:

ReputationRep:
    you lot are serious trophey whores tbh i dont play hardly any games tho so thats my excuse for not having many :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    you lot are serious trophey whores tbh i dont play hardly any games tho so thats my excuse for not having many :sigh:
    To me, everyone has loads. :p: (I only have about 20)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    To me, everyone has loads. :p: (I only have about 20)
    Phalanges, what is your PSN ID?

Sack boy! :awesome: I have the sack boy keyring thingy, as does Bigmo iirc. :p:

Edit:
    You don't have to share it I suppose, just say so!

ReputationRep:
    To me, everyone has loads. (I only have about 20)
    it honestly doesnt take long to accumulate them tbh if you play seriously on even a couple of games you will beat me.

My trophies comprise of pretty much one run through to completion of; mw2, [email protected], fifa 10 (didnt complete, just multiplayer and little Ultimateteam) and Heavy rain. The rest come from playing some of those online.

ReputationRep:
    Phalanges, what is your PSN ID?
    Sorry, I think you've asked me this before but I never replied (I've been missing quotes a lot recently).

I'll let you know it once I've got a bit better than I am currently. :ninja: I also haven't got a mic yet, so I wouldn't be much company. Plus I need time to convince myself to allow my online identities to be associated. :p:

Sack boy! :awesome: I have the sack boy keyring thingy, as does Bigmo iirc. :p:
    I'm currently in the process of trying to convince a girl to knit me a sackboy. :teeth:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Sorry, I think you've asked me this before but I never replied (I've been missing quotes a lot recently).

I'll let you know it once I've got a bit better than I am currently. :ninja: I also haven't got a mic yet, so I wouldn't be much company. Plus I need time to convince myself to allow my online identities to be associated. :p:

I'm currently in the process of trying to convince a girl to knit me a sackboy. :teeth:
    Ah no worries, quite a few of us don't have mics well I don't anyway... only on the few occasions i've actually played an online game with someone on TSR. :p:

:teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I might have bought me a PS Plus subscription :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    I might have bought me a PS Plus subscription :ninja:
    Ooh how long for? Welcome to the club :five:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh how long for? Welcome to the club :five:
    An annual one :five:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.