Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    That's fair enough.
    Hmm that's what I was thinking to be honest. For example, I already had WipeoutHD.
    Me too.

Lots of people are saying that Zen Pinball for next month is a drop in quality, but imo it's definitely a good thing, given that it's reviewed relatively well and unlike the Pixeljunk etc. games, I don't already have it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    Me too.

Lots of people are saying that Zen Pinball for next month is a drop in quality, but imo it's definitely a good thing, given that it's reviewed relatively well and unlike the Pixeljunk etc. games, I don't already have it.
    Hmm yeah, that's what I was thinking. But you're probably right there.

ReputationRep:
    Is Destruction Derby poor compared to the original or does it just not stand up well to the test of time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Is Destruction Derby poor compared to the original or does it just not stand up well to the test of time?
    It is the original, it just doesn't stand up at all. DD2 might.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    PS store hasn't updated yet. You'll have to guide me, I've not idea which SSHD pack to get!

ReputationRep:
    Well you posted earlier that Earthworm Jim HD was coming on tomorrow so I'd assume it's updated tomorrow

It's sorted.
    make him :deal: it, just so there is no backing out! i made him do it with the fifa 11 tropheys that he wouldnt cheat :teehee:

(Original post by bigmo7)
    x
    is it that hard? Also mo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i did it

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how to remove redeye from a photo of some random bloke i met once :ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show

edit: someone did it for me, tho i am sure my eyes arent this black :teeth: errr i mean, the random blokes were not that black!

Spoiler:
    Show
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    make him :deal: it, just so there is no backing out! i made him do it with the fifa 11 tropheys that he wouldnt cheat :teehee:

is it that hard?
    :deal:

Dark eyes indeed. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how to remove redeye from a photo of some random bloke i met once :ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show

edit: someone did it for me, tho i am sure my eyes arent this black :teeth: errr i mean, the random blokes were not that black!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Looks to be more of a grey/blue than black in the second photo to me. could be one of our monitors though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Looks to be more of a grey/blue than black in the second photo to me. could be one of our monitors though...
    should be brown but hey ho, better than red
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    PS Store still not updated. I should really get a time extension for chernij's challenge. :pierre:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    PS store hasn't updated yet. You'll have to guide me, I've not idea which SSHD pack to get!
    The store usually updates around 3/4ish in the afternoon.

is it that hard? Also mo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i did it
    Did what? :holmes:

Edit: I think I know what you've done. :teehee:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    The store usually updates around 3/4ish in the afternoon.
    Better be good! The US PS store update looks rubbish. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Better be good! The US PS store update looks rubbish. :mmm:
    Really? SCEA is so much better than SCEE, I think even in their PS Plus package they get more goodies/better goodies than we do and most demo's and stuff come out earlier over there than over here. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    x
    yeh, did the prestige thing :facepalm2: - at least when i play with you lot now i dont look like the odd one out, had your mate not have done it then i most definatley wouldnt have, him doing it made me feel slightly better about it
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Really? SCEA is so much better than SCEE, I think even in their PS Plus package they get more goodies/better goodies than we do and most demo's and stuff come out earlier over there than over here. :huff:
    This is what the US got... :rolleyes:
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/...re-update-149/

ReputationRep:
    Really? SCEA is so much better than SCEE, I think even in their PS Plus package they get more goodies/better goodies than we do and most demo's and stuff come out earlier over there than over here.
    this is very true, they get all the perks before us, better offers etc, there map packs for [email protected] on release date even cost less ffs

ReputationRep:
    If it's not in special offers:
    • All games A-Z.
    • PS3 Games
    • Q-S
    • Super Stardust HD Complete (Bundle)

It's showing up as £7.99 on mine. I believe it's still worth that price.
    PS Store still not updated. I should really get a time extension for chernij's challenge.
    Hey hey listen here. Considering it's you, I thought it was pretty generous to give you up to 3-or-so weeks to get a measly 17 trophies (9 bronze, 6 silver, 2 gold). That's nothing for you, and you know it.
    make him it, just so there is no backing out! i made him do it with the fifa 11 tropheys that he wouldnt cheat
    Hehe. Thankfully there aren't really any trophies to cheat on... apart from one. But I expect Mike NOT to cheat and find out which one can be cheated. :holmes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    If it's not in special offers:
    • All games A-Z.
    • PS3 Games
    • Q-S
    • Super Stardust HD Complete (Bundle)

It's showing up as £7.99 on mine. I believe it's still worth that price.

Hey hey listen here. Considering it's you, I thought it was pretty generous to give you up to 3-or-so weeks to get a measly 17 trophies (9 bronze, 6 silver, 2 gold). That's nothing for you, and you know it.

Hehe. Thankfully there aren't really any trophies to cheat on... apart from one. But I expect Mike NOT to cheat and find out which one can be cheated. :holmes:

I can use trophy guides right? :holmes:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.