Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    time for an overhaul at the top i think, will you join me in protesting
    Haha lets do it :awesome:

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Survive for 7 minutes in survival mode... what do you think?
    I got that trophy more or less 2 years ago now, 7/7/2008

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I got that trophy more or less 2 years ago now, 7/7/2008
    mo you playing mw2 later? i can have quite a late one as the gf doesnt need to be up in the morning

ReputationRep:
    mo you playing mw2 later? i can have quite a late one as the gf doesnt need to be up in the morning
    O rly? I've not got anything planned tomorrow, as usual so I'll be on quite late too. I've got someone bugging me from Zombies to add them cos I kept saving their arse over and over and apparently his mate got to round 200 or whatever and he was lecturing us all on what to do because he thought we were newbies because of our low rank. Suffice to say I got 30 revives and 12 of them were on him. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    O rly? I've not got anything planned tomorrow, as usual so I'll be on quite late too. I've got someone bugging me from Zombies to add them cos I kept saving their arse over and over and apparently his mate got to round 200 or whatever and he was lecturing us all on what to do because he thought we were newbies because of our low rank. Suffice to say I got 30 revives and 12 of them were on him.
    zombie noobs - what can you say i will gladly partake in some of that if u like

ReputationRep:
    Bioshock gets so annoying when you run out of First Aid kits, but I still love it. :love:

ReputationRep:
    zombie noobs - what can you say i will gladly partake in some of that if u like
    I know but it annoyed me even more than he was preaching to us. The number of monkey bombs I had to use to save him when he kept running out. I might try getting a full team before going on WaW then at least we won't run into any morons although I can't guarantee the people we play with won't annoy us (well me more so :p:)

(Original post by FinalFlash)
    Bioshock gets so annoying when you run out of First Aid kits, but I still love it. :love:
    Lol if you look back about 6 months you'll see me ***** about Bioshock 2 cos I was stuck on the first dead person the little sisters tries to get the ADAM out of...it took me like 2 hours to get past it cos I kept dying and I had no health packs either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Yas! Good news. :dance: I like to indulge in JRPGs now and then - and Tales of Vesperia was a fantastic game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/28/ta...game-revealed/
    This would have been :awesome: but then I saw
    Update: Namco currently has no plans to release "Tales of Graces (PS3)" in North America.
    Which undoubtedly means Europe won't get it either :sad:

Survive for 7 minutes in survival mode... what do you think?
    This is why I didn't get it after the demo

ReputationRep:
    Lol if you look back about 6 months you'll see me ***** about Bioshock 2 cos I was stuck on the first dead person the little sisters tries to get the ADAM out of...it took me like 2 hours to get past it cos I kept dying and I had no health packs either.
    I need to hurry up with 1 so I can buy No2. I don't think so far I've played a PS3 game this hard (I haven't played Dragon Age).

Does anyone know how Devil May Cry 4 plays?

ReputationRep:
    hi, if you go to the op, there is a link to join this society (if you want to of course!)

quote me when you have done it and i will see about getting you added
    I would do, mate, but I'm already part of 7 .

ReputationRep:
    Please, can anyone help me in FF13? I'm doing the last mission (the monster with 15 mill life) and I can't do it. Died about 8 times and it's only twice that I've managed to get half of his life until he does that 'Wicked Whirl' move which leaves all my characters with 1-2k life until he does another quick move to finish me off. I've maxed out 5/6 roles to level 5 and the last role is level 3 but I don't think it's worth to get it to level 5 (to be honest, i cba). Can someone tell me how to kill it (without poison)? What equipment should I use? I have all level 3 tier weapons starred. I'm using Fang-Lightning-Hope, these will not change. I also have 1 elixer which I will use after summoning once and am nearly dead.

ReputationRep:
    I have 51% of the trophies for Assassin's Creed 2. This is my (little) achievement for today.

Also, a Madden demo came out today? Promising streamlined gameplay and quicker games? Intriguing. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I found the madden demo quite fun, despite the fact that i had no idea what i was doing in terms of defending and the different plays that you can use. After about 40 minutes i began to get the gist of it and i manage to score some pretty good touchdowns.

ReputationRep:
    x
    ok i am back from tescos will be on soon if your still on here, if not see you on psn
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    4th planet done on SSHD. That bomber trophy is stupid, I can get 12... need 15. :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    4th planet done on SSHD. That bomber trophy is stupid, I can get 12... need 15. :facepalm2:
    I managed 14 and then failed. I rage quit the game and haven't played for a while since. I only had the hard trophies left and they were really p****** me off so i just can't be bothered anymore, good luck though.

ReputationRep:
    I know but it annoyed me even more than he was preaching to us. The number of monkey bombs I had to use to save him when he kept running out. I might try getting a full team before going on WaW then at least we won't run into any morons although I can't guarantee the people we play with won't annoy us (well me more so :p:)
    I quoted you both yesterday about zombies :huff: But I'll only have the first map for now.

This thread's moving fast! I hope I don't miss the 10,000th post!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by badger-man)
    I managed 14 and then failed. I rage quit the game and haven't played for a while since. I only had the hard trophies left and they were really p****** me off so i just can't be bothered anymore, good luck though.
    I can't see a way of doing it tbh. Have you had a look at the trophy guide? Is that no help at all?

I'd check but, I can't because chernij says so. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    I quoted you both yesterday about zombies But I'll only have the first map for now.

This thread's moving fast! I hope I don't miss the 10,000th post!
    add me on psn mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badger-man)
    I found the madden demo quite fun, despite the fact that i had no idea what i was doing in terms of defending and the different plays that you can use. After about 40 minutes i began to get the gist of it and i manage to score some pretty good touchdowns.
    Nobody (not even the yanks) understands defensive plays. You just go for whatever the coach recommends and wait for the next offense. :p:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.