Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    No. :p:

I don't see it, wth? :hmmmm2:
    Throwing knife claymore kill!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)

Lol if you look back about 6 months you'll see me ***** about Bioshock 2 cos I was stuck on the first dead person the little sisters tries to get the ADAM out of...it took me like 2 hours to get past it cos I kept dying and I had no health packs either.
    did you try the no vita-chamber trophy? I was thinking of doing for fun, since I thought bioshock 2 is easier than it's predecessor if you minus the protecting the little sister segments. (even on the hardest difficulties).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KeineHeldenMehr)
    did you try the no vita-chamber trophy? I was thinking of doing for fun, since I thought bioshock 2 is easier than it's predecessor if you minus the protecting the little sister segments. (even on the hardest difficulties).
    I always try to get all my trophies on the minimum number of playthroughs. It's really not hard to do, just save often. The little sister protection parts are easy too as long as you prepare properly and are stacked up on ammo and use the right weapons.

One tip for anyone for getting the gather without being hurt trophy: save in the middle of the gather as enemies usually come in waves. If you take out the first wave without being hit save and move on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    I always try to get all my trophies on the minimum number of playthroughs. It's really not hard to do, just save often. The little sister protection parts are easy too as long as you prepare properly and are stacked up on ammo and use the right weapons.

One tip for anyone for getting the gather without being hurt trophy: save in the middle of the gather as enemies usually come in waves. If you take out the first wave without being hit save and move on.
    cheers for the tips.

did you harvest or rescue them all or mix match? apparently there's quite a few endings which are remarkably similar. thanks to youtube.

I always harvested them all. more adam, lol.

ReputationRep:
    cheers for the tips.

did you harvest or rescue them all or mix match? apparently there's quite a few endings which are remarkably similar. thanks to youtube.

I always harvested them all. more adam, lol.
    Nah I always rescued. The difference in ADAM isn't really big enough to warrant it, plus the gifts and Demanding Father tonic are perks. Makes gathers a lot easier. If you choose your plasmids and tonics wisely there's not really an issue. I'm always a sap for being the good guy in games unless I've got no choice/have to do both.

ReputationRep:
    Because it was my first run thru it was quite hard but I reckon I could do it without using the vita-chambers now...

ReputationRep:
    Because it was my first run thru it was quite hard but I reckon I could do it without using the vita-chambers now...
    morning :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brotherhood)
    Nah I always rescued. The difference in ADAM isn't really big enough to warrant it, plus the gifts and Demanding Father tonic are perks. Makes gathers a lot easier. If you choose your plasmids and tonics wisely there's not really an issue. I'm always a sap for being the good guy in games unless I've got no choice/have to do both.
    Same here, I was too nice to harvest them and the gifts I reckon outweigh the ADAM gained. And the good ending is much better

(Original post by jermaindefoe)
    morning :teeth:
    I had to be up at 9! When did you get up?

ReputationRep:
    Same here, I was too nice to harvest them and the gifts I reckon outweigh the ADAM gained. And the good ending is much better

I had to be up at 9! When did you get up?
    11 why up so early - i couldnt have that tbh, i hate being tired, i get really grumpy lol

ReputationRep:
    11 why up so early - i couldnt have that tbh, i hate being tired, i get really grumpy lol
    Long story :p:

I don't mind staying up late but it's so frigging annoying when the game picks crappy hosts constantly.

Btw I was wondering if you're on wireless what kind of signal strength your PS3 is on...

ReputationRep:
    Long story

I don't mind staying up late but it's so frigging annoying when the game picks crappy hosts constantly.

Btw I was wondering if you're on wireless what kind of signal strength your PS3 is on...
    nah i reverted to wired as the poor connection my router sits above the ps3 so the reception wasnt very clear :sigh:

do you no how dramtically ethernet cable speeds vary? maybe i could get a faster cable :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    nah i reverted to wired as the poor connection my router sits above the ps3 so the reception wasnt very clear :sigh:

do you no how dramtically ethernet cable speeds vary? maybe i could get a faster cable :holmes:
    Nah no idea, I think that's Mike's area of expertise although he may be too busy with SSDHD atm :teehee:

I still can't figure out how with an upload speed like your you don't get a good host advantage. It's baffled me!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Nah no idea, I think that's Mike's area of expertise although he may be too busy with SSDHD atm :teehee:

I still can't figure out how with an upload speed like your you don't get a good host advantage. It's baffled me!
    :fyi: Not been on the PS3 yet today. :ta:

A gigabit ethernet cable are the best ones to get afaik. Your upload speeds are normally limited by your ISP, so you'd have to speak to them about it afaik.

ReputationRep:
    well i know my upload speed, i didnt no if the cable i was using may be throttling it ?

ReputationRep:
    Nah no idea, I think that's Mike's area of expertise although he may be too busy with SSDHD atm

i honestly promise if i am host i will get killed at least 20 times - its soooo annoying :rant:

ReputationRep:
    i honestly promise if i am host i will get killed at least 20 times - its soooo annoying :rant:
    That's terrible, getting nukes is sooooo much easier when you're host. Air support is so much awesomer too! :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    62 more posts guise. :teeth:

Black Ops to get special editions as well.
    http://www.gamedot.co.uk/2010/07/29/...tige-editions/

ReputationRep:
    Just got Assasins Creed 2. It best be good goddam it :fuhrer:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meskell)
    Just got Assasins Creed 2. It best be good goddam it
    whats ur psn?

ReputationRep:
    whats ur psn?
    I'll tell you in October :mmm:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.