Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society II watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    man I have to love ebay! the official sony headset is 29.99 everywhere including ebay , then I found Socom + the headset for 29.99 brand new unopened score!

ReputationRep:
    The PSN website updated with the trophy leaderboards i.e. https://secure.eu.playstation.com/ps...oard/?title=68

ReputationRep:
    I can't see the trophy leaderboard...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Muon)
    :facepalm2:

On a seperate, unrelated note, I like the new avatar
    Thanks! :thumsbup:

The old eye one was getting a bit lame...

(Original post by pinkpenguin)
    I go away for the weekend and we have a whole new thread!

Considering getting Eternal Sonata... should I? :confused: Heard mixed reviews, but I need another RPG for the summer. Just finished my 1 millionth Tales of Symphonia (:coma:) playthrough, so I need something new!

Also, my PSN isn't on the list! It's FlippinChicken. Mainly play COD5 atm.
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the new thread!

I have no idea about that game I'm afraid. Have you given Fallout 3 a go?

(Original post by seasons_wither)
    hey guys just got myself ps3 headset and wanting to meet gamers! add seasons_wither

thanx
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread!

(Original post by darkos87)
    I can't see the trophy leaderboard...
    Works for me - brilliant idea!

ReputationRep:
    is anyone buying ashes cricket 2009? I've been waiting for a cricket game to come out for the ps3.

ReputationRep:
    zone 77! woooooohoooooooooooo!

ReputationRep:
    congrats dude , I give up on wipeout I am just not good enough at it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omegaweapon1987)
    congrats dude , I give up on wipeout I am just not good enough at it haha
    thx one small step towards being as godly as this guy

ReputationRep:
    Beat Zico is hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by estel)
    Beat Zico is hard
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm 3rd on my friend's list... I have almost reached lvl 10 though, just need to buy a playstation eye for my burnout platinum, I'm getting prototype today as well... good times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    Yeah I'm 3rd on my friend's list... I have almost reached lvl 10 though, just need to buy a playstation eye for my burnout platinum, I'm getting prototype today as well... good times
    haha I beat you! I am about to get about 5 more silvers when I complete Sacred 2 again woohoo ive got loads of games I still need to play! for trophies mwuhaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan?)
    is anyone buying ashes cricket 2009? I've been waiting for a cricket game to come out for the ps3.
    Certainly Sir

ReputationRep:
    This week is now designated as the 'Alex has no life and he bloody well will get top 1% for his plat in killzone 2' week.

Wish me luck guys

ReputationRep:
    This week is now designated as the 'Alex has no life and he bloody well will get top 1% for his plat in killzone 2' week.

Wish me luck guys
    Good Luck! , I still haven't completed the campaign I have vowed to Plat Resistance 2 first. like 3 trophies away from it :d

ReputationRep:
    360 is getting sold! - 1st post for me in this shiny new thread. Best way to start, methinks

Anyway, with the money i get for my george foreman grill, i will spend on 3-4 games for my ps3.

Anyone recommend me some? I like games that have good online play, single player games that have GOOD storylines.

Already have COD:WAW, K2, R2, Skate 2, GTA IV, fifa 09, MS:PF and some others i can't remember...

Think i want something a bit different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    360 is getting sold! - 1st post for me in this shiny new thread. Best way to start, methinks

Anyway, with the money i get for my george foreman grill, i will spend on 3-4 games for my ps3.

Anyone recommend me some? I like games that have good online play, single player games that have GOOD storylines.

Already have COD:WAW, K2, R2, Skate 2, GTA IV, fifa 09, MS:PF and some others i can't remember...

I would say LittleBigPlanet is a little different

ReputationRep:
    I would say LittleBigPlanet is a little different
    Forgot to mention i just sold that game.

Got really bored of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)

MGS4 , InFamous , Sacred 2 , Uncharted , COD4 , Demon souls (if you dont mind importing from china)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan?)
    Is it actually in the making? If yes, I'm soooooooooooooooo excited :woo:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.