Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chernij)
    Ugly Princess? The new PSN game... you mean you haven't heard of it?
    Just like Fat Princess but you have to give make-up to your captured princess; this makes her pretty so she can flirt with the other team and escape.
    xD
    Fat princess is ridiculously hard to 100% and its psn so it doesnt have a platinum :sad: I so far have 20 hours online play and I'm about 1/3 of the way to the 2253 kills required for one trophy :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Ugly Princess? The new PSN game... you mean you haven't heard of it?
    Just like Fat Princess but you have to give make-up to your captured princess; this makes her pretty so she can flirt with the other team and escape.
    xD
    Oooh. I knew what the game was, just didn't know what UP stood for! :facepalm:

Won't be getting that game any time soon, there are other things to play! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Muon)
    Fat princess is ridiculously hard to 100% and its psn so it doesnt have a platinum :sad: I so far have 20 hours online play and I'm about 1/3 of the way to the 2253 kills required for one trophy :shifty:
    It's not *that* bad...get kills in the soccer game. :]

(Original post by james99)
    I wouldn't waste your money, it's an awful game.
    Too late! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Muon)
    Fat princess is ridiculously hard to 100% and its psn so it doesnt have a platinum I so far have 20 hours online play and I'm about 1/3 of the way to the 2253 kills required for one trophy
    Haha, true. It is hard!
    But like the above poster said, use the soccer field. Get the fire mage and do the powered up thingy, and obliterate everyone!
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Oooh. I knew what the game was, just didn't know what UP stood for!

Won't be getting that game any time soon, there are other things to play!
    :woo:

ReputationRep:

:woo:
    :facepalm:

I'm not even going to edit my post now, it's just that epic...

Don't ask, it's been a long day!

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

I'm not even going to edit my post now, it's just that epic...

Don't ask, it's been a long day!

:getmecoat:
    Ahaha I'm sorry Geoff! :console:

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha I'm sorry Geoff! :console:
    :huff:

I will get you back for that somehow! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    :huff:

I will get you back for that somehow! :grin:
    Back for what? All I did was suggest a made-up game that had initials UP! :yep: :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Back for what? All I did was suggest a made-up game that had initials UP! :yep: :flute:
    :dry:

ReputationRep:

(Original post by james99)
    I don't know what UP is so no I haven't got that one :p: I have got Killzone 2 and Mirror's Edge though, definitely two of the hardest ones! No GTA4 though
    Thank God =]

I have Killzone 2 plat aswell :jumphug:

I gave up on GTA4 a looong time ago

What is UP? :hmmmm2:
    A game which is based on the new Disney/Pixar film.....Takes around 4 hours to platinum it =P I don't think they've released it in England yet, that's why not many people have heard of it

edit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_%282009_film%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_%28video_game%29

ReputationRep:
    ...Erm, I've just emptied out one of my 500GB externals so I can use is as the PS3 backup HDD.

But when I go to format it, I only get the choice of NTFS or exFAT, meaning I can't format it to FAT32.

Will I be able to use the HDD as a PS3 backup if it's formatted in exFAT? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    Just about to order my new ps3 slim for it to arrive tomorrow only to find ShopTo is down.
    They have an hour to come back on before the 5pm deadline for next day delivery. Else i'll have to make do with my dying 40GB for another day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cobbïns31770)
    Just about to order my new ps3 slim for it to arrive tomorrow only to find ShopTo is down.
    They have an hour to come back on before the 5pm deadline for next day delivery. Else i'll have to make do with my dying 40GB for another day
    What deal were you getting? £230 for the console?

ReputationRep:
    What deal were you getting? £230 for the console?
    Yeah, i already got an extensive catalogue of games and 3 controllers, so no need for a bundle

ReputationRep:
    ...Erm, I've just emptied out one of my 500GB externals so I can use is as the PS3 backup HDD.

But when I go to format it, I only get the choice of NTFS or exFAT, meaning I can't format it to FAT32.

Will I be able to use the HDD as a PS3 backup if it's formatted in exFAT?
    Use the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. It's what I used to format mine to FAT32 and it worked a treat. I wouldn't bother formatting it to exFat.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone getting Marvel something 2, I've pre-ordered it because I like x-men something 2 something apocalypse and figured it will be like that with better graphics and all the marvel characters.

Over and out.

ReputationRep:
    Use the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool. It's what I used to format mine to FAT32 and it worked a treat. I wouldn't bother formatting it to exFat.
    Cheers, I'll try that later if what I'm doing now doesn't work.

I did some research and the backup HDD has to be formatted in FAT32. Found a walkthrough on how to do it using the command prompt.

94% formatted now. Fingers are crossed!

ReputationRep:

I did some research and the backup HDD has to be formatted in FAT32. Found a walkthrough on how to do it using the command prompt.

Ok cool

ReputationRep:

good luck geoff :yy:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.