Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14...=61abmcl3e4g3o

Uncharted 2 video review, I'm sure you guys want to see that. My internet is still buffering it though... grrr. dunno the score yet, who cares, new footage of Uncharted 2 at the very worst :P
    Looks awesome. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    http://uk.ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/14...=61abmcl3e4g3o

Uncharted 2 video review, I'm sure you guys want to see that. My internet is still buffering it though... grrr. dunno the score yet, who cares, new footage of Uncharted 2 at the very worst :P
    Why haven't I pre-ordered this yet?! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    More amazing gameplay:

ReputationRep:
    uncharted 2 is creeping dangerously close to the "must purcace day 1" category

ReputationRep:
    Got me a PS3 :yep: £250 from blockbuster (had £55 credit already from ages back) for the slim, Batman AA and a months free rentals, which isn't too shabby. I'm selling Batman to CEX this afternoon for £26, but might get it on a free rental as it's not too bad. Will work out at £224 for slim and months rentals, which aint too shabby with the credit included which I had nothing planned for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Got me a PS3 :yep: £250 from blockbuster (had £55 credit already from ages back) for the slim, Batman AA and a months free rentals, which isn't too shabby. I'm selling Batman to CEX this afternoon for £26, but might get it on a free rental as it's not too bad. Will work out at £224 for slim and months rentals, which aint too shabby with the credit included which I had nothing planned for
    What a gem of a deal! :yep:

Welcome to the darkside!

ReputationRep:
    Can I take all the credit for convincing you and ask sony for a payrise?

ReputationRep:
    Can I take all the credit for convincing you and ask sony for a payrise?
    You didn't convince me, I had been planning on getting one for the last 10 months or so, and the slim/price drop convinced me :p:

ReputationRep:
    Have you still got your George Foreman Grill/Xbox 360?

:zomg:

I wish I had that around November time...Uncharted 2, Tekken 6....list is endless :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Have you still got your George Foreman Grill/Xbox 360?
    I've got 2 :teeth: though my 3 year old one that has been played to hell is dead I think. Gonna give it one last go with the heat gun this weekend but I think it's gone. It's had a good innings; 5 home repairs prolonged it's life for over a year :p: I've modded my other console, which I was using for xbox live, so I don't need my original to work now.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to our world!

Very nice deal indeed. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    More insight into the motion controller:

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/18/vi...-awesome-less/

Bought NFShift
    I'm impressed :top: I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys driving games

I've quickly realised how different free roam driving games are.....No traffic, no stupid lamposts, no even stupider trees and no even stupiderer shortcuts which end up you crashing on that inch of concrete magically appearing out of the building

ReputationRep:
    As tempting as NFS sounds, i'm saving my money for Fifa 10, Uncharted 2, COD:MW2 & GT5.

Can't really go spending £39.99 on a NFS game anytime soon, tbh.

Shift just wouldn't get played when i get these games, thus making it a dust collector ala LBP stylee.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna get it on rental, just to whore some trophies...

ReputationRep:
    So I'm going to finally get around to placing my Uncharted 2 pre-order - has anyone found it at a better price than £32.95 from ShopTo?

ReputationRep:
    Yakuza 3 is apparently getting released here.

I've heard so many good things about this game. Would like to know what the fuss is about.

ReputationRep:
    Got all the trophies on Dead Space apart from the complete the game on impossible mode - got stuck at the plant level >.< Even got the one for the asteroid shooting bit and surviving with 50+ (51!) integrity, but gotta give it back tomorrow! Bye bye platinum

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you guys have been playing the Uncharted 2 beta (if you havent you're crazy), but the Cinema mode is frikkin' awesome! Example taken from another forum:

This could easily be mistaken for real-life.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.