Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :lolwut: Game and Play are playing the release date this year? Or are you saying that we get in December and the Japs get it in March yeah?

You would have thought after years of them working on this one game it would be perfect...why do you say it's not perfect? Has it been released on GT5 prologue yet?
    Nah the retailers are wrong. We definitely won't be seeing the game this year.

Look at the video I posted with crash damage. It's quite obvious that something is not right in terms of the damage. But ignoring the damage, the game plays very well going from my experience of GT5P.

Damage has not been released in GT5P, and I doubt it will be.

ReputationRep:
    Only thing i find a bit crappy with that Damage thing is that the cars won't flip over..

Would be good to have that on maybe the rally stage(s)....

ReputationRep:
    meh I just went in town and spent 100 pounds in clothes.... gosh I feel like a girl. *chking inside pants again*

no psp go for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    meh I just went in town and spent 100 pounds in clothes.... gosh I feel like a girl. *chking inside pants again*

no psp go for me
    I spent £50 in tesco home store - this would have been much better saved for uncharted 2 but alas I can't open cans with uncharted nor can I sleep on it.

ReputationRep:
    I've finished the Orange Box (except TF2)! :jive:

Episodes 1 and 2 were better I thought as they were both much shorter! Got into the story a little bit more as well. Still really glad I've finally finished it though.

ReputationRep:
    Uncharted Beta Open To All At 7PM UK.

Should be up any minute now! :woo:

Edit: it's up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)

Omg I'm downloading it now! So excited! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Omg I'm downloading it now! So excited! :eek3:
    Well, I've had a chance to give the beta a go now - and I love it!

Got soundly beaten in the first game (it was a 5 vs 4, and the other team and a level 16 player), but it's still fantastic fun. Now how long do I have to wait until Shopto sort out their payment system so I can acutally order the game...? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Can't get a game on Uncharted for ****, just stays on the matchmaking screen for ages. Anyone else having this problem?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jobo3)
    Can't get a game on Uncharted for ****, just stays on the matchmaking screen for ages. Anyone else having this problem?
    It took a few minutes to find one for me, but it did work - how long have you been waiting? Given that the beta's only just gone public, perhaps try it again tomorrow when more people are likely to have it downloaded?

ReputationRep:

:yy:

Cheers for that! I'm downloading now

ReputationRep:
    uncharted 2 is soooo sexy. best demo ever as well. The maps are awesome, the co-op is awesome, the CAMERA MODE is freaking epic....

GAme of the month.

ReputationRep:
    I am downloading it now who wants a game soon

ReputationRep:
    Wow, mammoth post there Geoff, will definitely read it properly when I get FIFA 10. Thanks for the tips. Will give you a game if you get it! Oh my god, too many games this winter. COD, FIFA, GH5, I'm inundated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    uncharted 2 is soooo sexy. best demo ever as well. The maps are awesome, the co-op is awesome, the CAMERA MODE is freaking epic....

GAme of the month.
    Don't you mean year? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspiringmathematician)
    Wow, mammoth post there Geoff, will definitely read it properly when I get FIFA 10. Thanks for the tips. Will give you a game if you get it! Oh my god, too many games this winter. COD, FIFA, GH5, I'm inundated!
    :top2:

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JjrShah)
    Don't you mean year? :p:
    You beat me too it - it looks amazingly good! :yes:

And yes, I've considered MW2 in saying this...

ReputationRep:
    If we're going in terms of units sold, MW2 will win hands down due to it being on more than one console. That's why it will comfortably be game of the year, even though Uncharted 2 might be better acclaimed or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    If we're going in terms of units sold, MW2 will win hands down due to it being on more than one console. That's why it will comfortably be game of the year, even though Uncharted 2 might be better acclaimed or whatever.
    Granted, but I wasn't referring to units. :p:

How about - it's likely to be my highest-rated game of the year? Better?

ReputationRep:
    Granted, but I wasn't referring to units. :p:

How about - it's likely to be my highest-rated game of the year? Better?
    :grin:

I'll agree with you on that one! :gah:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.