The Playstation 3 Society II Watch

This discussion is closed.
darkos87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think it's my game of the month mainly because I've had nothing good to play in the last 2 months in terms of new game. Last great game I played was infamous... The past few months have been trophy whoring motorstorm, wipeout, playing some warhawk and COD 4.

But tomorrow I'm getting batman arkham asylum, then in 2 weeks, uncharted 2... should keep me going for a month at least until Modern Warfare 2 comes out.

And I fell in love with the prestige system of modern warfare so I'm going to be a massive sucker for mw2 when it comes out, it's going to be the game I play the most online anyway...

Anyhow both Uncharted 2 and MW 2 are going to be immense!!! two must buys for sure...

Then there's Ratchet, brutal legend, NG2Sigma, and Ass.Creed 2

and eyepet
Illusionary
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by darkos87)
I think it's my game of the month mainly because I've had nothing good to play in the last 2 months in terms of new game. Last great game I played was infamous... The past few months have been trophy whoring motorstorm, wipeout, playing some warhawk and COD 4.

But tomorrow I'm getting batman arkham asylum, then in 2 weeks, uncharted 2... should keep me going for a month at least until Modern Warfare 2 comes out.

And I fell in love with the prestige system of modern warfare so I'm going to be a massive sucker for mw2 when it comes out, it's going to be the game I play the most online anyway...

Anyhow both Uncharted 2 and MW 2 are going to be immense!!! two must buys for sure...

Then there's Ratchet, brutal legend, NG2Sigma, and Ass.Creed 2

and eyepet
Have fun with Batman when you get it - I bought it a couple of days ago, and it's another fantastic game!
GYinWL
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Really don't see the fuss about Brutal Legend. Looks incredibly cheesy.

Ditto Bayonetta... :facepalm:
JjrShah
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by geoff_yin)
Really don't see the fuss about Brutal Legend. Looks incredibly cheesy.

Ditto Bayonetta... :facepalm:
It's made by the guy that made Psychonauts, one of the best, most funny games of all time - so it's going to be awesome without a doubt! :yep:
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by JjrShah)
It's made by the guy that made Psychonauts, one of the best, most funny games of all time - so it's going to be awesome without a doubt! :yep:
Fair enough. I'll keep an eye on it. :holmes:
Cobbïns31770
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I didn't realise until i walked past it today, that EA have a dev centre which includes Criterion Games (Makers of the burnout series) just a 5 min walk from my halls.

Media Molecule is round the corner also :woo:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Uncharted 2 Beta :adore:

Fifa 10 firday :adore:

I am soooo buying Uncharted 2! Perfecto.
GYinWL
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
So what's the Uncharted 2 Beta like? Fun for a non-FPS online game?
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Omg Its awesome!! It's pretty much like Gears of War.....

I've preordered it from Game cos they give you the special edition for the same price

It's got a good lobby system too! :woo:
Magnanimity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's amazing! :gah: It's not as frantic as FPS online games but the little noise it makes when you get a kill is awesome
kflynn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just ordered Fifa 10, not sure when it will arrive though. :awesome:
Cobbïns31770
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Rumours (hotukdeals) that fifa 10 will be released for £25 in asda and £28.99 in tesco
I'd have to see it to believe it.
kflynn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cobbïns31770)
Rumours (hotukdeals) that fifa 10 will be released for £25 in asda and £28.99 in tesco
I'd have to see it to believe it.
thats me riped off then. I paid £40 for it. or actually £45 if you include P+P, :sigh:
Ar5enal Fan
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
The £25 was unconfirmed but it's definitely going to be £26.71 at Asda from midnight, will have to see if any other supermarkets do it cheaper.
Cobbïns31770
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kflynn)
thats me riped off then. I paid £40 for it. or actually £45 if you include P+P, :sigh:
At least you can sit at home and the game will arrive to you

For future reference use ShopTo
Generally cheapest and free 24 hour delivery :eek:
kflynn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Cobbïns31770)
At least you can sit at home and the game will arrive to you

For future reference use ShopTo
Generally cheapest and free 24 hour delivery :eek:
cheers :yy:
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wouldn't order jack at the moment. Those damn Postman go on strike every freakin' day! (it seems)
Will do something the human race has not done in a while; walk into the shop and buy it off the shelf.

Fifa 10:

ASDA down here will have it at £26.71, confirmed.

TESCO will have it for £28.99 (after 7.30am).

Morrisons - Maybe cheap as well.. But who cares about them.

:creep:
kflynn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
I wouldn't order jack at the moment. Those damn Postman go on strike every freakin' day! (it seems)
Will do something the human race has not done in a while; walk into the shop and buy it off the shelf.

Fifa 10:

ASDA down here will have it at £26.71, confirmed.

TESCO will have it for £28.99 (after 7.30am).

Morrisons - Maybe cheap as well.. But who cares about them.

:creep:

Its too late for that :sad:, but on the Game website it does say in bold red writing "your delivery will be unaffected by postal strikes" :unsure: though.
.Andrew.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kflynn)
Its too late for that :sad:, but on the Game website it does say in bold red writing "your delivery will be unaffected by postal strikes" :unsure: though.
That's good news. Means GAME are finally using UPS, DHL or something similar to ship games out, instead of the useless Post Office.

:yep:

Fifa 10 will be £25 in Tesco starting Saturday (apparently..) - For those who don't mind waiting & saving over a tenner.

EDIT: Not £25 in tesco, but £28.99, starting tomorrow, and ending sunday.
thewait
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by .Andrew.)
That's good news. Means GAME are finally using UPS, DHL or something similar to ship games out, instead of the useless Post Office.

:yep:

Fifa 10 will be £25 in Tesco starting Saturday (apparently..) - For those who don't mind waiting & saving over a tenner.

EDIT: Not £25 in tesco, but £28.99, starting tomorrow, and ending sunday.
£24.97 in Tesco starting saturday, going to be advertised in the Daily Mail tomorrow. Am just hoping they do the same for Pro, either way very tempted to pick it up as i got a Tesco literally a minute from my house and its open 24 hours. just gotta find out if they'll start selling it after midnight or not.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (34)
28.33%
No (86)
71.67%

Watched Threads