Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone wanna warhawk :nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    So I just started playing Prototype right, and first of all, I like infamous so much more than prototype: infamous is much more balanced, well paced, and polished than Prototype. However, prototype in its own right is sooo much fun, the powers are so good, and going round the city just jumping and gliding around and killing s**** and blowing s*** up... sooo much fun. But I am not even bothering with the story, just skipping all the cutscenes and powering through the game lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    So I just started playing Prototype right, and first of all, I like infamous so much more than prototype: infamous is much more balanced, well paced, and polished than Prototype. However, prototype in its own right is sooo much fun, the powers are so good, and going round the city just jumping and gliding around and killing s**** and blowing s*** up... sooo much fun. But I am not even bothering with the story, just skipping all the cutscenes and powering through the game lol.
    Yeah I can't play it to much it gets old kinda fast , prototype is much better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nemesis-Supreme)
    PSN is Nemesis-Supreme
    Updated. :yy:

Welcome to the thread! But most importantly, welcome to TSR! :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkos87)
    That was exactly my experience. Graphics are a bit rubbish but the most awesome thing was flying over the city and slamming down to hijack a tank.

The city gets kinda better looking as you progress through and the atmosphere changes as the infection gets worse so it's more art style than graphics :yep:

My only complaint was that it was too hard lol

ReputationRep:
    hi everyone,

id just like to know if deleting your details on the pc of your PSN account will permenantly delete it off the PS3? ive deleted my bank details which was used for the playstation store online and im planning to sell my broken PS3 as spares

thnx

ReputationRep:
    hmm i thought i was on the list

PSN:AceP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tokyorose888)
    hi everyone,

id just like to know if deleting your details on the pc of your PSN account will permenantly delete it off the PS3? ive deleted my bank details which was used for the playstation store online and im planning to sell my broken PS3 as spares

thnx
    Yes I believe it does. What I did when I had to send my ps3 for repairs was change all the details to fictitious ones and then save it, just to make sure...

ReputationRep:
    woo so Socom turned up today with my headset , he charged me for second class post but sent it first class next day (score 1 to dave) lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    hmm i thought i was on the list

PSN:AceP
    I shall add your whiteboy ass tonight.

ReputationRep:
    I was in Home yesterday, and im not sure what has happened there, but i was 'talking' to about 6-7 different people from where i live. Which is very very rare.

So weird!

Home still sucks ass though. But the Buzz thing is quite ok. Just not overly hard as you see the other people select their answers... :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Home sucks major ass, every time I've logged in I get thrown in some random German server where I don't understand s***.

ReputationRep:
    German Sausage-fest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giran)
    I shall add your whiteboy ass tonight.
    I aint white and aint a boy either lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaara.)
    I aint white and aint a boy either lol
    I know mate. :gigg:

ReputationRep:
    lol giran

AHHHH CALL OF DUTY 4 Still not bloody working online for me :rant:
    What a pile of rubbish

ReputationRep:
    I just got back from my holidays. What have I missed?

ReputationRep:
    Well uhm, a new ps3 is coming out this year, then uncharted 2 is coming out and is going to be game of the year. Activision are being absolute dicks these days, and the wipeout expansion pack has just been released and looks awesome.

ReputationRep:
    A new PS3? As in slim?

ReputationRep:
    A PS3.60

Ability to play games & bluray, and also grill a steak to perfection.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.